Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Blubb82 - - Feedback & Suggestions

same issue, constant disconnections unplayable

• Lifetouch staff

Blubb82 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

holy underpowered. Nerf all nonhealer weapons.

• are we going to get some free premium for this?

• Dozer you farmed them into extinction. You stole too many babies.

• I have had gates where I got 4 t4 runes, and that's it. I have also had gates where I got 40 t6 relics and other loot. I don't feel the changes are all that bad. Risk vs reward, they are still well worth the time it takes to run them.

• it would be great if someone would post some good info on focus and the potential gains when used each different way. Is it most profitable when used to refine? or when used to craft weapons/armor? or when used to study? or when used to water farms or feed animals? a comprehensive guide to crafting focus would be really amazing

• T6 Fishing Bug

Blubb82 - - Bugs

I found that if I set my resolution to the absolute minimum, I can fish (sort of) the higher tiers they should make adjustments. I can understand pvp etc being affected by dated computers, but something as casual as fishing should not be

• looking for a guide that will show how to actually play the mini-game. I am having trouble catching any fish higher than t4. It would be very helpful if someone could post a video showing the methods they use... and if it is possible to immediately recognize what tier the fish you've hooked is going to be.

• All crash reports pls post here!

Blubb82 - - Bugs

My video driver is failing and then recovering... but still results in a client crash. It happens so often that the game is near unplayable. Problem has only existed since the hector launch

• I had fun... felt bad that i let 3 of us die tho. Almost 4! Kreedee died but id say that was more my fault. It was a good fight and it did feel good to ace a team of RA with a pug while outgeared. My team mates made some great plays and other team made some mistakes that easily could have been the difference. Lkuk really put that bloodletter to work at the end. Gf

• albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/2136412 Cpl pug groups in this battle...

• Great Curse, Carrion Caller, Enigmatic, Great Holy (smite), Holy/Eye (smite) 3 merc hoods, 2 druid cowls Or 5 holy smite 3 merc 2 druid All knight boots... kinda like a 5box shaman in old wow days Not sure if theyd be any good but both seem like too much fun

• i only have one account

• So im outside this glowing bluish portal thing talking to this kindly gent, when all of a sudden a large group of Chicken Kiss show up. Well... I gave them a quick /flex and they turned tail and ran! I chased them a little bit but they were all on horses and im only half as fast. Then one of them started crying to me that I would be banned... pff... ban me for what? owning half their guild without even a weapon? AIMBOT, HAX, WHAAAAAA. Point is OldMule owned you 1v10... get someforum.albiononline…

• direboar is not a difficult kill for two people in t7 with gm reaver... tbh its not that hard for two people in t5 gear. Skinning involves killing the animals that own the skin. If you dont like that just buy it from the people that do.

• Can't install the update

Blubb82 - - Bugs

May have found the fix... go into your compatibility settings for the program and set them to recommended. Mine required xp service pack 2 to be turned on. Seems to be patching now! Right click the desktop icon, choose troubleshoot compatibility. Choose test recommended

• Can't install the update

Blubb82 - - Bugs

same issue... stops working and give me an error. If I click find a solution it looks for a few seconds then does nothing at all.

• launch client

Blubb82 - - General Questions & Discussions

I am running windows 7. I launch the client and it begins to dl something but then crashes immediately... anyone else have this issue or know what I might do to fix it?