Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “As I said, give this channeling to these guys having dozens HO (e.g. alliance +12 HO = channeling) and let small ones with Zero channeling time. This way patch Will balance between handlholders and newbies. ” for what?for 50 1 man twink guilds of poe to keep it like it was before? every guild place 1 hideout and continue? as i say before. you cant do it different if you want to prevent abuse. EDIT: and if you mean the channel by players INSIDE s…

• As I said, give this channeling to these guys having dozens HO (e.g. alliance +12 HO = channeling) and let small ones with Zero channeling time. This way patch Will balance between handlholders and newbies.

• Then this patch is useless cause Big alliance /NAP keep having privilegies and renting keeps the same. It would be a smarter idea to put a higher channeling time the more HO your alliance have so You drive ganking to people That can afford it and this way is a balanced trade off. I think this is the Best option. You can thank me later, Sbi.

• Mobile players That can't handle changing a map in less than 10 secs now participate at ZvZ... I played ZvZ ay Mobile... Good luck with zoning and map rotation. Does albion really think a small guild can put an ho at t8 map? Lmao they Will be renters in worst position now. It's a matter of time Gap between Big guild/alliance and small ones Will kill the lasts.

• And this changes are supposed to balance Big guild and small guild? Do You want a small guild to protect gatherers from Big alliance gankers That can cap entire maps? Hahahahahaha... And albion just forgot Mobile players at all after 3 months... They are pretty damn dead. Better unistall and try Mobile Legends or something else My Friends.

• I like your posts. I think your topic about broadsword was so good.

• Thats stupid. AA with Q2 runout of mana after 8 secs. And is solo Target ability. No burst damage at all, weak E, no mobility... Yeah, so OP glaive murderledger.com/builds/1v1_high_ip_7_day?weapon=2H_GLAIVE But yeah, the problem is glaive ridículously OP build with ... Royal armor. Albion Master mind at it's best

• Maybe make it interruptible would have been a better choice. Who is balancing the Game?

• I played albion at My phone like a year and I do really think Mobile players won't be able to play at black zone: imagine being chased and going to an ally Ho at a swamp map: 15 secs map loading + 2 secs channeling to get in= You are pretty dead.

• Are You joking? Have You seen glaive build at 5v5? It got 0% damage Royal armor! How in the hell You expect it to be Main damage at comps!? It's about the kidnapping playstyle thats combo with full damage cloth builds. But Sbi kill off the weapon with 20 secs cooldown with no compensation at all.

• Pike, trinity has more damage than Glaive also double dagger or one handEd dagger, frost, bloodletter+muisak/candle, bow, boltcaster... How the problem is not cloth meta when is same crap meta from two years...lmao. Yeah I don't play the dumb content: This crap has no solution by devs.

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Clown meta players go full cloth at hellgates and want survivability when kidnapped by glaive and solution is nerf glaive cuz "too OP" and can't survive with My glass canon mage cloth... Albion stupid logic at its Best... ” u clearly don't understand a shit about the META.healers can't use anything that isn't cloth, 'cause they will get lower mana regen and healing power. DPS can't use anything that isn't cloth, 'cause they won't have enough DMG to k…

• Clown meta players go full cloth at hellgates and want survivability when kidnapped by glaive and solution is nerf glaive cuz "too OP" and can't survive with My glass canon mage cloth... Albion stupid logic at its Best...

• Hellgates? Lmao where everyone goes full cloth is meta or 5v5 with royal armor only viable is enough to punish a weapon at full content Game? They would have to nerf all clothes before and some weapons bloodletter, brimstone , locus, energyshaper and others to crap level way before due to massive content influence.

• Man, really? 20 secs cooldown for a cc solo weapon with no top damage, no mobility but just because has utlity in group fights with plate armor? Who balance this Game? OMG. While one handed Mace high mobility, +200 HP, Invulnerability on E keeps working on ...

• At least one of these weapons needs a rework. They are pretty mucho same: single Target weapons That strongest point is AA burst over time. With pike and Trinity playing the OneShot but overall they are pretty much same. These need a rework to AoE based E skill damage / debuff to be useful in other contents. The change from harpoon to corrupted Steel E at spirithunter was good but still not enough.

• Dunno if cute/weird or whatever... What I Say it's not in line with other mobility spell melee weapons have.

• its dull corrupted dungeon that unbalance weapons really hard.

• why a MELEE WEAPON has to focus 1.8 SECS to get 50% speed buff? this is ridiculous. I can't catch anyone before buff gets somehow right usable. reduce to 0.5 secs o make it instant and reduce buff value to somehow properly work like Iron Will or Adrenaline Boost.

• Spears

PaladinJavier - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “spear is quite balanced it has one of the most diverse playstyles since its rework and is now viable for alot of content its W choices allow for a variety of gameplay from one shot to aoe to even poke and soft cc for solo play/ ganking while there is the Best W for certain senarios but changing skill in combat is hard unless its a full reset after inspecting like in corrupted dungeon but the reason why spear is not as famous/ meta is due to its can do good in all but…