Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Zorva: “...but I know some players who have. ” Yes, Libby told me that story as we recently discussed in game. LOL ” Was there a male player hitting on me? Yes. Was I a male playing a female character? Yes. Did I tell him I wasn't interested? Yes. Did he persist and even give me gifts? Yes. How do I feel about the situation? Hey, if there's a dude willing to shower me with free gifts because he wanted to make me a waifu.....that's just a damn good business oppor…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Nice work. I am wondering what the complaints were. ” I had two players ask me if there were even faster ways of making silver because they didn't want to wait for investments to mature, play the market, risk it in black zone, or grind for hours. I told them that there was a method I know of that can produce around 60M in 2 minutes. They wanted to know what the secret was so I posted it. I'm surprised they couldn't figure out what I meant when I stated that. Quote from Zen…

• Due to recent complaints I feel obliged to leave this last ditch and fail proof way to reach wealth and prosperity in Albion Online. If all else fails, or if you don't have the patience for all this...be that guy, or gal...pull out a credit card...type in the numbers on the front and back...put in the owner of the card (in this case your parents name for most of you)...and welcome yourself to the Hidden Order of the Wallet Warriors, also known as Whales for short. Congratulations, you've now exp…

• Zorva's Guide to Wealth and Prosperity Note: This piece is meant to be informative and entertaining. Read my sarcasm at your own risk. Introduction As many of you may have noticed, there are a lot of noobs as well as older players, who bank their gear and pretend to be poor, that continually beg in the streets. Some have even gone so far as to dance for money using nude female characters, but we all know its a bunch of dudes playing these characters. Nice try with the marketing though. For the r…

• Quote from Cringendary: “He posted his proof on a follow up. youtube.com/watch?v=O9x_wRJAFkg He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to mod and the first thing he did was ban Benji, even though he broke no Discord rules and wasn't even actively chatting in the discord at the time. Later on, the Discord mods disclose to all the fans trying to reach Benji that they banned him and other mods reacted with laughing emojis. ” Tha…

• Just to be upfront, I never heard of the guy until today. I decided to watch his video that you linked in the forum and my takeaway is that some of what he says is true and many parts of what he says are blatantly false. Here are my thoughts: 1. He talks about how he was muted for minor things. However, watching the video and listening to how he was addressing people it was clear he was being confrontational. I'm sorry but if I tell a mod to "suck a hotdog" then I damn sure expect that I will be…

• Albion Online Community, Added an Alpha, Beta, and Test Dates section to the thread. This was very important for me to add to help place some of the items I talk about into the timeline of Albion Online. I'm also going through and relabeling pictures to show what specific alpha, beta, or test that they came from to help readers place things into the timeline of the game. I'll add more information to the Alpha, Beta, and Test Dates section and finish adding time labels to pictures tomorrow then I…

• Albion Online Community, I'm pleased to say that I've added a getting access to beta and alpha section and more to the resources section. I'm currently working on the buildings section which is one of my favorite topics to look at. I'm still hammering away at the thread and I should make some good progress today. As I go through pictures and information on my hard drives some sections may receive more information so just be aware and keep a lookout for it. I still have some more to add to resour…

• Albion Online Community, Please be patient as I work on this thread. I have thousands of pictures and pieces of information to go through and I can't get everything done in one day. I will continue working on this thread tomorrow and I hope everyone enjoys this look at Albion Online's history. Thanks. Your Friend, -Zorva

• A Look at the History of Albion Online - A Retrospective Post Status: Work in Progress Introduction Hello Albion Online community! My name is Zorva and I've been playing Albion Online since the very first alpha of the game. Along the way I've seen Albion Online change a lot throughout the years and luckily I managed to document many of those changes. In this retrospective I want to take the Albion Online community with me through many areas of the games history so that players can get a glimpse …

• Greetings Friends, I have updated the Members List. Everyone who requested access to the reserve here or in game has been given access. Enjoy! Your Friend, -Zorva

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Vocandin: “Since you mentioned it, I went to check it out but apparently the post is gone forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Discontinued-Items-List/ What happened? ” I created that thread back when I was working as a freelancer in customer support and was only a volunteer moderator on the forum. I became a Community Manager after that, and the thread was suddenly seen as "official". Players then started using my thread as justification for complaints whenever we re-rel…

• Quote from Elsa: “Would love to pay the island a visit, please add Elsa to the list Quote from Zorva: “Once given permission to visit the reserve, you will have visiting rights to the island indefinitely unless you become an inactive player. ” You'll run into the 50-entry limit for island permissions pretty soon this way - you might want to reconsider the duration of memberships. ” I would be more than honored to add my favorite MOD to the visitor list. I just want to say that the discontinued i…

• Fort Sterling Rare Animal Reserve Introduction The Sterling Bank is pleased to open the Fort Sterling Rare Animal Reserve to the general public. This reserve contains one of the largest collections of rare animals in Albion Online. Rather than have these beautiful animals sit in a private collection, the public is encouraged to see and enjoy them! The Tame Ghostwolf, Master's Fawn, and Master's Tame Giant Stag was only able to be acquired from July 17, 2017 to August 1, 2017 making them incredib…

• Is the March 17 patch a massive failure?

Zorva - - Rants

I wouldn't say it's a failure. I believe some tweaking and bug fixes need to be implemented but that's to be expected after a new update and the devs are already aware of the problems and working hard to fix them. I honestly love faction warfare and I'm personally happy with the additions that have been made. Many other players I know are enjoying the content as well. The only thing that's kind of frustrating right now is grinding faction warfare for hours and barely putting a dent in the daily …

• @PrintsKaspian Will we get a report at the end of the fundraiser letting the player base know how much money was raised to support WHO and the Covid-19 response? I just want to take a moment to say the community has done an excellent job so far supporting the cause as I've seen staves all over the cities. I'm proud of our gaming community. I also want to thank those at Sandbox Interactive who came up with this fundraiser idea and giving us the opportunity to support such a noble cause. Finally, …

• Quote from HUMILITY2020: “Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering cou…

• screen-shot-2020-04-02-at-1-33-44-pm_orig.png 7ryv9j4njov21.jpg

• @AdamSmith Whilst I may not agree with much that you are saying, there are some nuggets there that I can agree with. Thank you for taking the time to flesh out your points a little more by responding to my points and questions. I'm also glad to see your passionate about the game. We need players who are passionate about the game to voice their opinions even if many players may disagree with them. It creates healthy dialogue. I'd say lets just see how these updates roll out and if what you predic…

• Quote from Noximilien: “I was not speaking of those tyope of reset but '' Game has to reset everything '' So your fame, your item, your money ALL what you did. I know alot of game and game server who killed themselve by doing that. ” Sorry for the confusion. I was addressing some points the OP had made. He acts like the season changes that are coming will kill the game but Albion has undergone many changes since release and yet is still around. By reset I meant "a drastic change" or "back to the…