Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Leothric: “Why they are getting warned instead of a instant ban like every other single person? Is SBI biased? ” Quote from Korn: “A clarification on the warnings, as admittedly, it's very easy to misunderstand: An earlier version of the statement mentioned that guild leadership was "warned" about RMT. This warning was not handed out due to these accounts doing RMT themselves, but because people in their guild were caught doing RMT using guild assets. Guild leadership back then told u…

• Hi there, Here's some info from the FAQ: Quote from SBI: “Can I play Albion Online on Steam with a pre-existing account? Pre-existing Albion Online accounts that were created anywhere other than Steam are unfortunately not able to play through the Steam client. However, you can circumvent this by downloading the client from the website and manually adding it to Steam. Click here to read a statement from our Game Director about pre-existing accounts and Steam. ” Hope that helps!

• Maintainance

SHARKY - - General Questions & Discussions

Server's back up now!

• Hi there, Firstly I removed your email address - it's never a good idea to post address on public forums. I'm afraid that nobody on the forum has the ability to help with account related issues. You will have to wait for a response from support. I'm now closing the thread as per forum rules.

• Just out of interest, have you joined @Blenfjorns HCE discord server?

• Anti-Cheat

Seems to be ok for me now...lasted a whole 30 mins up to maintenance without a disconnect.

• Anti-Cheat

Glad it's not just me!

• Hi @Gislason, Please report this to support@albiononline.com or raise a support ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Thank you!

• NO REASON TO MUTE OF 180 YEARS

SHARKY - - ¡Preséntate!

Comuníquese con el equipo de soporte sobre este asunto: support@albiononline.com o albiononline.com/es/profile/support Nadie en el foro tiene autoridad para ayudar con problemas relacionados con la cuenta.

• too many people!

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

You can be killed in Red Zones, so of course there is more risk there, but you will will find resources. Use cheap gear that you can afford to lose, but take the highest tier gathering tool so you can gather quickly. Always keep within your mounts circle. Always be aware of your surroundings, looking out for hostile red nametags at the edges of your screen and get back on your mount the instant you see one.

• too many people!

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

With all due respect, if you just leave the blue and yellow zones directly outside of the city, you will find resources. I regularly gather in red zones, while passing time looking for outlaws, and can easily get 150k of T5/T6 in 30 mins.

• Thread now closed as per OPs request.

• @Midgard beat me to it forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d0bd9c35242d4d036ac67b7e

• faction point

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

You must have an average item power of at least 700 to receive rewards from capturing Outposts in Faction Warfare. In other words, make sure the average IP of your equipped gear is greater than 700 otherwise you'll receive no points. You can check your average IP from the flyout menu on the left of your Inventory. You also must be flagged. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6d0bd9c35242d4d036ac67b7e

• Mobile iOS: Bank chest display bug

SHARKY - - Bugs

First time opening your back chest after logging into the game, it is displayed at about 90% of the screen height. This is ideal as it means you can still access the virtual joypad and the Mount button below it. However, if you exit the bank to another screen and then come back to the bank and open your chest, it is displayed at 100% height. This completely blocks access to the joypad and the Mount button. The only way to reset it back to 90% height is to log off and back on again. This happens …

• thisaoplayer: Forum Banter Content

SHARKY - - Forum Banter

I've grown to love your posts. However, Player112 is still king.

• Have you checked the Minimum Requirements ? - Snapdragon 660, 820 or higher recommended - Do not install on an SD card. If possible, unmount the card when installing.

• For referring 3 friends you'll get just 1 skin + a pile of Tomes worth 100,000 fame If it's your first ever referral you'll also get a pile of tomes worth 200,000 fame See here for more details: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/overview

• Ipad Healing

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from OldKeldar: “Turns out I am a bit of an idiot. Asked the same question on discord and found out that by spamming the healing button on ipad I am just healing me. It’s 1 tap to heal the target and 2 taps to heal my self - doh. Tried it and arena and managed to heal people ” Thanks for reporting back with the outcome @OldKeldar. Hopefully your post will help others in the future.

• Brendan Here

SHARKY - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the world of Albion!