Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” There is a reason nobody is playing battlerush. Because …

• It is kinda funny. Getting spec is EASIER than ever and people complain its hard ? Probably because they do T5 dungeons in yellow zone omegalol. Getting spec is a joke now. And if sbi will make it easier, like bruh. And people still complain - not too suprising. Like you can literally jump to corrupted. Even if you are a total noob, you grab some ez build. You get tons of spec, silver, fame. Game is easier than ever.

• CLAW Squads

Borbarad - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Yep, claws are ony good for ganking heavy transport mounts. For rest of the ¨content and ganking, claws are UTTER TRASH. If anything, diminishing returns are obviously needed.

• Of course, it´s total trash now. Hell, it´s barely usable even in PVE, let alone pvp. If anything, the dmg should be Drastically increased since it´s so hard to hit people with it - like a hell lot. For as it is, it´s just bruh.

• It´s just that ranged has huge advantage over melee. And considering it´s a poison, how the hell does it work with a caster

• Now, mage cowl is supposed to be like a poison that is applied to your weapon. Why the hell can casters or healers apply it by autoattack from range ? Not only it makes no sense logically ( who cares about that though ), but on top of that it´s huge advantage over melee players that needs to be on target to apply it. Thus if it´s used by a caster, why not reduced dmg by 50% or 25% as a penalty to make it more fair in comparison to melee players ? It´s just too op for casters and allows insane ki…

• Royal Boots

Borbarad - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

slow, snare - not stun.tbh idk after the nerf, but now they are annoying, but well, it is what is.

• Quote from HIDKstr: “In favor: Players want: Mount up before the dismounted, have the damage and reset advantage even if the enemy its not pvping only running, blablabla -> Basicly you guys want advantage. Contra: Its well balanced, it has more than 1 reason and isn't 1v1. Reseting a fight (1v1), same time to mount-up (open world). In a non ganking situation means almost nothing unles you are playing AOE skills vs more than 1 player, the same that happens with THET Cape. If AOE is a problem for …

• as it is, you can only gank with double bladed solo , its the only reliable weapon now somewhat. Curse, fire etc, are not ganking weapons. It is rather funny when people who never ganked, or ganked in " royals " speak about ganking or solo ganking. If you dont know about the content at all, keep your opinions to yourself please.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Borbarad: “ ” so you are telling people you want to lose the risk from using a bleed weapon because it currently is viable but you don't like the downside of it... I got bad news for you man... Be less greedy and adapt your playstyle to the fact that you have bleeds. It doesn't need to be fixed, i've never heard a curse or fire player complain about that or a dagger (old 1h dagger was dot based) or any user of the mage cowl or poison pots.... really strange wo…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “@Borbarad pretty sure if you are in the advantage if you are the one chasing with the the dots instead of the one running if you are dealing dot damage there is no way the other side can mount up because they are taking damage and i might sound like a broken record right now but if you are in combat then fight and the case you are bring up is hyper specific as in you are running after losing a fight/ after a kill pretty sure if you are full running 9/10 cases you wou…

• Can anyone move this to feedback ? This just makes dot weapons unfun in open world. Dots are already huge disadvantage, and now there is this on top of that.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “honestly i am in favor of the change because if it was the other way around and curse put Dot stacks on you and you are on the run instead the curse without being in combat lock can mount up and chase the target because the dots lasts for like 8 seconds only then would the victim be able to mount up. this would allow dot curse to chase you after mounting up now if it was the curse who needs to run instead with the new changes he would be in combat lock so why is it u…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “what seems to be the problem? you apply dot. you are still doing damage hence u are in combat simple logic. unless you are saying a curse can just throw Q and do dot damage then should not be combat locked? ” Frankly, this is not just a tiny problem. This is a Massive Problem that needs fixing. Dots heavily increase time you stay in combat and as a result you cannot mount up or zone out for much longer period of time. Honestly, this makes axes completely useless in o…

• u should be glad. It favors you actually. You get a chance to win tons of free infame and u gain experience of fighting a slayer player. Be glad. Also,T6 is for practice. If u meet higgh infamy player,odds are he is trying new weapon,which makes him easy to kill anyway. Also, ip difference is minimal afterr 1k IP cap. T8 cd are meta builds with high spec usually. if you arent high spec,do t6,ez

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Hattenhair: “ ” regarding your Broadsword comment, you'll notice that even if you are in distance range but an obstacle is blocking movement between the players, the damage and interrupt still occurs (for a melee weapon this is a bug) and yet it's been like this since f2p at minimum. ” Yeah i think i reported ages ago. It deals damage instantly, not after arrival. So like if you use E through wind wall or fire wall , it deals damage even if you dont reach targ…

• Depends, i don´t really have clue about low tier, as you get through low tier in matter of hours. But considering you can Chain hunter, and if you grab actually fast clear gear, you could go nuts i imagine. I just don´t think solos are valuable. Long corridors, mobs that aren´t grouped up like in corrupted, and you have to look for a dungeon after you are done or use map. It just does not seem worth it. Not to mention corrupted are pretty much safe - especially for noobs who just die in bz cause…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Compare Hunter corrupted to T5 solo dungeons in black zones.... Hunter rewards are WAY lower than T5 in black zones. For obvious reasons, no risk, low reward. Ofc newbies can run hunter for experience, but by no means it's a good way to fame or build an economy. Slayer is only the end of the trip, as i stated in the activity order. Dunno why you meant 'newbies don't do Slayer'. Ofc they don't. But by the time you are with 1300 IP i REALLY HOPE you aren't a newbie anymore. ” …

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Actually Solo Dungeons are a consistent content for people that want to chill and aren't high speced yet. The way of the solo player: T4 solos in blues until Expert reaver, T5 solos in black until Master reaver, T6 solos in red zones with faction or in black zone until Grandmaster Reaver OR is able to field 1000 IP in Stalker CDs, Similar to the line above but T7 until Elder Reaver, T8 solos in Black or Stalker until able to field 1300 IP for Slayer CDs. It's quite clear tha…

• Come on, dont be bullies guys. Only clueless people do solo dungeons. Everyone else is doing corrupted, hce, or anything else than solo dungeons. Though, i wouldnt mind if solo dungeons would close if there are more than 2 hideouts present in the map kekw.