Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Combat Balance Changes

Chiefbrah - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Chiefbrah: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “So less damage and less ability to apply that damage is a buff? I'd hate to see what you think is a nerf then. ” I guess reading isn't your strong suit.While they are nerfing the damage number, they're halving the time per tick which if you add up the new damage value they ends up being higher than the current values. You also get a total of 10 ticks in value vs the 6 ticks before ” I guess math isn't yours.25…

• Combat Balance Changes

Chiefbrah - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “So less damage and less ability to apply that damage is a buff? I'd hate to see what you think is a nerf then. ” I guess reading isn't your strong suit. While they are nerfing the damage number, they're halving the time per tick which if you add up the new damage value they ends up being higher than the current values. You also get a total of 10 ticks in value vs the 6 ticks before

• risk vs reward bud, stop being a carebear you'll have to adapt your playstyle to the new map layout not the other way around

• Test Server Black Screen

Chiefbrah - - Bugs Testserver

So the black screens are back on test servers can't log in on any characters always get black screen. Was working fine earlier, seems like the server crashed (?)

• Black screen is popping up again, character is stuck in borrowdale and always log me back on that toon even if I wait 5-10 minutes