Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

• Quote from JDiks: “They removed T8 nodes in several of our territories in the black zone and nothing written about it in the patch notes, is this intentional? ” Looks like they didn't test this case. Lmao....And here i thought germans can produce qualtiy.

• Quote from RisenStar: “How did this make it out of beta. Not salty, but serious. Seems like a gobsmackingly obvious oversight. ” Been asking myself this question after release too...

• Quote from Matsume: “No. Not worth buying. You can thank me later. ” Spot on. Things might change in a year if the next yearly roadmap they release will contain some actual sand for the sandbox.

• Quote from Badwolfe: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Scotia: “Quote from Graveldog: “Full loot was always a mistake. They might want to learn why Trammel was introduced, and how it bumped up the numbers for years. ” Trammel was the first in a long line of mistakes which resulted in a one way trip to MMO Sandbox destruction. I know more people who left UO because of trammel. And those I knew that stayed in trammel, got bored and quit anyways.The full loot pvp is not the problem with this game. I…

• Quote from Scotia: “Quote from Graveldog: “Full loot was always a mistake. They might want to learn why Trammel was introduced, and how it bumped up the numbers for years. ” Trammel was the first in a long line of mistakes which resulted in a one way trip to MMO Sandbox destruction. I know more people who left UO because of trammel. And those I knew that stayed in trammel, got bored and quit anyways. The full loot pvp is not the problem with this game. It's the lack of everything else you find i…

• cheats?

Daemion - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from JonahVeil: “It's not even Zoom hack. 4k Monitors are doing this all on their own. It's something the game needs to control by limiting resolutions. ” That'd be great, but a fog of war would be better.

• One can only wish they'd also add some sort of neutral, unconquerable, BZ zones that would mimic the NPC nullsec of EvE. It could be the stepping stone the game would need to cater to smaller guilds because let's face it, not everyone wants to be a faceless cog in a zerg.

• Quote from jonti: “ lack of testing of anything(like stress testing server, or having anyone play so that devs knew about the 3 second cant retaliate after being forced off your mount) ” SBI being unaware of the 3 second rule affecting even the gatherer (someone must've though of this use case during the design phase) was simply eye-opening really. In effect the wording "unable to attack 3 seconds after dismounting" was implemented to the letter, but whoever thought that this should also apply t…

• I find it interesting that even if you do get dismounted by a coordinated gank squad, you still can't defend yourself for 3 seconds due to the implementation of this "3 second rule". Does this sound fair in any way to you guys?

• Losing interest

Daemion - - Forum Banter

Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Norgannon: “Quote from Finalhecate: “Get premium for 5month , come back after 5month, [20lp for 5month]. check changes ” Lmao ” ROFLFMAO XD ” Not a bad plan all in all. If you do this on enough MMOs you get to rotate them out lol. ” In dirty bomb atm so yeah rotating= less boring ” Personally, i just shelled out some euros for Escape from Tarkov. So far it looks as though it'll scratch my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. itch.

• Quote from SuperHeros: “Technically, negative feedback "of any kind" could be seen as a rant... These rules are very contradictive... ” Thing is, it's easy to confuse passionate arguementing for ranting, especially when two people don't agree. Honestly, they should be more afraid of the time when rants and passion disappear from people's posts, that shows they've given up and do not care about the game anymore.

• Losing interest

Daemion - - Forum Banter

Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from Norgannon: “Quote from Finalhecate: “Get premium for 5month , come back after 5month, [20lp for 5month]. check changes ” Lmao ” ROFLFMAO XD ” Not a bad plan all in all. If you do this on enough MMOs you get to rotate them out lol.

• Quote from Diabolisis: “I love what this game represents and looks to achieve and it thrills me that I can play it on my hawei media pad while I watch my favorite shows on Netflix but I'm a bit worried about the server lag and disconectivity issues that are assailing the game atm. Should I have faith in the game to fix these issues, I really want to buy the game on the first when I get paid, it has all the features I love in an mmo. ” There are issues in regards to Android builds of the game, th…

• You should read more about the state of solo gameplay in AO on reddit: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…vfvyn/solo_isnt_intended/

• Quote from Alkim: “I've made the decision based on this news that I'll not be renewing premium on my various characters when it expires. I'll mothball the game and see what state it's in next summer. ” You'r not the only one. All the hopes my friends had for the game in regards to providing a good small gang enviroment sure flew out the window. Since solo players "aren't intended" in AO, and ZvZ is unplayable due to the utter shit code and server quality you'd imagine at least small gang pvp wou…

• Quote from Scythian: “rip Guild leadership. "Game is meant for guilds" lmfao 300 thousand chests later, with there own permissions and one guild hall claim and you fucked... gg. lmao. Sure the arena looks pretty epic, but it pretty much cements the idea that attracting more players is a higher priority than keeping players... lmao ... The one positive that will make the recruitment department smile is the 'last online' functionality. Other than that really really disappointed. Doubt you will fin…

• All in all, nothing really interesting, just more instanced stuff for "people that haven't found a group yet" for whatever that is implying.

• Quote from Raithe: “The map is so small it screaming "NO MORE!" ” That's one way to reduce overcrowding lol.

• Quote from Raithe: “@Korn Still no response to any concerns listed? I get you often have to repeat your reasons behind such changes but that is not a response to the concerns raised. The reasoning you decided to do something is not a response to ppls concerns about the affects of said changes, at least not a helpful response. Also its not 1 thread. Ppl are posting this stuff all over MANY threads. ” He gave the standard "1 reply per thread" nonsensical answer already. Why keep trying? After all,…

• Quote from Terrorsauce: “Korn just likes to assume things and make things up as he goes. He has never backed his claims with evidence. Not once. Its always, "No guys its not like this, trust me, its the other way." With no real substance. He is just the guy who is here to basically do damage control for shit tier developer's. ” Pretty much. And even when he does provide numbers (see the LP and alt discussion threadnought) his conclusions on the data presented are completely wrong and misleading.…