• Please delete

Vloralei - - Guild Recruitment

0/

• Please delete

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e8fc835a492528bbd5f366dc2

• /stuck bug

Vloralei - - Bugs

Brick - It wasn't I. Thank you though. I will let them know. Elsa - Thank you for the clarification , however do you know of any coming changes to the tight spot situation? Perhaps something craftable ( guild island tele with cd?)? /Suicide is fine by me , just wondering ...do work get payed ...or die trying. Also we were in the portal phase of the dungeon not the safe area. Thank you again Elsa. ETA: We have rescue missions in academy for such mishaps. No shame in dying either , you learn more …

• /stuck bug

Vloralei - - Bugs

Then how are you supposed to clear back to the entrance when you have no gear. Not being any sort of way just curious. Perhaps some sort of travel to entrance after boss would be cool. Maybe even a cost of silver , maybe a crafted teleporter that can be sold in Auction houses as well.

• Please delete

Yaaa booiii! Hey Storm , is this how you got to smuggler's last night?forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e8fc835a492528bbd5f366dc2

• /stuck bug

Vloralei - - Bugs

They were stuck in necro twice , making for two very exciting rescue runs I might add. I don't know they said they didn't move perhaps they did , mayhaps they didn't. I will let you know if it happens again and I will be sure to make absolutely sure they did not move. Thanks for your help Elsa , you murderous love-able beast you. What Elsa really looks like in-game.

• /stuck bug

Vloralei - - Bugs

These people did nay move Elsa. It bugged after the 10 minutes.

• /stuck bug

Vloralei - - Bugs

Had numerous party members get stuck while using the /stuck option. They literally get stuck. If they re log they just end up in the same spot.

• Please delete

Hot damn we almost made it out! lol. Storm , Dev , Icy , 8Prime