Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from ForgotPants: “Albion has no lore. ” amazon.com/Landfall-Tales-Albion-Peter-Newman/dp/3981795504 ” Holy crap I never knew this existed. Well fuck me, SBI where is the story in the game!?

• Hey, Appreciate your reply and hope you look into it since the OS is expected to launch in a few months. Thanks

• Did you piss off the hideout owner in some way? Gank people going in and out of the hideout? Individual players can be prevented from entering the hideout. If you can't get access back, you will have to recover items by clicking on the hideout notice board near the entrance. Recovery will lock your items for 28 days in the nearest city/rest area and you will have to pay silver to get things out. Consumables, treasures and gathering resources are crazy expensive to recover, gear is quite cheap.

• Quote from TioJuance: “Quote from Borbarad: “just play black zone, royals are for noobs ” Do you mean NAP land? Pass, I prefer the Royals. My question is beyond of what I prefer. I rather have a game with lore. ” Albion has no lore. You're looking for the wrong things here. Fast travel works perfectly fine as it is, there is a penalty to take too many items and an acceptable cost to teleport with gear so you can play with friends in a different city. If you want to feel immersed while running 6-…

• Hi, Installed Windows 11 Pro on one of my machines and installed Albion, the launcher does not start. The process shows up in task manager for 2-3 seconds and disappears. Have already run compatibility troubleshooter and tried several settings manually did not work. Running as administrator does not fix it Also installed in different locations on the PC and tried, did not work. I guess there is some work to be done by either SBI or Windows for this to work? Reporting here in any case since it is…

• Quote from Reiswaffle: “Quote from ForgotPants: “I have to say that you guys did not think this feature through. This causes a lot of confusion and since there is no silver acquisition log, you never know which of your 50 buy or sell orders is using or giving silver. You should really add a transaction log. Just look at the EVE Sell/Buy orders window and Wallet window, something that combines both in a single view with tabs would be brilliant. ” buy orders consume all the silver when you place t…

• I have to say that you guys did not think this feature through. This causes a lot of confusion and since there is no silver acquisition log, you never know which of your 50 buy or sell orders is using or giving silver. You should really add a transaction log. Just look at the EVE Sell/Buy orders window and Wallet window, something that combines both in a single view with tabs would be brilliant.

• No silvers from action house

ForgotPants - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, please note that with Patch 8, we had a change in how the market mails work. They now work like: - Notifications are now only sent when a Buy or Sell Order is completely fulfilled or expires - These mails contain a summary of all relevant transactions, and notifications are no longer sent for every single transaction Which means you put up 10 items to sell in an order -> you sell 5, receive money for 5 -> buy something else, give away silver, etc. -> sell 5, re…

• Here is a list of what I consider important QoL changes to make the Albion UI something useful. 1. Ability to see ALL hideouts that my alliance has from the Alliance tab, similar to the guild tab. 2. Ability to set notes on silver transactions from the guild bank for both deposits and withdrawals. 3. Personal silver transaction log, recent market purchases and ability to view all Buy/Sell orders across all cities, black zones. 4. Expanded Kill and Death logs. Five is just not cutting it, come on…

• Dear SBI, I bought your Necromancer skin so you have some more money to fix the damn API. You guys came from EVE but your player tools are so far behind them that it boggles my mind. EVE had functional APIs for every part of the game in 2014. Your killboard API is severely limited and on top of that doesn't work most of the time since the faction update hit. It's pretty disappointing. You may not think this is important but it is very much so. Consider fixing these important tools that help the …

• Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from Raikvaza: “The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire? ” The issue is that the damage-scaling hurts the small, organized groups more than …

• Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from ForgotPants: “Floor wise alerts ” Do you guys really need to rely on automated systems to handle divers? Can't you think of counter dive strategies yourselves and build your group around it? This is so sad. (Hint let a second tank scout the back of the group - you have enough time to reset and prepare for a fight) ” You do want a fair fight right? Or just a curbstomp? First you complain about scouts and then you say "y u no scout?" Whether the scout is wearing not…

• Quote from Deadrino: “Most people go to random dungeons to level up their specs. For this reason they are with suboptimal builds. I think most people will be happy if SBI remove the "a-out" mechanic and add a last boss portal, but include avaloinian dungeon style gates or notification when someone enters the dungeon. This way the people doing the dungeon can't easily run away from the fight, but have time to prepare changing skills ot gear. ” Pretty solid idea imo. Floor wise alerts when people …

• In addition to that there should be a way to save someone's equips as a loadout. When you inspect someone, a button to save their equips as a loadout would be great or a button to save loadout of someone who killed you from the deaths tab.

• Deleting furniture makes me so happy. At least the maps wont be filled with crap for a few weeks.

• The city plot system should change to a lottery system instead of who can bid most. Each premium character can apply to 1 plot in 1 city. No cost to apply for a slot. Sure some people have dozens of premium accounts but each plot will run its own lottery independent of others. If you win a plot, you are charged a small maintenance fee as a silver sink and to ensure people actually use the slot rather than apply and not do anything with it. This way, everyone has a chance to own the station and p…

• I have the artifact but I'm confused about the quality of the armored horse to buy. Does the Armored Horse quality affect the quality of the Morgana Nightmare? I know this works for cape/sigil items, but does it work for mounts as well?

• Quote from C0770R: “I own 15 farming plots. On average I make 600k per day collecting farmables. Without focus maybe 400k. ” Losing 200k farming without focus is not a big loss. You stand to make larger profits from focus crafting. If you farm higher tier products, the seed loss rate is also lower in the long run without focus.