Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Update: i tried octopus and some similar programs, no luck. Game refuses to launch. Please advise.

• Is that possibile? I have a ps dual shock, but only the touchpad and 1 button works. Is there a way to play this game on mobile with a controller?

• Just that i can water them with freshly made alts. Build up silver a bit so i can buy more expensive seeds. I started playing about a week ago:) but i fell im love with this game =D Was doing t5 dungeons with my guild until i maxed my island, still proud af about it ^_^/ Edit. Nvmnd, alts need 30 data premium to water. There is no shortcuts...

• Thank you, well a farmer has a long, long road ahead...wow. Thank you!

• Hello! Thank you for answering:) Heh, carrots and a year it is, thanks. Was buying the thing from what you make fluor. And my alts can help water carrots as well. Should i Dell carrots or carrot stew im your opinion? Edit: A year on my own island to max 1 vegetable watering focus cost. wow... Heh... Wow... I did get that right? Potato speca reduce potato watering cost? But potato spec does not refuce carrot watering cost...right?

• Hello Albion veterans! My questions is this: How do i max my crop farming skill (carrots, cabbage etc) im thr fastest, most optimal way? Cutrently i have maxl lv island and rn i planted the thing you need to mamę fluor. I plan to go for potatoes next. Aby advice? My goal is to decrease watering cost asap. Thank you for reading:) Have a lovely day!

• Gentlemen, case closed. I just got that sweet horse skin and 1000 gold. Thank you all for yoir time, patience and consideration you shown me. Have a beautifull day:) I guess time to lock this and keep it as a case that support works.

• Quote from SHARKY: “@mightyboop, Just a thought - have you checked the 'Claim Rewards' link in the 'Settings' menu? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dc9ee722c063ed2d12d9557e1 ” I am playing on a mobile device, i do not own a pc or a laptop. My guild friends tried to show me this option as i streamed my game via discord. I have only a scroll that opens more funcions in the upper right corner in stead of that nice cog wheel. 8 people plus me searched in that stream for that "claim rewards" button. W…

• Thank you for the responses!:) Thank you for the welcome ^_^/ I made sure i clicked that, i tend to be paranoid when i buy stuff online. Plus i suppose if i did not click the special first time offer to redirect me to the shop - the specia offer would still be there? Anyhow i am 100% sure i clicked that -special first time offer- got redirected to the website and used a paysafecard to complete the pucharse. Ps. That does seem like a lame excuse for poor game desighn -first time buy is first time…

• Well, boug first time prem. and just got 30 days premium. No 1000 gold, no horse. Wrote to support last week and no response. Is it typical to wait this long for a reply? Can i do anything else than mailing them? Edit: Sorry for being unclear. When i typed "bought first first time prem" i was trying to type i bought the special offer for the first time pucharse. Clicked on the panel with the horse (i do not remember how it looked - it is no longer there) Edit 2: Idk if this is a factor, but i pl…