Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

• The purging shield addition is a little concerning, this is an easily accessible (non artifact) counter to most of the builds in the game. Imo there are too many purges in the game already. Are the self heals from mercenary or hellion jackets considered heals that can't be purged or are those only like hots from nature? The skill seems to good not to take for most comps. It's an instant shutdown for skills like hellion or stalker jacket where you just have to be standing nearby, these items were…

• No reason for this not to have already happened.

• Saw this video about the current state of the game and what has gone wrong with the current balance of pvp, guilds, zones, etc. Seems to hit it pretty well on the nose. youtube.com/watch?v=juFLKF97xWI Discuss

• Most would disagree, if you haven't read the patch notes their health was just reduced by 15% or so. If you want the fastest mount you shouldn't be able to take many hits, that just makes sense.

• Quote from vic_triol: “Since my content is gone, I will play another game. ” Honestly you are the type of carebear player that has caused sandbox to make some of the worst decisions in this game. Your content isn't gone. But if you are going to read it that way and leave I see it as an improvement for the community. Farewell good sir, I hope you find a game where you can grind your life away without having to bother with any excitement or challenge.

• Marketplace UI Guide

IkeHyran - - Developers' Statements

Is there no way to view a list of buy orders without selecting the item any more? Like if I wanted to see which type of leather armor was selling for the most could I look at a list like I used to or would I have to look at each item individually?

• I wouldn't think that that the smoke bomb should be able to be purged as it is an aoe that continually applies a status effect rather than a status effect itself and the void doesn't cancel aoes. I do wholeheartedly agree that we need a list of this stuff though. It's getting rediculous.

• I spent some time the last couple of days gathering in the new high enchantment red zones and, although the increase is noticeable, there is something that still makes it seem off: The continued existence of t3 resources. This doesn't make much sense as those looking to gather these enchanted resources will most likely not care at all about the t3 that can't be enchanted. Leave the t3 to the yellow zones. Suggestion: Remove the t3 and replace with additional t4 and t5 spawns. It doesn't need to …

• Have I just missed it or can you no longer just browse buy orders without searching for a specific item?

• Then figure out how to screen cap. State your point clearly. Post this in the bugs topic. And maybe have garnered some good reputation in the past to keep people from thinking you made this up for attention.

• Caerleon Faction

IkeHyran - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hmm possible, it would have to be tested if that would throw the ballance off at all for the other factions. Maybe have lower rewards for captures.

• Caerleon Faction

Interesting thought, the roleplay aspect could be fun. Seems like a bit more work than SBI has generally been shown to put into this type of thing though and could alter some gameplay significantly. Maybe if starting with a simple PvP faction though it could be expanded in the future.

• Good call, if you are doing mainly blue/yellow zones with your faction keep the IP cap in mind.

• Caerleon Faction

So, this idea had basically been spawned from how the new caerleon crest looks awesome and I want it on my cape as I kill people: A sixth faction based in Caerleon. In order to maintain the incentive to participate in the other city factions, this faction would have to operate a bit differently. First, the rewards for this faction would have to be purely cosmetic, but they should be some of the best looking items in the game. (Cape skill gives you a cool particle effect or makes you run like an …

• There are plenty of was to make enough money for t6 gear quite quickly, 6-6.1 is basically throwaway for many players, you will be fine. It is usually a good idea to have several sets of your preferred gear set aside, that way getting killed isn't very discouraging, just regear and go.

• You do realize: 1. There are still plenty of yellow zones if you are really gonna get hung up on that. 2. Red zones are both safer than ever and more profitable than ever with the extra enchantment boost and more big groups of faction flagged players running around that will roll over gankers on sight. 3. Red zones were never that dangerous to begin with if you just have a little situational awareness. Right?

• Devastating Strike Intirrupted

IkeHyran - - Bugs

I have experienced multiple instances of devastating strike on the black hands (supposed to be uninterruptible) being interrupted by the silencing strike on the 1h mace. I have video evidence if needed.

• Hellion Shoes over nerfed

IkeHyran - - Feedback Testserver

Just wanted to point out how the hellion shoes used to be something unique, yes, they were very strong, but with the rework they no longer have much appeal. Lets look at a comparison: * * Old * New * Invisible * X * X * Invulnerable * X * * Gap Closer * X * X * Disengage * * X * Interrupt * X * * Healing Reduction * X * * Damage Boost * * X So the change has basically removed the invulnerability, the interrupt, and the healing reduction; it has instead given us a questionable disengage and a dam…