Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Tabor: “Haha yeah ban them after they quit playing anyway. Well played attempt to save face SBI! ” possibly, they are leaving cos they were warned for the last time just before the bans. that should be the reason they chose to leave. cos they were not gonna be able to rmt anymore.

• Re: Future level 120 is silly.

solventh - - Forum Banter

Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “Cool story bro. Maybe you can rage quit too. ✌ ” i left the game after the queen update disaster for like 9 months. i have always been playing this game, just because there was not a little better alternative and this state has never changed.

Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “I've got quite a few skills maxed and almost entire crossbow line maxed out but I don't feel like this "devalues" my progress. I don't care anymore though. It's coming either way, whether you or I like it or not. Guess you can always rage quit? ” you will realize it after a few years, son.you can mass protest and make it not happen. use ur brain ” Son? I never realized how offensive that was until I got into my 30s and h…

Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “I've got quite a few skills maxed and almost entire crossbow line maxed out but I don't feel like this "devalues" my progress. I don't care anymore though. It's coming either way, whether you or I like it or not. Guess you can always rage quit? ” you will realize it after a few years, son. you can mass protest and make it not happen. use ur brain.

• Blue Army are OUT!

hah. split urself then.

• Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “I'm surprised so many people are upset by this. I've known many people that haven't leveled a single item in over a year because they didn't need too. This will give people a new goal to achieve and add a incentive for people to actually get out there and do things again. My main gripe is PvE feels stagnant. If you add more levels, directing many players to FFing, then please add some new PvE content. Adding more grinding without anything new to grind is lazy and in th…

• Quote from ziigii: “This is annother broken prommise. "We will never devalue players progress." SBI used to sa on every dev talk. Now here we are. ” it already happened in the last 2 years. once i d get 250k fame by farming open world mobs in a week in like total of 15 hours. think about it.

• PERMANENTH Turco-European Small Scale PvP Guild Attempt, ML. English&Türkçe. 0% tax, No Mandatory CTA, 1 M PVP Fame to apply. Other details will be added within the next days\weeks.

• istenen pvp fame miktarı 20m dan 1 m a düşürüldü, guild kickstart amacıyla.

• PERMANENTH Turco-European Small Scale PvP Guild Attempt, ML. English&Türkçe. 0% tax, No Mandatory CTA, 1 M PVP Fame to apply. Diğer detaylar zaman içinde eklenecek.

• Quote from decand: “I think old players needing more fame also means old players being more willing to take newer players fame farming, more chances of open world interaction. Also closing the gap between low and high spec is probably good for the game despite the investments of older players to get where they are. When you're poor and can't afford sets and everyone you're up against has 20-30% higher stats, I think that puts a lot of people off. ” if i grinded from zero they should grind from z…

• Quote from Piddle: “Easy fix. Delete your character and start a new one. Then you get all the benefits too, and you don't have to go around being angry that the game isn't as miserable as it used to be. ” yeah, i should delete my 4 tool t8 full spec character and start a new one. some wannabe "high iq" ppl keep thinking that this game is path of exile. sorry, bud, it s not.

• why not? cos i started the game earlier should i be penalized and the newcomers after 4 years can fame 10x easier? you call this as justice?

• Quote from Breidr: “"We don't know what to do, so let's just make number go up. ”

• this is not an instance based moba game like cs go, lol, dota 2. you gotta respect our efforts!

• good job, sbi, good job.

• Quote from Korn: “When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while somebody who is at 100 now will have to work very hard to go further. This mean that the average item power gap between players will almost certainly go do…

• range users whining again. tragic.. 4+ years their weapons ruled the game and when things get balanced, they feel something is not right.

• Quote from Bullwight: “Is already in game. Its called carving sword. Could rework thr sprites and the name, like demon sword denimasoru or something ” carving looks like a big cleaver which is very different type compared to katana. anyway carving should stay and katana should start as a new weapon.

• you copied ultima online, copy the katana too, sbi.