Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

• Dear SBI why do you hate pvp players?

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from hFly: “The answer for your questions is simple. CD is NOT an 1v1 arena, what cd is though is what SBI made to counter dungeon diving. What they did is to create an arena with mobs for ppl to farm and, as a result, ppl to get invaded. The traps are there to prevent an overflow of rats and also to enable more strategies. The traps and shards are there also to disable coinflipping, since there are weapons and sets that counter each other so you can use them to not lose fights that you r …

• Corrupted dungeon Map

Alysandra - - Feedback & Suggestions

When are we getting it? We have it for solo dungeons, hellgate, group dungeon, ava dungeon, so why not for corrupted dungeon?

• Dear SBI why do you hate pvp players?

Alysandra - - Rants

Corrupted Dungeon. albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-corrupted-dungeons When this was posted, I had great hopes, and then it all just crumbled over time. Let's start with the mobs, why are they even there? Are we fighthing people or mobs? And often both, so if you don't have a build that can take the hits from mobs (cloth) welp, guess you died much easier now. And traps, just why? dodge a fire trap or a spike trap with a CC machine running after me like he's cookie monster and i'm the last large …

• Quote from ziigii: “Well I hated that in the old system there would allways be a bow of badon waiting in a half cleared dungeon and gl catching that shit when it allways had space to kite away. I'd rather chase rats than that abomination. Otherwise I didn't mind it much. ” Much more fun to be forced to invade and getting teleported into the midst of a bunch of mobs as cloth Don't get me started about how it's abysmal that cloth still take an absurd amount of damage from mobs contra leather/plate

• bump. So, can we get it back soon or what? You're talking about consensual pvp a lot, but what about consensual pve?

• Quote from Quagga: “I disagree, you want to go back to the GDSL playstyle, a perfectly prepared biome with a boss in the middle and holding you as hostage. ” GDSL ??? Also, no? I love how you just auto assume I used it to make a trap when I just cleared it normally until I had enough points and then hit the shrine so I knew I would get a fight and not just some bloody rat that run's away the second the screen flickers red when he's invaded.

• Quote from Drunkhog: “Maybe best solution would be if you activate shrine, crystals don't show up when you are invaded. if you don't activate shrine you there is zero chance of being invaded. Come on man, CD rats gotta eat too. ” There is a dungeon like that in Albion. It's green, should try it out

• CD LOOT IS A JOKE

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from CDEEKS: “Been doing CD slayer level for weeks now and the loot is a complete joke for the risk you take going in them, SRD loot is a joke is the games loot just shocking everywhere now? ” Want to know a trick to getting good loot in cd? Take it of the dead bodies of the people that dare invade you

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Korn: “When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while somebody who is at 100 now will have to work very hard to go further. This mean that the average item power gap between players will a…

• Quote from becauseahaha: “I understand that someone dont want to fight and save his gear, cuz he cant beat opponent. But some people even not trying to fight. There should be at least some punishment if your opponent breaks crystals. Like losing infamy, for example, or something. ” I've said it before, the person that destroys the majority of crystals should be forcefully evicted from the corrupted. You smash them to be safe, well, outside is safe. Quote from Reef: “And what about prestack mastu…

• I don't get it, why did you change the way shrine work in corrupted? It's ridiculous. There was a great way to make sure that when you entered into corrupted you didn't waste your time running after people in full escape mobility gear smashing crystals at the speed of light, and then you just said, nah, all these streamers, pvp players and such that use this, that's not cool, let's force more pve down their throat. Since the dawn of corrupted its biggest flaw was that the pve incentives was so b…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “b9266b65383d2dcf38af8d532fa18a4b32ce941f.jpeg The new Paladin Vanity Bundle is here! This premiere bundle is available in the ingame store, and includes a full costume set plus a matching mount skin for your Armored Horse. Get more details here: albiononline.com/news/walk-the-righteous-path ” Will this have custom effects?

• The lack of cd's in some zones from time to time is absurd, I just spent a solid 7 min to try and find a dungeon. All other content, solo, grp, hellgate, they all have maps so if you want to pay a bit you can skip the time for looking and just get a location, so why not for cd's?

• Quote from Fikule: “Can't they just find a friend and do 2v2 Hellgates? I think they allow the escape mechanism in 1v1 and have more of a focus on PvE because 1v1 is inherently unbalanced? If corrupted dungeons became all about the PvP it would just be another content that essentially disallowed multiple weapon types. ” ???? How is this a fix for people that want to SOLO pvp?

• It's been some time now, and it's clear, Corrupted Dungeons was a failed attempt at making 1v1 pvp. It's too much pve, the rewards and fame is so good it's simply better and even safer than normal green dungeon when you learn how to rat it, the zone is way to large while crystals too easy to destroy. There's no reset of cd's or hp/mana when invaded so rng can just kill you if they spawn on you, the traps add nothing to the pvp of the fight and the anti-invis mob wrecks some builds if you are unl…

• Old White Aspect possible bug.

Alysandra - - Bugs

You should solo old white aspect not with a group. He gains a third ability when more than one person attacks him, that's the stomp you see there, it targets one person and then charges & stomps towards it. Also, you don't get cubs from this one.

• That's pretty much it. No bullshit traps. No bullshit mobs. An arena that close in over time and force either an escape attempt or a fight. Also less pve, and a map you can spawn so you don't have to run a round in a zone for ages looking for one.

• desync is so fun

Alysandra - - Rants

Quote from SpicyPepper: “What can I say just give up and play with your ping. That or move to a closer country. I play with ~ 270 ping, and it's just a thing now. There's really nothing you can do, beside waiting for satellite internet (or move to a closer country, ROFL) P/S: try exitLag, it helps a lot. (I mean like a lot a lot) ” ^^, I mean I'm even at 130-150 ping, It really shouldn't be this bad. I've heard good stuff about exitLag, maybe i'll take a look at it.

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Do you even do hces? ” Yes, I used to do HCE. But it become boring and no objective to me, since I am full spec. Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Do you still think hce is the problem? ” Not for the lowers maps, they are balanced. But for the higher maps, yes, because it affects the economy in game.The gain, for the higher maps, is too much compared with others contents, if you sum the fame and gold per hour and taking the consideration the risk. Quote from…

• desync is so fun

Alysandra - - Rants

Oh, wait, that's not fun at all, fucking hell losing fights to Melee skills hitting from Narnia or spells connection that shouldn't... is just bullshit.