Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

• Are You joking? Have You seen glaive build at 5v5? It got 0% damage Royal armor! How in the hell You expect it to be Main damage at comps!? It's about the kidnapping playstyle thats combo with full damage cloth builds. But Sbi kill off the weapon with 20 secs cooldown with no compensation at all.

• Pike, trinity has more damage than Glaive also double dagger or one handEd dagger, frost, bloodletter+muisak/candle, bow, boltcaster... How the problem is not cloth meta when is same crap meta from two years...lmao. Yeah I don't play the dumb content: This crap has no solution by devs.

• Quote from pinto: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Clown meta players go full cloth at hellgates and want survivability when kidnapped by glaive and solution is nerf glaive cuz "too OP" and can't survive with My glass canon mage cloth... Albion stupid logic at its Best... ” u clearly don't understand a shit about the META.healers can't use anything that isn't cloth, 'cause they will get lower mana regen and healing power. DPS can't use anything that isn't cloth, 'cause they won't have enough DMG to k…

• Clown meta players go full cloth at hellgates and want survivability when kidnapped by glaive and solution is nerf glaive cuz "too OP" and can't survive with My glass canon mage cloth... Albion stupid logic at its Best...

• Hellgates? Lmao where everyone goes full cloth is meta or 5v5 with royal armor only viable is enough to punish a weapon at full content Game? They would have to nerf all clothes before and some weapons bloodletter, brimstone , locus, energyshaper and others to crap level way before due to massive content influence.

• Man, really? 20 secs cooldown for a cc solo weapon with no top damage, no mobility but just because has utlity in group fights with plate armor? Who balance this Game? OMG. While one handed Mace high mobility, +200 HP, Invulnerability on E keeps working on ...

• At least one of these weapons needs a rework. They are pretty mucho same: single Target weapons That strongest point is AA burst over time. With pike and Trinity playing the OneShot but overall they are pretty much same. These need a rework to AoE based E skill damage / debuff to be useful in other contents. The change from harpoon to corrupted Steel E at spirithunter was good but still not enough.

• Dunno if cute/weird or whatever... What I Say it's not in line with other mobility spell melee weapons have.

• its dull corrupted dungeon that unbalance weapons really hard.

• why a MELEE WEAPON has to focus 1.8 SECS to get 50% speed buff? this is ridiculous. I can't catch anyone before buff gets somehow right usable. reduce to 0.5 secs o make it instant and reduce buff value to somehow properly work like Iron Will or Adrenaline Boost.

• Spears

PaladinJavier - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “spear is quite balanced it has one of the most diverse playstyles since its rework and is now viable for alot of content its W choices allow for a variety of gameplay from one shot to aoe to even poke and soft cc for solo play/ ganking while there is the Best W for certain senarios but changing skill in combat is hard unless its a full reset after inspecting like in corrupted dungeon but the reason why spear is not as famous/ meta is due to its can do good in all but…

• Mercenary healing on Crystal and mobs is way worst.

• I would Say yeah... A bit. At least royal sandals has hándicap of low defense. I don't see a fair exchange tho.

• Quote from HIDKstr: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from HIDKstr: “OP its just trolling in every post, he has like 1-2 month in the game with almost 40m total fame and asking for changes before trying to understand the game ” the only guys trolling is talking about someone and not about the topic. Thats the most básic argument from ignorant people: attack the person, not the ideas. ” You had more than 6 post, every post full of people saying "get better", "learn", etc. ” I didnt start any argu…

• Quote from HIDKstr: “OP its just trolling in every post, he has like 1-2 month in the game with almost 40m total fame and asking for changes before trying to understand the game ” the only guys trolling is talking about someone and not about the topic. Thats the most básic argument from ignorant people: attack the person, not the ideas.

• Quote from MrRainbo: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “The cooldown on this weapon is too low compared to other weapons E. Should be at least 25 secs and not 20 secs right now is too much damage. ” Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times. To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. Get good, sonny. ” have You…

• The cooldown on this weapon is too low compared to other weapons E. Should be at least 25 secs and not 20 secs right now is too much damage.

• I agree this Game is not for solo player. Actually Sbi should Say to Mobile players they are in huge disadvantage playing this Game (loading maps time, freezes, optimization) and i'm not sure if they are thinking how to help them. You can't write your own story (alone) at this Game.

• It's balanced since xbow have 600 damage on Q. And they can't attack You cause is a channeled ability.

• Mighty blow 3 stacks E dmg: 918 DPS 10 secs cooldown: 91.8 wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Mighty_Blow Reckless charge 3 stacks E dmg: 634 DPS 20 secs cooldown: 31.7 wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Reckless_Charge Dannng ... Reckless needs damn buff.