Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Physt: “I'm a pretty capable grandmaster Greataxe at about 1500+ IP, but as soon as I try to join an HCE as DPS in LFG and I tell them I'm an axe, they reject me. Is my only choice to tank or switch to crossbow? ” tanking it is gonna require a lot of knowledge of the pulls, but you can start low and work your way up. And yes, axes are not good for HCE, ignore the ones that say "Oh but I do it no problem"

• Quote from BraveArt: “Also ULtima was a amazing game, Albion had never been good it’s just meh better than Warcraft etc. It’s a shame as Albion could have been great. The biggest problem with Albion is the marketplace and the player made loot. 99% of the maps are exactly the same with resource mobs, how fucking boring but it’s what they wanted and it’s their game. ” what dogshit comparison

• GANDONS!!!!!

• throwing it out there just for fun. SBI removed dueling from different heights. Mactopk or whatever his name is circumnavigated the fix by equipping boots that allow him, with the speed buff, to access a different height and thus circumnavigate the fix. You think anything has been done about this? Imagine how bored are you to duel players in the Conquerors Hall to steal a couple of M silver because you are a low life no life nerd. Question is, will h&s gm be temp banned or whatever? Gankers are …

• make a new charter? Not even sure why you would want to stay in the tutorial zone?

• Quote from ArcaneMaster: “then you are illiterate. are you capable of following a dialog XD ” Your whole post is a mess. The guy before was very nice, you are just a dick. Have a good evening

• Quote from Sphagge: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now.In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain…

• Quote from MrDaS: “Quote from Fuhcew2: “@busher16 if you have the liquid silver I would suggest moving to caerleon and doing stalker dungeons from there. In case you get bored of hunter CD, meta there is pretty much the same but you get more experienced players to Duke it our against, it helps with the learning curve. ” You learn nothing from CD so what happen on CD stay there because in open world is a difrent history and many players get loss and destroyed many times for build someting that no…

• @busher16 You ask your questions, but you dont understand the questions on the other side. For example, why should I not kill your character? You think there are some psychological reasons behind, while in reality im just playing the game. You are tilted because you are failing while others are suceeding. Which is fair. The black zone is not yours, just because you are in 4.1 it doesnt mean you have free passage. Adapt, learn and overcome... whining leads to nothing except to your own frustratio…

• Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now.In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain…

• @Stormlord The only reason for me to play Albion has always been the people I met in game and shared my vision. Unfortunately the game has become dogshit starting with hideouts, road portals, invisibility shrines, timers, constraints in general that told me how to play or forced me to play in certain ways.. when before it was raw. I understand SBI had to do what they had to do, but the game has become a farming simulator. I mean, we used to farm a lot, a lot more than now for a lot less reward. …

• Quote from BraveArt: “Quote from Sponik: “Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing. ” Game isn’t good enough for real money ” I mean, depends where from in the world you are. A cocktail will set me back 15, 10 for a month of fun doesn't sound too bad. Anyway, who the fuck asks for Oathkeeper nerf? Lmao

• Quote from StarPower: “Quote from xXCorbusXx: “I was just in a 7 man party last night (5man 2 girl) ” ” Ah yes, Arch?

• Quote from hopchis: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from hopchis: “But we can get reliable, non-biased data through, say, a platform like Steam which tracks users on their platform for various games. I can think of no reason why the numbers from those who access Albion through Steam wouldn't mirror the total numbers overall--it is a very convenient and large sample of the game population. ” This is seriously flawed. The are a HUGE amount of players who registered and play…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from hopchis: “But we can get reliable, non-biased data through, say, a platform like Steam which tracks users on their platform for various games. I can think of no reason why the numbers from those who access Albion through Steam wouldn't mirror the total numbers overall--it is a very convenient and large sample of the game population. ” This is seriously flawed. The are a HUGE amount of players who registered and played Albion waaaay before it ever became available …

• Literally never thought about the Holy Trinity once while reading the name...

• Quote from Taladome: “What kind of sick individual wants to willingly gather a couple friends... ” Yes these wicked sick individuals indeed, we must get rid of them all. I bet you they are the same ones that steal food from the fridge in the office or the ones crossing the street not on the lines, unbelievable behavior tbh

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from TheFattestCat: “It would be immensely helpful to have the option to number your teamates. Primarily in pvp, when they are too far away to heal. Visually seeing the numbers on their characters would make it easy to know who is where, and who you can heal. By default it could follow this order as with other mmos: PvE 1. Tank 2.dps 3.dps etc PVP the same thing ” u can use F1-10 etc.. also if you mark target and click Q if he will be out of range ur character will auto…

• Quote from DareDrop: “I do know how it works and you don't have a clue lol. ” I agree with points 3, 7 and 9; but especially with the synergy between points 11 and 14, incredible work

• Quote from Gabumon: “I have traded hundreds of millions to differernt people for so many reasons that I do not believe you can get banned for in game silver trading, as long as the source of the silver is not illegal markets. ” *stolen CCs or Skuz level of iq