Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Tedding: “cant enter a hideout while an upgrade is in progress a feature now? ” Quote from emrulTheDemonLord: “unknown.png SO, no information in patches? So, how can we defend HO now in bz. if we can't enter HO while upgrading. ” That's not intended - we're working on a fix right now.

• Quote from Kaizu: “Hi, After the patch, I can't earn faction points from gathering and killing mobs. Is this working as intended? ” Hey, it works for me - make sure you are faction-flagged and have an average item power of at least 700 to receive faction points.

• @Collectronz could you send me your launcher.log and Player.log files? - Player.log: Open Go from the top menu -> then Go to Folder... -> type in ~/Library/Logs/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/Albion Online Client and there you have Player.log - please send it to me via PM. - launcher.log: Open Go from the top menu -> then Go to Folder... -> type in ~/Library/Application Support/Sandbox Interactive GmbH/Albion Online Launcher and there you have launcher log - please send it to me via PM - Once you send…

• Hey @Collectronz have you used any external keyboard or other input device by any chance?

• Remove Heal reduction debuff in CD

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Trial_hard: “I have reported it a month ago, and it is still possible to remove the heal debuff in CD for everyone that knows how. This affects nature, holy, mercenary chest everything. It even happens unintentional when you do certain things. I have reported how to in an old bug report. Just restating because this is serious.. ” Hey, thanks for the reports - it's already fixed in patch #10, currently on the test server and soon™ on live.

• Hey @Georg_Carmine does it always happen to you? Could you PM me your DxDiag file and both Player.log & Player-prev.log? You can find it in C:\Users\<YOUR_USER_NAME>t\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client or when you open launcher -> Settings -> General tab -> Game Logs button will open the folder with logs

• @lolwhyme & @Xepir could you open launcher -> Settings -> click on Game Logs -> from this folder please zip your "softpatch" folder and PM me over forum? It would help us pinpoint the problem.

• Easy Anti-Cheat Disconnecting me

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Kideuz: “@Dagother and how can i uninstall this? ” Open "Add or remove programs" in Windows and find the program in the list there, then click on it and press Uninstall.

• Discrimination of the RU community

Dagother - - Rants

Hey guys, there was an issue with routing between some providers (mainly connections through Frankfurt) - could you check if it's any better now and let me know?

Dagother - - Rants

Quote from MoreChok: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey @MoreChok please contact your ISP about this issue, Obit <> Beeline is the segment to report to your ISP. ” Yes, I contacted the provider. But during the check it turned out that this problem is not on the side of the provider. At first, I thought that the provider's representative simply did not want to solve the problem (help in solving it). But the problem with an increase in ping and packet loss arose at the same time for many players in the RU…

Dagother - - Rants

Hey @MoreChok please contact your ISP about this issue, Obit <> Beeline is the segment to report to your ISP.

• Easy Anti-Cheat Disconnecting me

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Kideuz at the bottom of the message you have a reason why you were disconnected - "Virtualization software detected".

• Hey @a29464554 it was already prevented in one of previous patches so when enemy dies around the lootchest area and the lootchest spawns blocking access to the corpse, after you loot everything from the lootchest, it will despawn clearing the path to enemy corpse - if that was not the case for you, could you post more details (e.g. when did it happen and if you actually looted everything from the lootchest?).

• Hello @ByungChan please message our support if you have an issue with payments: support@albiononline.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (google translate) 안녕하세요 ByungChan 결제에 문제가 있는 경우 support@albiononline.com 으로 지원 메시지를 보내주세요.

• Hey @James_Lawson , you can report hackers/botters in numerous of ways (but yes we need at least name of the character): - create a thread in Report Hacks, Bots and Exploits and post character name of the hacker/botter - threads in this sections of forum are only visible by moderators and devs - when you target the character, click on its avatar and then on Report button, write a short message and send the report - you can also use chat command: /report Charactername yourmessage - you can send a…

• Hey SirLoncho, please ask your friends to check their spam folder - sometimes automatically sent emails are flagged as spam by default. In case they don't have the email in there and it hasn't been delivered in a few minutes, please contact our support at: support@albiononline.com

• Market Bug selling

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Lorned: “I didnt get my Profit when I sell 4 t5.3 nature staff in the market shown here ” With the last patch we added a new message at the bottom of the mail stating you get the silver with each sale, not all at once when you get the mail - the mail is just a summary of all sales from that order.

• I keep crashing 5800x rtx 3080 32g ram

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Naveed: “any information when this issue will be fixed ” Hey, sorry I don't bring any good news for you. We got same OS and driver version as you to debug it but worked fine without any crashes - might be some hardware issue, maybe overclocked or undervolted (CPU, GPU, RAM). For now I can only suggest trying borderless vs fullscreen mode and try lowe visual quality if it changes anything for you. You can also use the Repair Service option of EAC to check if that was the problem (go to…

• @kamchatka Ok I see now, it's not really an issue with patching but our softpatch, which was already removed from the game, so starting the game should just delete it from your system. Open launcher -> Settings -> Game Logs -> make a copy of "softpatch" and pack it, you can send it over to me via private message, and then delete the "softpatch" folder yourself, it should fix the problem you have now when it gets stuck in loading. ------------------------------------------------------------------…