Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

• A new start

AdamSmith - - Rants

That is true BUT now they have the knowledge of blocking gold bugs and rmt. Also, they finally understood how bz is broken and how big guilds destroying the gaming experience for everyone. So as long as they improve the meta, make changes for the daily gameplay, and REMOVE or CHANGE THE CITY PLOT mechanism they can literally slow down and end cartels. Lastly, personal islands for unlimited production with macros can end this as well.

• A new start

AdamSmith - - Rants

Greetings, After playing this game for years I made many suggestions, assumptions, and more. From time to time people were angry with me because they were salty and from time to time I was salty because this game was my dream game since pre-alpha. I am not going to blame anyone in this post. Please at least once take your time to read this post SBI. Broken game mechanics, multiple map changes, abuse of black zone, renting, corrupted dungeons and hg rattings, city plots, rat and broken metas, and…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from SerasVictoria: “The reality is that you driving prices down so much, that new plot owners (that are not part of the cartel and want to play fair) are operating at a loss. ” Anyone who buys a plot deserves what they get. They are all enemies to the proletariat. You should sympathize with your brothers and sisters, crafting little metal bars, and warm wheat soups. Not, the billionaire elite, as they claw an income out of the hard work of others. ” WAOW unbiased comme…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Biased and hypocrite person how you doing? ” Im doing fantastically well and having a lot of fun playing the game. Thanks for asking. ” Good to hear that, what do you think about the latest balance patch?

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from AdamSmith: “HAHAHA now I see are you ratting on forum? Go back to your cave ” Fantastically low IQ comeback. Well done. ” Biased and hypocrite person how you doing?

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from AdamSmith: “LMAO LOOK AT THIS BIG KNOWLEDGE, LOOK AT THIS ANGER, look at this EGO, a guy who barely plays this game for a week starts to have opinions and insults to a beta player. Is this fake account you angry middleastern qs player? ” First up his post didnt seem angry in the slightest bit. Yours on the other hand is full of bitterness and anger. Secondly he's entitled to an opinion regardless of how long he's played. How elitist of you to suggest otherwise. Th…

• Quote from AdmBriggs: “So, either you never created a forum account when you started playing or you are a noob who is just trying to get attention.... According to your forum profile, you created this forum account literally only a month ago. So, who exactly do you think is going to listen to a rant by someone who hasn't been on the forum for even a month. You act like you've been complaining for years. So either you're just a new player looking to jump on a bandwagon you can't possibly relate t…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d0bd9c35242d4d036ac67b7eLMAO LOOK AT THIS BIG KNOWLEDGE, LOOK AT THIS ANGER, look at this EGO, a guy who barely plays this game for a week starts to have opinions and insults to a beta player. Is this fake account you angry middleastern qs player?

• Quote from Boerkey: “Traitors!! You make this for gold selling!!!!! Hahaha bro it just looks very funny when you guys make such comments. As far as I see there is no Information about paying anything for this service? !11!!11! ” Does it seem that you are defending more than casual user arent ya? Your intentions are cheap and your program is a scam

• Quote from Boerkey: “Hey looks Nice! We were using similar services before in my guild, such as Emilie bot. I just tried it now this one looks even better, especially the tax calculations for guild. Can be handy, hope to see some more improvements and can be even better. Also sad to see that people are so toxic and angry to such services which provide some utilizations. @James_Lawson & @Loucipher keep calm and enjoy your life boyz. ” Cheap way to support yourself Nice try forum.albiononline.com/…

• Greetings, Firstly, I want to thank all the dev team who is trying to solve this reset-combat style which causing a problem for almost a year in cds and before in hell gates via chest ratting. I believe finally we are on the same side of the topic, it is not gameplay it is abusement of game mechanics and it is not fun mutually. What is the problem? 1.Plate armor: There is a need for balance.WHY? By just popping ava foods and having demon cape, plate armors should not deal damage. The cape damage…

• Quote from Retroman: “Thanks everyone for your feedback on the combat balance changes. We heard your feedback on some of the more controversial changes, which are: - Rending Spin (all Axes): - Rending Bleed stacks: now only applied via max distance effect (i.e. 2.5m or further away) - Vile Curse (all Cursed Staffs): - Cast Range: 9m → 11m - Haunting Screams (Cursed Skull): - Magic Damage per tick: 25 → 33 We will re-iterate on these changes. However we don't want to delay Patch 4 further since i…

• One example. Retroman QS tree mostly played as a ganking unit or tanky zvz role for the past years. This nerf to qs line and skills did not happen due to zvz or ganking activities however, it happened because of ratting. All the players in the open world for both zvz and ganking got punished because of the rats who played plate armor in cds.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter): Standtime: 0s → 0.35s ” @Retroman Please this is a weapon killer. The only purpose of this weapon is mobility and execution. This nerf will affect all the open-world existence. So punishing in the small scale and open-world fights, however, little punishment in corrupted dungeons. Rats gonna rat no matter 0.35. Quote from TheHidden1: “You cant commit to action while you can't move or cast any skill. At least remove the stand time when you h…

• There is a poll going on and it will last for a week. Please don't hesitate to join. Balancing Poll WHY? According to the results, we can reflect our opinions regarding balancing issues. It is important that we give feedback to the devs for better gameplay. Thank you.

• Conceptual Wrongness​​ SBI

AdamSmith - - Forum Banter

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d0bd9c35242d4d036ac67b7e

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Krelt: “game is dead and moderators are making sure to nail the coffin shut ” THIS IS HIS LAST WARNING GUYS! BEFORE HE PACKS UP HIS T3 ORE AND HIS CHERISHED DIRE WOLF THAT HE NEVER RISKS IN THE OW AND RIDES OFF INTO THAT LAST ALBION SUNSET. NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN! UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN YOU SEE HIM AGAIN. BECAUSE HE REALIZED HIS MOMENTARY EMOTIONAL DISCOMFORT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HIS ENJOYMENT OF THE GREATEST MMO IN MMO HISTORY! ” Quote from KatherineKore: “That's …