Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• You go to roads not a BZ.

• Nickname

Heyayajajaja - - Feedback & Suggestions

Ya'll who don't want this nobody will force you to change the name so why would you care. Go back the the blue zones you boomers.

• Nickname

Heyayajajaja - - Feedback & Suggestions

we need this

• Hello, Dear SBI Current state of Black Zone is worse than anything before. The mega coalition dictated by KingMojo and Syndic is literally cluster queuing multiple zones to prevent small guilds, alliances to defend their objectives like territories and hideouts. If a guild or alliance wants to be in the Black Zone they have to pay rent with silver to these people. This abuse of game mechanics opens a window for real money trading which impacts gold revenues from official SBI website. I'm not tel…

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Quote from Deathskills: “you can technically play the game without almost ever leaving town because of the markets ” Not leaving a town isn't playing a full loot pvp sandbox mmo. Anyways, I've made my points have a good day. ” Talk to me when you join this group Who is the first with all Recruiter Mount Skins _Consumed_ ” cringe

• Quote from Deathskills: “you can technically play the game without almost ever leaving town because of the markets ” Not leaving a town isn't playing a full loot pvp sandbox mmo. Anyways, I've made my points have a good day.

• A6eFXzk.png You telling me about the game that you don't even play. What is this 4 kills 34,970 pvp fame with total of 63.6 m. ? And a furry guild ? Dude, I know your kind of people please don't talk about morals in-game.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Heyayajajaja: “That's because they are snowflakes and want Government to take away more rights from you so they can feel safe on their feelings. And let me tell you something, The Government will have ultimate power when snowflakes reach critical point of population. ” usually the biggest people causing and entertaining these toxic behaviors that likes to enable them are people calling others snowflakes. None of your rights are being trampled upon. You are usi…

• Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Just ignore them. Why do jumped up little haters always want to demand demand demand? TURN IT OFF. ” That's because they are snowflakes and want Government to take away more rights from you so they can feel safe on their feelings. And let me tell you something, The Government will have ultimate power when snowflakes reach critical point of population.

• Racism and Shamefully Poor Moderation

Heyayajajaja - - Rants

Quote from Nourve: “Hello everyone, I'd like to kindly ask the moderators of Albion Online to re-peruse the basic rules of community standards. On the other hand, the Developers ought to introduce and enforce better rules in order to decrease the number of "toxicism". The issue is the following: if you speak a 2nd language in the /en chat you'll get punished/muted, which is completely comprehensible. However, if somebody is outrageously racist (politically, racially, religiously), verbally gross…

• Quote from Hamlesz: “Guys... there is a option to click to inspect.... Lmao... ” It's not that option. It's option to select a target without hovering your mouse over a character and clicking the left mouse button.

• Alright, so this is simple technology and will prevent you from attacking people you want to inspect. For example like in this clip this guy had no way to inspect this player without tagging him first in result he died. youtu.be/VXG0_Uj3QQc?t=73

• There are should be 3 levels of 5v5 hgs: 1) nonlethal - 700 base IP (80% cap after 900 IP) 2) lethal - 900 base IP (80% cap 1100 IP) 3) lethal - 1100 base IP (50% cap 1300 IP) That will prevent cyber-sportsmen teams from running 1st and 2nd levels. P.S. miss old lethal yellow hellgates P.S.S infamy system doesn't seem to be working

• Hello, Dear SBI Please fix the long loading times when zoning in and out from Caerleon, bank, market etc. Loading times can be up to 20 seconds and you could easily die during that time. After the daily maintenance the loading is 1-2 seconds. Thank you very much. P.S. Please up vote if you have same issue.

• Hello, Dear SBI I have a group of people who are doing Caerleon faction pvp on a daily basis. I've noticed these things that rather are unfair to other factions since everything is red outside of 20 player party. Suggesting to implement these balances: 1. Daily additional faction standing bonus takes hours to farm and in my opinion should be reduced points needed to complete it by 50%. 2. Decrease damage of a zerg that is bigger than another zerg they are facing just like in black zone. 3. Imple…

• Hellgates are dead for low skilled, average and even good players. They are over run by top teams every gate. Where is balance ? Balanced them so top players fight top players.

• SBI should ask hellgate community before implementing any changes like that.

• This decision will increase supply, the price in the market will be lower (1m for a mount without a skill is just too much). You will get more sales for Barbarian pack if the mount price is decreased. You could add them to dungeon chest drop like you did with swiftclaws.

• Quote from Lewke: “20v20 terry control can help that ” Only ban can help. They will buy best players for 20v20

• This game will never see fair competition cause groups like POE, BA, LW hold hands to protect their schemes. SBI is spineless to ban them and it's very hard to fight a force that hoarded to much wealth and can assure they will win long term wars against anybody that go against them.