Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Now that release has happened, Is it possible to change guild name?

• Black Screen (Thetford).

littlegigs - - Bugs

Quote from Trios: “Skips character menu and goes straight to thetford screen then black! ” This is the same for me. No AO for me :~~~~~~(

• Stuck at Black Screen

littlegigs - - Bugs

Black screened

• [Arch Linux] Launcher Issue

littlegigs - - Bugs

Quote from curelight: “same problem here. install allready all qt5 library but i got a same error: [curelight@archlinux launcher]$ ./Albion-Online This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "". Available platform plugins are: xcb. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. what will i do? ” You gonna wanna go to this post. It got the game working for me.

• Quote from Nibel: “Then check my thread : [Tuto][ArchLinux] Have a working game ! ” Ok To anyone reading this thread, I got the launcher to work following nibel's thread step for step.

• [Tuto][Linux] Have a working game !

littlegigs - - Bugs

Ok ive been struggling with this issue for a few weeks now, And finally followed the steps by Nibel's and had the same issues as Lansdale then i pacman -Syyu and my qt upgraded from 5.8 -> 5.9 then ran the script and boom launcher appeared for the first time ever. I am now downloading the game files while looking at a working launcher. Thank you to everyone involved in fixing this @Nibel, @bloodrool, @C4mpO and @Lansdale for helping discover that i needed to update my qt libs to 5.9.

• will report back when i have time again to give this another try. Thank you, link looks legit

• i have a arch linux distro that is giving errors even trying blooddrools fix doesnt help me

• Hey Guys, when i try download the latest client for linux i get a 404 live.albiononline.com/autoupda…ux-full-1.0.324.88214.zip anyone have an alternative link i can get the 324 build from? Regards

littlegigs - - Bugs

I am using the i7 HD GPU.

littlegigs - - Bugs

Hmm well if I run sudo ./Albion-Online then i get this message No protocol specified QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display :0 Aborted

littlegigs - - Bugs

ok i got the launcher.log to open now, by running the Albion-Online inside the launcher folder now it seems the issue lays with QWidget::setMinimumSize: (/QMessageBox) Negative sizes Ive got qt5-webkit-5.8.0-1 installed

• [Issue solving] Launcher update today

littlegigs - - Bugs

Im getting this error on the launcher in ArchLinux QsLog: could not open log file /opt/albion-online-launcher-bin/launcher/launcher.logQWidget::setMinimumSize: (MainDialog/MainDialog) Negative sizes (-2040109440,-2040109440) are not possible

littlegigs - - Bugs

Hi, When i try run Albion-Online i get this stack trace : QsLog: could not open log file /opt/albion-online-launcher-bin/launcher/launcher.logQWidget::setMinimumSize: (MainDialog/MainDialog) Negative sizes (-2040109440,-2040109440) are not possible QIODevice::write (QFile, "/opt/albion-online-launcher-bin/launcher/launcher.log"): device not open QWidget::setMinimumSize: (/QMessageBox) Negative sizes (-2147483648,-492131644) are not possible QXcbConnection: XCB error: 2 (BadValue), sequence: 474,…

• Hi, I can answer 3/4 questions. Im new so hope im not to off. 1. Do I must gather/craft everything if I play plate warrior with sword & board ? a1 - Rely on yourself and put time into leveling everything you need. a2 - Throw money > buy gold > exchange for silver > pay for what you need a3 - The game is quite nice i feel like they will allow for most play styles depends on you to find your groove really. 2. Is there group dungeons ? yes 4. Housing are instanced? the personal island is an instanc…

• Hey Guys, I notice that when i place a bid on property, a player always counters my bid. How does one setup an auto bidding? Regards

• Hey Devs, Can i get some official confirmation as to whether PvP zone housing is on the road map, or will player housing only be limited to private islands? Ive searched the forum and no official statements can be found. Open World Housing for Solo Players - No Mention Road to Release -Reference made in 2015: Player Made Open World Structures Details to follow in seperate developer update

• New Player

littlegigs - - Introduce yourself!

Hi Im from south africa, Following you