Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 288.

• What do you call a cheap circumcision?A rip off. Oh, I meant join KDS!

• KDS now recruiting! [NA/EU]

Barbaghul - - Guild Recruitment

Bring servers up...

No one's mentioning the free gear people get to do hellgates? Waaaaaw.

• I don't think anyone's arguing the fact that a good team should yield good profit for the guild/alliance. Most people are arguing that a good team shouldn't yield EVERYthing, that one team shouldn't be enough. Even if someone wins everywhere they fight, they should not be able to fight everywhere. As to the @Dragis's post, I think he does have a point. On top of the specialization grind and the gear grind, there's a distinct Albion PVP/Team experience grind that potential new teams have to go th…

Recruitment forum is pretty crazy. 14 hours and down to page 5

• There were some issues and a lot of frustration at times, but overall it went much smoother than I expected. Gj.

• albion it department right now

Barbaghul - - Forum Banter

@itsmanraj, you want to edit that last reply, fast.

• Goooood morning. Everyone preparing for launch, buffing armors, polishing swords and what not? ... Wait, that didn't come out right.

• NoLPleft as always.

Barbaghul - - Introduce yourself!

So.... are you 8.6 yet?

• Is it live yet? Is it, is it, is it?

• NoLPleft as always.

Barbaghul - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome back! Remember that time with the guy and the thing? You owe me a direwolf. Just because.

• Will you be going skinning Fyr? They've nerfed animals to the point where even you can solo them

• Wasn't the balance slightly skewed in favor of leather+aoe melee already? The new passive makes leather even better. We've had 3 melee curse healer comps all beta long, this change makes that meta even stronger. Leather curse, 3 leather melees (or 2+plate) and good luck cloth teams. It's probably more an issue of no collision couple with pretty closed gvg maps, but pure casters seem to be underwhelming right now.

• Hellgates are DEAD

Barbaghul - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Bercilak: “First of all with the new hellgates more people are playing hellgates then before. The Full Loot Hellgates can be fixed easily, a few information: - It is in our own interest they are played regular - It must have an appropriate reward - Right now we just want to wait and see for launch how the bug fix of the black market will change it - Plus you will see increased activity for launch in general - Then we gather data - And if we are still not seeing Full Loot Hellgates bei…

• waka waka

• Bedrock mace A couple of suggestions, since I think it's a weapon with great fun potential, but that's seldom used, because the 2h mace purge is so important. 1. The animation on the E is too long. By the time the player gets into range so you can activate it and the animation runs through, that player is in a different position, so you're wasting it. Add latency fun on top of that. The only way to reliably use it is to root, reposition, then use it, which takes preparation, all your weapon cool…

• I think 750 is nowhere near an accurate number, especially in the first weeks, before people spread to the black zones. This beta we've had 400+ people constantly in each of the cities for long periods of times. For a beta. Even keeping these numbers for launch, which would be delusional, with everyone going to Carleon it's going to be massively more than 750. Now consider all the people that haven't been active these beta + all the other players waiting for launch. Hazard a guess and the number…

• The problem with the swap, cause I've used it a bit is that it's clunky, sometimes rubberbands the target and sometimes simply doesn't work, it just teleports you to the target. Not sure if it's a defensive on the target (seems that way to me, not iceblock) or something else (maybe target is rooted and can't be swapped?), but it fails sometimes. And yes, I also think the cooldown is quite high for what it does. Add latency issues to the very small range and it becomes pretty hard to use. Talk ab…

• 1. Selecting players/enemies (holy #$%# the mother of all frustrations, in combat, in cities, you name it) 2. Clunky combat, animations, global cooldown, etc 3. Self-interrupt spell casts when pressing an insta-cast, or issuing a move. Sometimes, towards the end of the spell animation, the move doesn't work. Moving sometimes stops your cast, but then again... roots. You start a long cast, get rooted, can't get out of it while at the same time the casting is pushed back by damage so it lasts fore…

• Quote from Taters: “so. 7 (7) SEVEN artifacts (as 50 runes = 1 artifact/ even more if u random for 36 which makes it NINE) no equipment rolls yet as the black market isnt being utilised. Sounds rewarding enough for a spammable pvp activity. ” Maybe it sounds like it, but it isn't. Those artifacts are not hellgate artifacts and are usually worth 15-20k each. Even going for 9 or 10, that's 2 per person, so 40k silver? For an activity where you have to risk 6.1-7.1 gear, time to gather, time to fin…