Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

• Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “I've never been a fan of BA. Why people refuse to understand it's about SBI contradicting themselves and taking actions only when they feel like it. I'm also not a fan of exactly that, on top of that I'm not fan of cherry picking and making up the bans for something that is not in ToS. ” I'm confused here. Are you really trying to say that people who are supporting RMTers and using guild assets to support RMTers should not be banned? Come on now. They wer…

• Quote from Aurin: “BA is gone and 99% of the playerbase could care less. It seems the only people who care about it is the sheep still in BA who think their guild did nothing wrong plus guilds like SUN and CIR. What happened, did BA “quitting” hurt your little BZ handholding coalition? ” I've never been a fan of BA. Why people refuse to understand it's about SBI contradicting themselves and taking actions only when they feel like it. I'm also not a fan of exactly that, on top of that I'm not fan…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “Make HCE lvl 16+ as Territory Leveup alternative to crystal league ” Again, if you feel this way, make a topic about it. ” I don't.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Trial_hard: “I had an alt in BA and one in CIR I always was suspecting Mojo & Syndic to RMT while having Alys in BA and CIR But i had no proof and there is no TOS that forces you to report or investigate.. And I had no proof... So why touch or report the people that give you a good time .. not my job.. ” I don't understand your point. I am not calling for anything to happen to you except that the guild championship is removed. ” remove h…

• Quote from Cessari: “ Everyone has been asking for them to publish names for the longest time, and now that they do it in a way people don't like those who could be affected by it next are melding ” Where is the rest? I'm missing 1531 other names.

• Quote from zizkas: “ It might be worrying that you might get banned for no reason, but there is a better idea - don't rmt or get involved with people who do. ” Yeah, that's the point. Why should I be worried about doing business with people if it's not my job to determine if they are RMTing or not. I don't have any proofs, I can only speculate. So it's easy to say "don't get involved with people who RMT". I'm not from BA, I will not get a warning. Quote from Ismark: “Well done SBI, don't listen …

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “Where is it in ToS? we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. So, there is warning only for certain people? How come, when I ask support hypothetical question about scenario that could involve me in RMT and I want to avoid that I get this response: b2l2AT0.png Meanwhile I can get banned for things that are not in ToS. What is and what is not legal then? Why can't you update your ToS to cover all this stuff? And later on you ban people …

• Quote from Korn: “Just to be clear: if you lead a guild, and you have members in your guild who RMT, and we can show that you support this, we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. ” Where is it in ToS? we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. So, there is warning only for certain people? How come, when I ask support hypothetical question about scenario that could involve me in RMT and I want to avoid that I get this response: b2l2AT0.png Meanwhile I can get ban…

• Quote from TimTomato: “As one of the gm in this game, how do we suppose to know people we invite involve to any RMT behavior ? A lot of us in real life's job won't have such profession to find out if those members who "really" involve to any RMT thing. Since when its gm's job to find out who involve RMT in their guild ? We are just players as well. If SBI don't come out to clarify this part, how am I suppose to know next people I invite to the guild will cause my guild banned or not ? It doesn't…

• Quote from Korn: “A clarification on the warnings, as admittedly, it's very easy to misunderstand: An earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told us that they didn't know about this, so we warned them not to accept the banned RMTers into their guild under alt accounts. D…

• Quote from Draxxx: “Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. ” what does mean they was supporting rmt players how? ” healing and beaming

• Quote from Nesnes: “well-known guild Blue Army. These players have been warned on multiple occasions to not cooperate with certain well-known RMTers ” Imagine. At least you waited till season ended, that's really nice of you.

• Easy solution: If you leave the circle you have to go back to the middle banner to stop countdown.

• Quote from manmawoo98: “How can I contact you at Discord? ” GluttonySDS#0952

• Muted from chat

Wydoyolo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Check your email But being serious, mods shouldn't have done that, muting in one channel for 10 min. should be enough. But 4h, damn that's harsh.

• The Mistbison is Here!

Wydoyolo - - News & Announcements

@PrintsKaspian fame week starting tomorrow?

• Quote from deenne: “@Wydoyolo This one I understand because Im losing on it myself, but it is a move towards new players who are trying to sell their products but are being replaced by "bigger" ones, by discounts and mass sales .. I have such assumptions, I may be wrong. ” This is something that you can't stop, and hiding buyers name sadly won't solve it. I think this is because of the people not quite aware of how economy works.

• Take a look at that: Market's mailing system and support if u think combined version would do the job.

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “edit: please bring back buyer's name, it's impossible to get into long term contacts now ” therefore it was removed, by monopoly and unhealthy competition, now the market is more "free/healthy" for the rest you are right, it should be improved. ” Not sure what you mean. If I craft tons of food and it happens that player is buying more I could get in touch with him and sell him in bulks instead of putting on the market. This is kinda how economy works. Yo…

• Market's mailing system