Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

• Boxing gloves are not weapons but protection. Knuckles are weapons but used in fist brawl, not martial weapons used in battle. Gloves don't extend your reach anyhow and would never work in weapon battle, you are just as good as unarmed. That's why there are no gloves weapons in human history. IF you continue to add weird things to Albion it will lose it's semi historical/fantasy touch, that now reminds of King Arthur theme. Don't use anime as example of reality or something to follow. Infinity g…

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Unangwata: “Yeah higher positioning.. maybe you can manage that with 1 target. try to do that with bunch of mobs, every of them at different distance ” is your argument about pve now? please for fuck sake, do not ask for balancing weapons towards pve when it's a PVP game.... Like do gala's, weeping, brimstone, ava daggers, energy shaper and i don't know how many other weapons need to be viable for fame farm heck no, you get them, use them in grp dungeon instea…

• Give me example of wargloves in human history. The fact that there is magic in game doesn't mean you have to make things that have no sense. Gloves would never be viable weapon. Game already have claws and gloves and it doesn't make Albion look better. You have many different options instead of adding whole new bunch of them, despite what you may think of this idea..

• Quote from Ignisium: “> Just think of fighting in gloves vs sword if your imagination is weak. THIS IS A HIGH FANTASY GAME WHERE EVERYONE HAS MAGIC. ” Yes, magic makes your arms long enough

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from HIDKstr: “isn't balanced, and isn't OP. Lmao, its bad asf. i'm sword player btw, not even axe player. So your "Axe player wants op things on his axe" doesn't work for me ” sorry but it isn't bad, it requires higher positioning skills to be used now instead of face-mashing the keyboard with axes to get "free" kills. ” Yeah higher positioning.. maybe you can manage that with 1 target. try to do that with bunch of mobs, every of them at different distance

• Quote from Sphagge: “Shoes of tenacity are already practically mandatory in high end pve (Healers and dps are pretty much required to wear these in HCE), removing the invis on mobs would be pretty bad for them. For solo pve u can just use it in between spawns to get the damage buff. ” Yeah but im not sure it's intended. Kinda easy way to manage aggro since it has 10 sec cooldown..

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “One thing is balancing the skill, other is making it completely useless.. ” Deadly chop and battle rage are completely useless. Raging blades still has uses in some content. It can still be used in zvz for some dmg and dmg buff to get bigger dmg on e. Even if the damage was nerfed further the skill would have more use than the other 2 so how is it useless compared to the other two? ” Maybe they are useless for …

• And stop making silly weapons.. like war gloves.. or avalon energy gun while we don't have gunpowder yet. You don't want to turn Albion into bizarre circus. Show me instance of warglove weapons in human history. Apart from boxing..lol, but it's protection. Just think of fighting in gloves vs sword if your imagination is weak.

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Unangwata: “One thing is balancing the skill, other is making it completely useless.. ” Deadly chop and battle rage are completely useless. Raging blades still has uses in some content. It can still be used in zvz for some dmg and dmg buff to get bigger dmg on e. Even if the damage was nerfed further the skill would have more use than the other 2 so how is it useless compared to the other two? ” Maybe they are useless for you. You think if your play style doesn't i…

• Quote from ziigii: “I'd rather have deadly chop or batle rush buff. Raging blades used to be the only skill you could pick on axes with the exception of adrenaline boost. It's better to have some choice than none, so that's why simply rolling the skill back would be toxic. Balancing the whole weapon tree around one w abillity is kind of boring. ” One thing is balancing the skill, other is making it completely useless..

• Combination of different weapons as one weapon set. Similar to dual dagger, dual swords etc, except you wield different weapon in offhand. Completely new item, involves some abilities that use either one or other weapon, like pistol point blank shot while fighting with rapier etc

• Good idea. But the thing is PVPer who is hunting lethal zones isn't really gentle person already because of the purpose he has it already makes him nasty and I doubt they will rob players. Maybe out of boredom. But it's good try. It could leave the victim with the gear the robber doesn't need that would only take his inventory. But I doubt PVP players will care about that..

• Make it lethal everywhere again. It's just non-sense, you get ranks so fast, then what ? There is no prestige to it, only means you are troll. All because no lethal, and grabbing outposts for no reason, just to get points but there is no logical advantage for your city.

• It's so unreliable because of bizzare hit mechanic that makes it not worth using. I don't know why it was changed in the first place. If you think it was too strong then nerf damage but make it work like it was.

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from becauseahaha: “Quote from Unangwata: “Always punish someone when he doesn't want to do what you want, exactly. I do same thing. ” There is normal solo dungeons for those who dont want to fight. CD is a pvp area and the punishment is for evading pvp ” And when you enter CD you declare if you want PVP or not, by using shrine. Crystals are for those who don't. ” u declare if you wanna invade or …

• Quote from Gibba: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now.In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody st…

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from DiaDog: “pls go to play world of warcraft ! this game isnt a PVE GAME ! ” And World of Warcraft is... ? ” a pve dungeon grinder theme park mmo. ” Haha, I never pvp-ed more in a game than in World of Warcraft. Albion is baby game for kids compared to what you can do in pvp in WoW... ” but the core progress is through dungeons/pve.its a classic exp…

• The only solution is to punish only people that invaded and avoid fighting by breaking crystals. Give them 30 min restriction and kick them out of CD after breaking crystals.

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from becauseahaha: “Quote from Unangwata: “Always punish someone when he doesn't want to do what you want, exactly. I do same thing. ” There is normal solo dungeons for those who dont want to fight. CD is a pvp area and the punishment is for evading pvp ” And when you enter CD you declare if you want PVP or not, by using shrine. Crystals are for those who don't. ” u declare if you wanna invade or not.u declare that u want pvp by entering the c…

• Quote from becauseahaha: “Quote from Unangwata: “Always punish someone when he doesn't want to do what you want, exactly. I do same thing. ” There is normal solo dungeons for those who dont want to fight. CD is a pvp area and the punishment is for evading pvp ” And when you enter CD you declare if you want PVP or not, by using shrine. Crystals are for those who don't.