Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome to the forum @marlbo If you've already sent a ticket please wait for the support team's reply. We highly recommend that you do not bump or update your ticket unless you have new information to add. Bumping/updating your ticket will send it to the end of the queue. I'm now locking this thread as this is a support-related concern. You can read more about the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer serv…

• Welcome to the forum @BeZonaurul. The account you created using your mobile device can't be used for Steam. It's explained by the developers in this post: Existing Accounts & Steam Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, As some of you may know, when a game is launched on Steam, payment of microtransactions (in our case gold purchases and subscriptions) in the Steam version of the game have to be handled via Steam wallet. No other payment options are allowed and Steam takes a significant portion of…

• Welcome to the forum @xinck17, If you've already sent a ticket, please wait for their reply. If you bump/update your ticket it's sent back to the end of queue and if you keep on bumping it everyday you'll only be delaying the support team's reply. Also, please don't create multiple tickets, it's not going to speed up your original request. Please take note that the forum can't be used for support-related concerns. The forum staff do not have access to your account details and information, only t…

• Welcome to Albion Online @Kabeez, There's no downside to joining a guild unless the guild tax is high for no reason. Other than, you'll have more people to play with and it will open up more activities for you to do. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @rottenw00d If you've already sent a ticket, please wait for the support team's reply. We highly recommend that you do not bump or update your ticket unless you have something important to add. Each time you update your ticket it's sent back to the end of queue. Since this is a support-related concern, I'm now locking this thread as per the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum…

• Welcome to the forum @Kalagg, You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support and have the support team check on it. ~Evas_Flarelight

• I just recently purchased Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous and I'm having a blast.

• Hi there, Please send a ticket to the support team regarding your concern. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I'm now locking this thread because it's an account-related issue. Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions. Via Google Translate: Hola, Envíe un ticket al equipo de soporte con respecto a su inquietud. Puede crear un ticket aquí: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Ahora estoy bloqueando este hilo porque es un problema relacionado con la cuenta.…

• Quote from liriose: “how has it gone to rant ? ” Quote from CallMeGosu: “thats a very good question.....maybe its sbis way to show us how they dont give a fuck XD? ” The OP started the thread in the Rants section, no moderator moved it here.

• @letscry if you've already sent in a ticket, please wait for the support team's reply. We don't recommend that you update or bump your ticket unless you have to add any information. Each time your ticket is bumped or updated, it's sent to the end of queue which can delay the support team's reply. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hi there @MASSIVEHEAD If you've already sent a ticket, please wait for their reply. Bumping or updating your ticket will send it to the end of the queue, which can further delay their response. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hi there @DarkAegis, welcome to the forum. For starters, please go through In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules. Quote from Mytherceria: “Don’ts - insult or harass others - rant, rage or spread toxicity. - use melodramatic thread titles - use the forums for individual customer service issues. The forum staff cannot help you. Instead, contact our customer service here. Additional Don’ts - use the community for commercial dealings/advertising - spam - post headlines in CAPS - extensively use caps…

• @martastartas Please send a message to the support team here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support. They can assist you with this. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from ImSeanBTW: “ACCOUNT BANNED MIDDLE OF ARENA FIGHT AS WE WERE ABOUT TO WIN THE MATCH! LMFAO For "Inappropriate username" ! xD LMFAO You staff are so fucking aids holy shit xD @Evas_Flarelight ” Hey there, the forum staff is not part of the support team. If you have any account-related concern please reach out to the support team instead. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Ashoracky: “I understand, but soon was already said like 2 months ago @Evas_Flarelight ” Did you see Robin's latest tweet today? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ccde6a8d57cdcedd3bfb997e1

• Quote from Ashoracky: “When could we actually expect to have more information about updates and roadmap? @Evas_Flarelight ” More news and updates are coming out SoonTM. That's all I can share for now ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Borbarad: “Can anyone move this to feedback ? This just makes dot weapons unfun in open world. Dots are already huge disadvantage, and now there is this on top of that. ” As requested, I moved your thread to the feedback section.

• Missing items

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @MeatTofu The support team can help you out with your concern and you can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @LucasTriDuong, I recommend you get in touch with the support team regarding your concern by sending a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight