Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 299.

• Quote from Zynthia: “same shields are op when used correctly, ” Give me one example.

• Imagine Still not nerfing 1 mace

moking - - Rants

Serously though , still no changes on the NDA patch notes for the ridiculous shit this weapon is capable of. GOD DAMN NEW WORLD CANT RELEASE FAST ENOUGH

• Its a dead weapon, when you see balancing like that, with no acknowledgement from retroman and the balance team, you know its a lost cause. But don't worry bridled furry will one shot you and your zerg with ten times less the effort.

• Honestly these sword changes are giving me a migraine. Fixing this weapon tree is soo easy, i just don't see how it can be treated like its the hardest thing in the world. And the dual sword changes, as i have stated, in the thread below, are a massive nerf to the weapon. I don't know who your play testers are, but they don't seem to have a good track record for feedback, considering that abomination that is 1 mace. Maybe its not the play-testers, maybe its just the balance team being split on w…

• Quote from BraveArt: “Quote from rottencheese: “Muisak, taproot & cryptcandle sure are nice but the thing OP is really forgetting is that reg shield is very cheap compared to the others. That's its purpose in this game as a starter item, no need for more than that. Heck it's the cheapest shield period & honestly doesn't give the worst stats. Whenever I wanted to tryout solo ganking as a cursed way back when I was newer to pvp I'd kinda need to use shield on 1h staff in the long run as using muis…

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I use shields on a daily basis. Just because you don't understand the benefit from passive defense bonus, doesn't mean they aren't viable for numerous situations. ” Shields are completely useless and need a overhaul

• Quote from Sponik: “This is why I want to censor him. not because of his opinions but because he lies. ” yea your def swolebenji XD ,

• Quote from Sponik: “He made a video full of lies, with ONE intention, to scare away these hundreds of millions of potential players. ” First off that video he made on mobile Albion in 2021, is not full of lies. Some exaggerations based on his own experience sure, lies lol no. Nearly every point and issue raised in that video warrants attention from anyone thinking about playing this game. I challenge you to point out one thing said in that video that was a blatant lie ,please. And i can assure y…

• Hello players of Albion, I am excited to announce our changes for Season 20. Our next big content update will focus primarily on major improvements to the Open World. However since the development of a new big update takes a lot of time, we want to introduce some improvements already with the start of Season 20. SOLO DUNGEONS To stimulate more open world activity, we have decided to rework the current layout of solo dungeons. Before we had to solve the issue of players being dove in their solo d…

• Yes the clarent blade needed changes, but this change is very convoluted and very obviously a mess that will contradict the swords kit. Its simple logic, clarent blade has low cooldowns on its E spell, so naturally you would wan to be at 3 stacks so you can take advantage of this up time. If you try to hold on to your stacks or stop stacking at 1 or 2 stacks, with a weapon whos primarily form of damage is burst from the E spell, you end up getting yourself killed just to slow for 20? silence for…

• Retroman Those changes will be meaningless if you don't add sustained damage by way of damage modifiers to the weapon tree. Without damage modifiers it does not matter how much attack speed you add, it does not matter how many abilities you change, as those abilities should have been changed ages ago. It simply does not matter. Swords are the only bruiser weapon in the game without a damage modifier, as a result it cant be a bruiser. It lacks sustain damage, it lacks synergy in its own passives.…

• Both axes and spears are Extremely strong, they just do different things. Neither is weak in anyway shape or form or capacity. Nearly every single axe has been s tier in some form of content for years , same as spears. As far as popularity goes between the two axes have always shined over spears in that department as the damage delivery is simple and easy to pick up vs spears. Also because of merc jacket. Is great axe overturned right now? yes it is. But it needs to be to function well in pvp ot…

• Quote from Retroman: “Hamstring (all Swords) if you have a heroic charge when casting, you can now cast a follow up attack for 3s The follow up consumes 1 Heroic Charge and is a ground target 7m distance leap, which hits enemies in a 3m radius with another hamstring effect. Slow Strength: 38% -> 25% (But the slow now stacks up to 2 times) First Attack Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2s Follow Up Attack Range: 5m -> 7m Follow Up Attack Standtime: 0.1s -> 0.2s Slow Duration: 5s -> 3s Damage: 60.15 -> 66 Ener…

• no, assasin jacket is the only way to make solo pvp viable.Stop it.

• Quote from Zentiic: “What a fucking joke. Going to repost, one of my earlier replies. The fact that you think mace has damage is the biggest joke I'v ever heard. It does have the most mobility, but it only gets to utilize it to it's full advantage if you braindead chase into it or do something stupid like pop wanderlust when he as assassin jacket. It also has pretty shite CC compared to other CC weapons and it's not like it's only consistent CC is a telegraphed travel time ability witch is ridic…

• Sharkeesha is Max spec, so although your average ip may be similar their weapon ip is actaully around 1500 ip. Also a brimstone is god tier zvz weapon that does more damage the more targets that it hits. In regards to the type of armor your wearing ( Leather) there is very little difference between the resistances of leather and resistances of cloth, especially scholar robe vs assasin jacket. The difference for a max spec assassins' jacket and a max spec Scholar robe is as follows: Magic resista…

• @Retroman You are making a big mistake with these dual sword changes. In fact you are literally repeating history and trying to disguise a nerf as a buff. Allow me to explain. Dual Swords used to have its true damage set to 8% and its cooldown set to 15s.Back then, even with 8% AND 15s, the weapon was considered trolling, bad, not good. Take a look at this quote below. Quote from RockLobster: “Quote from Retroman: “Spinning Blades: Range: 11m -> 14m Jump Movespeed: 13 -> 20 (This means jump time…

• Swords are dead

moking - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from deenne: “even now we can see 60%+ winrate with broad sword. ” That's not how statistics work dumb ass. You legit ignore half of my post every time i respond to you and explain something, and repeat the same mindless statements every thread. You know why? because you know, that you dont know shit. So you refute evidence and just repeat shit. Over and over again. The mere fact that you initiated this conversation by dismissing murder ledger data, by calling me a murder ledger andy shoul…

• Swords are dead

moking - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from deenne: “can someone bring this teenager from here.. he has dumb mania to explain everything like to zombie... so annoying guy. @smoking stop being biased and praise sword uper the rest. these changes will break melle. the end. ur imagination about something no one cares. 60.7% broad winrate the end, facts. Quote from HIDKstr: “Dual is getting huge buff, W3 its gettin a nice rework, stacks will be OK, kingsmaker will be ok i think. We don't need any more buffs on swords they willl be …

• You have to first understand a few things about your weapon. Swords are a burst damage weapon with very little sustain damage. It was originally designed to be a bruiser weapon. Instead of a bruiser it is more of a melee mage if anything. What this means is that you cant make a single mistake with your ability rotations on this weapon or you just get straight up out damaged by most weapons in the game, even quarterstaffs and other tank weapons' can out dps you. Your strength as a sword player, r…