Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Survival mode

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Sounds lonely.

• Why was this game made by pricks?

Elsa - - Rants

• We do have original in-game music. Make sure music is enabled under Game Settings -> Audio -> Music You can also listen to the soundtrack playlist here

• I will buy your shit!!

Elsa - - Trade

That doesn't sound very sanitary.

• No, untradable items stay on you when you die and respawn.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “BTW, with regards to the exploit in the subject line, the exploiter isn't necessarily running out of the ring and going somewhere else. You can actually challenge people from on top of the conqueror hall, they accept, and you are already in prime position to get the cheap victory. It is usually a range weapon but low tier challenging someone who is melee but very high tier, making the person think he can't lose, then slowing pew him with arrows from on top. ” You can't - t…

• Hey everyone, A dueling exploit has recently come to our attention. The purpose of this post is to inform you of said exploit, as well as deter future abuse. ---- What is the exploit? ---- During the duel, the exploiter will use mobility spells to run outside the dueling ring. The exploiter will then re-enter the ring, but at a location where a terrain obstruction will prevent the opponent from reaching him. This exploit is most commonly performed in the Conqueror's Hall, although it is not excl…

• Quote from PretzStarwind: “I've had plenty of them before that were not any guild or person I knew but I could go to their island ” There was no change in regard to island permissions - their permission either included your alliance, guild or your character specifically for you to be able to have access.

• Hey there, The access mode of every island is always custom by default and this option cannot be changed - this is normal (imagine how your island list would look like if players could set their islands to "public"). Island access rights can be set in more detail below this option, so you can specify who you want to have access to your island: - if you want the personal island to be "private", then don't add anyone to the access list - if you wish to make it only accessible to your guild, then a…

• What do baby chickens eat?

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Charvell: “SOLVED: They actually do eat carrots, I did not realize you had to shift click them to add them as an item to feed. ” You can feed them with any grown crop or herb. And yeah, shift+click is the way to feed them or drag & drop the crops from your inventory into the feeding window.

• Hey everyone, Today we have banned over 1000 accounts for involvement in third-party currency transactions. Please note that this is expressly forbidden by our Terms and Conditions: Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or the Game Rule…

• Quote from Anth0ny2k: “so when will u guys update the weaponry with avalonian weapons ? ” Someday soon - probably.

• Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” Bots are getting very clever. They take reddit posts from a relevant subreddit (or a similar community site) and then repost them on the forum. After a certain amount of time has passed (so moderators no longer pay attention to the post), they go back to their post and edit it to include spam links. So if you notice seemingly random links in an otherwise normal-looking post or very old posts…

• Quote from becauseahaha: “For example, you could solve this problem by making player name clickable, so players with standard aspect ratio could inspect opponent even if they dont see his on screen ” I think that's a great suggestion. Would recommend making a new thread for that idea as well as any others you come up with.

• There already exists a "fog of war" system; your Albion Online client receives limited information from the server based on the distance around your character - which is the same for all clients, regardless of your screen size. As @SHARKY mentioned above, you can see the Nametag of the player off-screen, and having a wider aspect ratio won't help you spot the player faster. If you're interested in technical details, I would recommend checking out this presentation from our CTO David Salz at Unit…

• Hovering over the required number of eggs (the "4k/4k" under the egg icon in the crafting user interface) will reveal the exact value needed. It's a rounding/localization issue - once you hover over the requirement, you will see that you actually need 4500 eggs to craft it.

• With the ever-increasing population of Albion Online, we have noticed a demand for information on game mechanics presented in a concise and detailed manner. This is why we have teamed up with AO FAQ to bring you a series of video guides published on our official Albion Online YouTube channel. Each video aims to tackle a specific feature within Faction Warfare - in a way that is helpful to new and veterans players alike. The revamped Faction Warfare system - being one of our latest and most popul…

• [Service] Fort Sterling Rare Animal Reserve

Elsa - - Trade

Quote from Vocandin: “Since you mentioned it, I went to check it out but apparently the post is gone forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Discontinued-Items-List/ What happened? ” I created that thread back when I was working as a freelancer in customer support and was only a volunteer moderator on the forum. I became a Community Manager after that, and the thread was suddenly seen as "official". Players then started using my thread as justification for complaints whenever we re-released an item (eve…

• [Service] Fort Sterling Rare Animal Reserve

Elsa - - Trade

Would love to pay the island a visit, please add Elsa to the list Quote from Zorva: “Once given permission to visit the reserve, you will have visiting rights to the island indefinitely unless you become an inactive player. ” You'll run into the 50-entry limit for island permissions pretty soon this way - you might want to reconsider the duration of memberships.

• Because a major part of this update is the introduction of the bandit faction of Caerleon - and bandits don't care about your silly rules. Quote from HCEPositive: “They did miss 'i' from previous updates, so I guess it was all coincidence? ” Actually, the "Launch" update was codenamed Igraine