Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• ironroot bug

grul - - Bugs

Hello, When I launch the ultimate of the ironroot on 2 differents people, no link appear.

• Quote from AsmurfH: “Quote from krazzer: “Elite levels, is a very bad idea. Those who already have 700-700 in something and can do high end PVE content will max out those elite levels really quick, which leaves "newer" player at an even bigger disadvantage. No one, want's to be the sheep in a full loot pvp game, and no one like to grind for months just to be able to compete in any kind of content. Improve on content in AO, and players will join, making the grind harder will do the opposite. ” So…

• Would be unfair for new player.

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Sevolak: “Hello, Me and my friend. 2 of us, spent 10 hours in roads each, trying to run green chests and solo avalon dungeons. We entered avalon roads from 1. Near Caerleon 2. Near Martlock Outlands Portal and Around maps 3. Near Thetford City and around map From this adventure, we saw around 20-30 people in total. Got ganked 3 times while trying to run dungeons/chests. 1 of them we killed them. We killed at least 25 tier 4 chests. Rewards of the chests were 20 o…

• Hey, Nice from you to give us those information! I am a little bit surprised by the amount of loots you are talking about : - Do you have premium ? - Do you count bag of silver in it ? - Is it for each of you or in total ? - Is it because you died when you get ganked and then didn't count those loots Do you have, by any chance, record which part of the 2.5M were in each Tier for the chest / dungeon ? => I usually avoid T4, this for me to know if I am doing well About the content, you are searchi…

• Yes, please, Devs, give us metrics ! It is pretty annoying to see patch note saying "we will boost/nerf season point on this/that because stuff" without having actual data permitting to understand what is going on ! (And about metrics, please, give us also a real and usable combat log. Not just 2 poor combat chat channel with even stuff related to combat lost in the system channel) Quote from keeperofnature: “@Cessari My 2 suggestions dont havr to be added together. The thing you quoted would ju…

• The video was not really explicit about what "Elite levels" are and how you do get them. Lots of previous post were quite clear about it, I am just giving here a "bis repetita" : If those "Elite levels" means that new players need to spend more time to catch up with veterans, or even if that's only means an increased gap of power between new and veteran player, it is an unwelcome change. New players already need to spend too much time catching up with veterans. IMHO, here is the problem which sh…

• TOS question

grul - - General Questions & Discussions

UP, questions in the previous post are still up to date

• Feedback : To know which gear take for the hellgates / crystals / corrupted it would be good to know directly in-game the IP cap, instead of having to search for it in a web browser Suggestion : Add IP cap information in game : - On the hellgate map description - On the corrupted dungeon description - On crystal token description thanks

• Thanks for the update and the explanation ! FI : sort/stack didn't work, only the game restart did. (probably because in my case, the first stack didn't had to move with sort/stack. Maybe if I had take a weapon in my inventory before doing sort/stack, it would have worked.)

• Hello, I encounter a bug while trying to use a loadout. I did a loadout to craft, with some equipment to carry resources, and in inventory 500 T6 metal bar and 999 T6 wood plank. I was already equipped with the carrying gear and I used "equip" on the chest with the resources (T5 chest in a build in my island). I had all necessary resources i the chest (more than 1000 metal bar) However, when I opened my inventory, only the 999 wood plank were in it, in second position. The first position did see…

• Hello, I have 3 suggestions which follow the very nice game lore improvement which is "Crafter's name for the item stay in place even if they passed through the black market and end up in a chest". The first suggestion is to easily see if i wear or inspect someones who is wearing an item craft by me, my guild members, or my friends. I see it this way : - 3 different icons can appear on an equipment, which represent the player, which represent friend of the player, or which represent guild mate o…

• Fake Guilds /Alliances

grul - - Feedback & Suggestions

I was pretty sure limitations for alliance size were a test from SBI which have been rolled backed. Am I wrong ?

• Quote from addidas: “Confusing names extends to players mimicking alliances and guilds to gank or confuse during ZVZ, why is this allowed? ” Why confusing name would not be allowed, in term of rolepay ? In the state of the art of the game, if your are confusing name, guild or alliance which are red, your are handholding with them. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to confuse between green, violet or red. Maybe you don't know those people enough to be able to differentiate them, since you didn't dec…

• Dev Talk: Loadouts

grul - - News & Announcements

Seems nice, Too bad it miss an IP filter for me to be able to use the filters correctly. First post nailed the problem pretty clearly. Edit : all things considered, adding an IP filter alone wouldn't have solved the problem, even if it would have helped. here is a question : does it dig in all bank tabs, only the current one, or do i have the choice where it dig?

• Would be nice to have an option to automatically decline duel for money while still being able to accept duel without money. Would permit to not change this setting in the option all the 4 mornings.

• Changes for Guild Season 12

grul - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Norgannon: “@Retroman won't remove the mechanics of sharing points with the alliance? ” What about that ? : - For guild challenge to never being shared (it have guild in the name after all) - For alliances with less than 300 members, that each guild in it gains all the points (exactly as if all the members were in the same guild, as a matter of fact) => that would avoid punishing smaller forces in their quest for a decent size - But for larger alliance, from what I understand, actual …

• TOS question

grul - - General Questions & Discussions

Hello, I have some questions regarding the ToS, (especially in the current context of patches about power projection) : Quote from ToS: “11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, perso…

• Quote from Retroman: “Hello players of Albion, ... This is intended to increase the importance of guild objectives like Territories and Castles globally as an important source of Season Point and Siphoned Energy generation. While these changes will flatten the progression curve, we are also increasing the overall output on the higher end: ... Guild Challenge We decreased Season Points gained for the first 15 Guild Challenge Levels, to reduce the amount of global Siphoned Energy generated via the…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from grul: “Curious to see what it will change. IMHO, a problem with the HO is due to cluster's timer distribution in the black zone. Clusters with the same timer are neighbor to each others. So your army/guild/alliance/coalition can cover them all with a single big army. Exactly as it was with castles previously. => If clusters with the same timer happened to be much more spread around the black zone, the power projection would have less significance since it would be to…