Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• You said many times that you dont like big alliances in game but you make NAPs even better than before: - Added option to display guild names of other players without displaying player names I dont understand. Can anyone explain please? Thank you.

• Quote from JedMc: “Играю на холике, прокачки пока никакой,хожу на арены 5x5. Прайм тайм от 5 часов в день. Интересует контент в виде пвп небольшими группами до 20 человек, арены, ХГ. На ЗВЗ и прочую муть(простите) ходить не собираюсь, пустая трата времени. Как я вижу идеальную гильдию. Нет налогов, обязательств. Все добытое, заработанное, награбленное совместно, все это делится поровну. Все желающие могут пойти на кач или пвп,в любом полезном тире, который они могут носить физически и чтобы не н…

• Bug with chat settings

Kotikozavr1 - - Bugs

Bug still in game. Just for information.

• Atack speed limit

Kotikozavr1 - - Beginner's Questions

Does game have atack speed limit? If yes, how much? Where can I read about this? Thank you.

• Quote from assassinBK: “Maybe this game is not for you so go away ” I dont think this is official opinion of developers. I think they need more players online.

• Quote from Zentiic: “Welcome new player who with borderline 0 game knowledge is going to tell the community what is, and isn't overpowered. First off, your IP isn't equal. He isn't using a cape therefore the IP of his remaining pieces if higher if he still has the same average IP. This specific player is well known, and has 700/700 spec on a tier 7 weapon. He is probably hitting close to 1550 IP. Damage is scaled of weapon IP so there ya go. You are a new player with I'm assuming 0 spec. Your de…

• Even in shooters, its usually imposible oneshot enemy who has any armor. But we play MMORPG, and here its posible. And do you think this is good? Oh...

• Quote from Ophill: “If you read the stats on helmets and boots, you will see that plate gives no more protection than cloth. Only chest armor defense changes based on the material. And even though item power was similar, the brimstone had a lot more item power in their weapon. Brimstone has a long cast time, that's why it does so much damage. ” It few not so. But ok. Do you think 6,2 weapon must oneshot 6,1 leather armor? My opinion is that even 8,3 must dont have options for oneshot even 4,3. O…

• Hi. Fire weapon (sorry IDK english names I have not english version of game but you can check on screenshot) damage me 2458 when we had almost same item power and I was equip leather / plate armor. If you think this is balance, I dont have more words.

• Quote from Druhran: “If I could make a suggestion on the elite levels: Make there be a cap per character so there is a conscious choice what you REALLY want to focus on with your elite levels vs. the rest of the game where you can conceivably grind everything to max spec. For example: Cap each character to having 50 Elite levels. Each node could have a max of 10 points placed into it so you could completely max out 5 nodes, or spread the love around. Respec possible, but costly. I'm not coming a…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Just to sumarize what Korn said, basically max mastery will raise 60 points, which results in a 5% increase in stats aproximately from what we have today. ” Maybe it will be +5% if both players have 8,3. New players usually dont have 8,3. With low level items, this will be much more than +5%. Maybe +10% or even +15% IDK and I dont want to think about it because I dont like this new update anyway.

• Problem with NAPs

Kotikozavr1 - - Feedback & Suggestions

As far as I understand, you changed alliances before because you dont like big alliances. But now it doesnt work. Because big alliances just make NAPs. I agree, its bad when entire BZ is under control of several large alliances. Small alliances and guilds can do nothing in BZ. But I have solution for you. Dont show and dont let check guilds and alliances in BZ locations for anyone except your alliance and party. So NAPs wont work.

• Quote from SayAm3n: “Quote from Gratinus: “Well, it's clear that the changes that will come is very little for how much expectation we were looking to leave the open world and blackzone in particular alive. Praying for the SBI to listen to all the criticisms fondly and implement new things rather than just reworking old ones. ” For me reworking some things (weapons/armors) would be nice. A rework to them is necessary as long as many of them are useless and unplayable now. With so many items in e…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Quote from Tabor: “Remove alliances altogether (like you know the playerbase voted for), only allow 1 HO per guild, add more portals to BZ bringing each city to 6 instead of 3, revamp BZ rest cities to actually make them a non pain in the ass to live situation. You need to make the BZ more accessible for all players otherwise we are going to keep being stuck with this over crowded YZ crap. Killers need people to kill and the sheep need a chance at …

• Quote from Tabor: “Remove alliances altogether (like you know the playerbase voted for), only allow 1 HO per guild, add more portals to BZ bringing each city to 6 instead of 3, revamp BZ rest cities to actually make them a non pain in the ass to live situation. You need to make the BZ more accessible for all players otherwise we are going to keep being stuck with this over crowded YZ crap. Killers need people to kill and the sheep need a chance at decent reward. Win for all! ” It wont work. Many…

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “. There will be no reason to go into static dungeon. Because there are always lot of people ” so there is a reason, and its called pvp, something you dodge ” For PVP, people can go to HG with good reward. Why would they need PVP in low reward static dungeon?

• Of course, I dont have all information. But I will tell you what I think about information which you provide for us. I see lot of bad things here: 1. We need to waste more time just to get to distant places in order to get best reward. This is not funny content. 2. There will be no reason to go into static dungeon. Because there are always lot of people, and right now there is at least good loot here, but after these changes, static location will almost always be with low loot. 3. New players al…

• Quote from Rokov: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Прочитал эту тему немного (не всю) и ужаснулся. Здесь реально такое считается пруфами? И ведь многие верят в эти пруфы, наверное. Приведу банальный пример. Тут подобный пруф кидали, видел. Я забрал много шмота из ГБ. Обратно не положил. Если бы кто-то захотел, то смог бы сделать скрины. Я крыса? А вот и нет. Переделывал гильдейские сундуки, так что просто из одного забрал, а в другой этот же шмот положил. Но если бы Вам предоставили такие пруфы, Вы бы …

• Прочитал эту тему немного (не всю) и ужаснулся. Здесь реально такое считается пруфами? И ведь многие верят в эти пруфы, наверное. Приведу банальный пример. Тут подобный пруф кидали, видел. Я забрал много шмота из ГБ. Обратно не положил. Если бы кто-то захотел, то смог бы сделать скрины. Я крыса? А вот и нет. Переделывал гильдейские сундуки, так что просто из одного забрал, а в другой этот же шмот положил. Но если бы Вам предоставили такие пруфы, Вы бы сочли меня крысой, получается? А ведь еще мо…

• Quote from fip: “Quote from Kotikozavr1: “Quote from fip: “I'm not sure if SBI intended for ZvZ to work the way it does today, but basically the only way it can work is for a tank to disable a group of people, and then for dps to follow up. That means that your entire way of survival is to make sure your positioning is skilled enough to not get trapped in the first place, or be reactive enough to hit the cleric robe/resistance potion/knight helm at the right times. Is this a bad thing? honestly,…