Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

• Yeah, mentioned this one before. If I'm in a hellgate with an attack-based cape I'll just not attack mobs. Either reset things when the mobs are gone, or put capes on a 10 second cooldown instead of a full reset.

• Buy from pre-set

Fikule - - Feedback & Suggestions

I'm guessing you mean being able to go to the auction house and just buy or set a buy order for an entire loadout? I'm all for that.

• hellgate needs to be fixed

Fikule - - Feedback & Suggestions

I don't have much to go by in terms of experience on this one. But my only experience with hellgates so far is: 2v2 Non-Lethal gives less loot than repair bills for basic T5 gear. Combined with having to travel 3-4 maps to get to one, me and my friend consider these to be mostly a waste of time, even for trying out PvP. We've only done two Lethals so far. We won one, lost the other. When we won we got about 200k in gear for risking a combined 600k in gear. The chest had about 5k. This seems to s…

• Quote from ShanDu97: “New players how? HCEs need a big silver investment to get into. ” LFG is literally filled with LFM HCE (1600ip min!) Like, damn. I didn't know I could have 1600 ip as a new player.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Fikule: “One will likely give you 25k silver over an hour. The other gives you 300k silver in 15 minutes while also giving you 10x the fame/hour. ” I don't believe you. Prove it. ” I mean.. go ahead and don't believe me? But I'd love to know how many idiots are out dying in blue dungeons in the black zone when they can earn millions of silver per hour in the yellow zone. We can also move up to the "dangerous" Slayer Corrupted Dungeons. I can take a 50k …

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from thefixx2: “You hype the risk vs reward system ” Sounds like it's working to me. 0 risk in yellow zone = low reward. Also those tomes are fame, just because you can't sell it doesn't make it worthless. ” Tier 6 Black Zone Blue Dungeon (Mediocre fame, low value chests, high risk of death, slow clear) Vs Yellow Zone Corrupted Dungeon (Good fame, guaranteed 4 chests per level with loot that improves over time, zero risk, fast clear) One will likely give you…

• I never get these arguments. It's OK if they don't want a full loot game. They can go play one of the many non-full-loot games? What Albion currently fails to do is make the safer zones compelling in their own right. That is something they can work on. They could also certainly do with making crafting more interesting.

• Quote from Helthros: “Also, as others have stated, the 1Q is terrible design. To not do any damage until someone is out of energy is a terrible design. Someone suggested adding an energy drain effect and that would be great, but I caution entertaining an energy drain meta. ” Suggested this one a while back as an alternate arcane synergy: 1. Remove Energy Beam and replace it with Arcane Power - Activate to increase your damage and the cooldown rate of your weapon abilities at the cost of energy p…

• Hmm. Crystal League sounds better than ZvZ. Though from what I've seen Crystal League is basically about 2-3 low matches a day and waiting weeks for others? ZvZ is just a slideshow, so it's not my favourite content.

• Definitely crashing out on Albion. Basically myself and my friend have hit a wall. We have enough silver for 6 months of premium each and some spare for gear. But now that we don't need silver there's no content? Gathering is only good for silver as the crafted items aren't worth the resources they're made from. e.g. I'd only gather to sell the resources and buy the gear it would have made. Green dungeons were ok for training new builds.. this seems like the only content I'd go back to with a fr…

• Depends on the day tbh. When healing it's usually: Holy/Light Crossbow Holy/1hMace When losing we're usually playing: 1hMace/Tombhammer 1hMace/Forgehammers Boltcaster/Boltcaster Arcane/X (The X doesn't matter, we're aware we should lose this one) Frost/1hMace Boltcaster/Forgehammers Light Crossbow/Bow etc. Essentially we're trying a lot of stuff. But hitting the win rate needed to earn a little money does seem to be taking Holy. It's just that neither of us especially want to.

• I'm wondering what you're meant to do about healers in 2v2 hellgates? I'm not sure if it's the level we're playing at, but it seems to go two ways. Either we don't find a healer on the enemy team and it's a close fight, or we do find a healer and between cleric robe, ice block and numerous knockbacks we can't stop them from just healing back to full consistently. Even with our own fears and knockbacks and stuns, as whichever we're knocking "away" the other will just follow them to heal/receive h…

• So, me and my friend have been playing a while now, and we're a little surprised at the progression of loot drop value. Right now it seems to be like this: Blue/Yellow Open World 2v2 Non-Lethal Hellgate Blue/Yellow Green Dungeon Blue/Yellow Blue Dungeon Red Open World Black Open World 2v2 Lethal Hellgate Red Green Dungeon Black Green Dungeon Red Blue Dungeon Hunter Corrupted Dungeon Stalker Corrupted Dungeon Slayer Corrupted Dungeon I can't speak of larger group content, and I'm specifically lea…

• I think we can say pretty comfortably that anything that isn't Masterpiece may as well be Normal. So why not make quality more varied? e.g. Have 5 Qualities that impact the item in different ways. Normal - No impact Efficient - Lower base ability cooldowns Sturdy - Increased Health on Armor / Increased Attack Damage on Weapons Infused - Increased Resistances on Armor / Increased Ability Damage on Weapons Masterpiece - Applies all 3 This would be instead of an IP increase, and we leave in the Mas…

• I'd just like to see the open world get more 2-4 group content that does not scale to benefit larger groups.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Fikule: “Quote from Bogul: “you didn't account for laborer journals ” Ahh, so the T8 Journals for 36 staffs would be worth >3 mil? ” 36 arcane stafs(one hand) = close to filling 63 imbuer journals(62,x) = 313 random resources(from imbuer journals you get mostly cloth(good price), some shit price planks/bar but somethimes .1,.2,.3(nice price)), so the average price for a resource from imbuer journal is around 17k, and those 313 resources(from journal) x 17k(average p…

• Very odd, you'd think the cap would come in much later than one T4 piece of gear. Like, I'd understand a higher base cap with a sharper falloff. The current system seems to just punish mastery.

• Quote from SirusX715: “You're using extreme examples for a start. Arcane staffs aren't something that gets trashed out of the game at a reasonable rate. Any t8 weapon selling for only 60k is clearly seeing more supply than demand. ” Ahh, so Arcane to begin with may just be a losing game when it comes to crafting in general? So expect supply to drop over time?

• Quote from Bogul: “you didn't account for laborer journals ” Ahh, so the T8 Journals for 36 staffs would be worth >3 mil?

• Just looking at some of the values at the moment and it confuses me. Five T8 Logs are worth 25k One T8 Plank is worth 10k One T8 Arcane Staff is worth 60k So the 16 Planks required for the Staff are worth 160k The 80 logs required to make the planks are worth 400k With a 50% bonus from town + focus the ~40 logs are worth 200k With a 30% crafting bonus from town + focus the 12 planks are worth 120k So even at its most efficient the planks are worth about half the value of the logs and the staff i…