Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey there, please have support@albiononline.com check that, they should be able to help you out there.

• Баг

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Привет, не могли бы вы подробнее рассказать об этом вопросе? Вы пользуетесь Книгами славы, но они не приносят вам должной известности? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, could you elaborate a bit more on this issue? You are using Fame Books, but they don't give you the right amount of fame?

• reconnecting/connection lost

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you let me know - where you're from - what Internet Service Provider you're using - if you have used any VPNs - if not, please try it to see if your connection improves Additionally, you and the other players with the same issue can fill out the more detailed Connectivity Issues Form so we can investigate this issue more thoroughly.

• New Scam

Amoebius76 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there, there'll be a popup that tells you when the usage fee changes when you're crafting in the upcoming patch.

• Albion Online Crash

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey @silviu103, could you send me your Dxdiag file? You can check if you fulfill the Minimum System Requirements on our downloads page: albiononline.com/en/download Let's say you have the 4GB, but you're also running something else using lots of Ram, that would mean you run into the issue you're currently getting.

• Silver Problem.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please check out how the market mails work since their rework: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you're still sure that you did not receive the silver, please create a support ticket via support@albiononline.com or when logged into your account on our website.

• ironroot bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, Soul Link from the Ironroot Staff will be fixed with the next patch. Currently, you can cast the link, but you have only a very short timeframe to do so.

• HG x2

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Olá, O Hellgate Chest desaparece quando está vazio, então você pode pilhar seus oponentes mesmo quando eles se escondem atrás dele. Você só tem que tirar tudo do baú. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, the Hellgate Chest despawns when it is empty, so you can loot your opponents even when they hide behind it. You just have to take every…

• royal armor work as intented?

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you let me know where you got the Quote from YeSer: “It still generates energy for the caster and allies out of the enemy's presence. But doesn't drain the enemy's energy anymore ” from? From Patch #9 Patchnotes: Quote from Printskaspian: “Energy Drain (Royal Armor) no longer steals enemy energy. While energy management should be an important part of the game, fights with energy-draining comps are not very fun for the receiving end. Energy Drain will thus now be a purely support…

• Hey there, please check your mail after you cancelled the sell order. If you only got one back, you sold one in the meantime. For more information about the recent market mail change check out this post: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications

• Yea this makes sense :|

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, Expedition Mobs have a higher pursuit range than mobs you encounter in Dungeons or the Open World by design.

• Hey there, could you provide a translation of the text in the screenshot, what spells where used? Did the attacker have any other buffs? With attack speed buffs it is possible that the Autoattacks hit several times in a second.

• Hey there, the 20% movement speed buff is correctly applied to my character and stays for 5s after the channel ended. Did you experience the buff not applying in a certain situation?

• Faction Upkeep Bugged.... ish

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Yeah, he actually has logged on. I'll check it out on my own now and clarify with the Game Designers.

• Hey there, with the next patch, characters shouldn't get stuck in chests in HCEs anymore.

• iOS mobile chat disconnects

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we are aware of this issue, but I don't have an ETA on when it will be fixed unfortunately.

• Faction Upkeep Bugged.... ish

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, I've been keeping an eye on their Faction Standing, and they're at 6.2m now. I'm just wondering where you are actually, since you're at 7.5m for last week, but you're not in the All-Time ranking anymore. Did you change factions? Will eventually have to check how the ranking works again in detail. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…fb83790aa0d64418a46819f28

• Hey there, if you can, please provide some details (what you sold, how much, when) so we can check it out. Also, please note how the Market Mails work since our most recent rework of them: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications

• Weapon Study severe BUG

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, we'll check that. Please contact support@albiononline.com and explain your issue, they should be able to help you out here.

• Mage cowl buff cant be purged

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the poison on the weapon should be purgable. We'll take a look, thanks for the report. ” then take a look to demon helmet tooAnd what heals over time doesn’t purgeble that purge description says ” I can purge Hush from Demon Helmet. And I checked a couple Heal over Time effects, which were all purgeable unless specified otherwise. If you run into any other spells that don't behave like they should, please let us know.