Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

• Quote from j0ei: “you don't have the mental capacity ” That's on you. Don't make such assumptions about everyone I forgot the OP was about only requiring mount skins, doesn't change my statement: I also don't want more lag in ZvZ.

• Crafting Laborers

gideonflynn - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Piddle: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d0990517c1f55d3074d3414e5 edit: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d0990517c1f55d3074d3414e5 ” I have nothing useful to add besides my admiration of those graphics! Intensive care and thoughtfulness have gone into that, undoubtedly and very much so! Okay okay, I'll be a bit helpful; I agree with this: craft laborers are most likely better, also don't aim for specific items. Reiterating Fred: Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “As Piddle shows, the answe…

• Quote from MysticDream: “One thing I've learned, is that facts aren't mutually exclusive. Two opposing viewpoints can both be fact at the same time, depending on ones perspective. ” Some of what I'm referring to is the genre of a game, and what's game design compared to bugs/exploits. I do agree, however, but I'd call that opinion/subjectiveness until either 'argument' becomes or is proven as fact. There are clear definitions of words, and unless people agree on these definitions it becomes very…

• @TheGreger I've provided tons of feedback, try looking at some of my posts. I was just surprised the thread was banter, which to be fair, I went on to do after people kept going on about this being a PvP-only game. I agree with you I might be pushing it a bit, but some people are just not able to deal with facts, that's not something I can deal with, I'm sorry about that lol.

• Quote from TheGreger: “I dont understand why people are still bringing up SOLO dungeons, this thread was made to discuss GROUP DUNGEONS and how the ONLY counter ( invisible potions ) to SCOULTS was destroyed. ” Maybe clear that up in the title, and provide some wording. It was never mentioned as such in the OP. They even only mention groups a few times, which can still happen for dungeon farming. And before people go on the fence, I do realize it's newbies or whatever you're going to call them t…

• Placement of farms

gideonflynn - - Bugs

WAIT FOR A SECOND WHAT THE ACTUAL ... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d0990517c1f55d3074d3414e5

• bump I guess. I was counting on something to happen, but since there's no response at all, I'm just going to say I can ask my party member for a recording if he still has it that it, it's been a while by now. This becomes an issue if you just a about make it to claim, and then get attacked by others. I was healing but would have no way to move my character, the only way to avoid getting killed etc. would be to log out or as I did: suicide.

• Quote from Derizo: “Quote from gideonflynn: “Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Nourve: “Just stop crying like a baby, this is a very good feature and you can still dive and even succeed if you're lucky. 75% of the people don't wait the 90s gap I can tell you this. It's funny to see children whining about it. ” right now its super possible, but in a few weeks when the update dies down...rest of ur comment is a well ur wrong cuz ur wrong ” "Oh nooo, the newbies have a way to learn to avoid gankers ev…

• Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Nourve: “Just stop crying like a baby, this is a very good feature and you can still dive and even succeed if you're lucky. 75% of the people don't wait the 90s gap I can tell you this. It's funny to see children whining about it. ” right now its super possible, but in a few weeks when the update dies down... rest of ur comment is a well ur wrong cuz ur wrong ” "Oh nooo, the newbies have a way to learn to avoid gankers every single fucking time I try to dive. Even …

• Placement of farms

gideonflynn - - Bugs

There are stutters on Linux (a lot of them), but that's mostly a Linux thing I can fix or have to live with. I just tried placing a normal farm and encountered this 'fun' issue where I placed it in the middle of two plots, it's not just visual, it is actually placed there, and neither plot is available for new placements.

• Nice one! Thanks for providing users of the forum more visual clarity

• I like this suggestion. But let me add to this, even though I'm almost certain it's been suggested already: Being able to remap any action in the game to another key. Having the ability to do this would help people with disabilities, and even help negate things like RSI, and provide people the ability to cater to their own specific key mappings.

• Logistics question

Your 1. without context is right, you can teleport naked via the travel planner to a home set in the BZ, even a rest afaik (never done that particular thing, but I live in hideouts in the BZ and fast travel - naked, and/or with character-bound (red cancel circle on those) items - from the royals to my home all the time). But please go look at the link, that provides you with pictures of where the different realmgates take you (there are three different portal zones for each city). These are set …

• Logistics question

Oh, I'm glad you found it so useful! Here's the wiki link on realmgates: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Realmgates - this is a list of points on that website: - The Player character is bound to the first used city realmgate portal indefinitely. Binding prevents him from traveling through other city realmgate portals until the Binding Removal is used (cd. 7 days). - Return to the Royal Continent is possible through any outlands realmgate portal. - Using an outland realmgate portal connected to anothe…

• Aggro Mechanics

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Now an option for you since you said you stopped attacking it is to simply run out of its area fully while your teammates keep attacking it. This will then make the mob see whoever is dealing the second most damage as the threat which should be your teams tank. ” I'm pretty sure this will make your team hate you as this leashes the boss and makes them start all over. ” It doesnt. As long as his teammates keep attac…

• Logistics question

Ah, that's my confusion! So it's not really a 'blue' zone, even though that's the color it gives you. It's a 'rest' which there are several of in the BZ (black zones, or outlands). You just call those by their names e.g. Morgana's Rest or Arthur's Rest; they are essentially pitstops for humans, not trucks as in IRL. You get a bank tab and there's a market there, etc., they basically act like royal cities in the black zones. One is not able to teleport top/from the BZ in any way, with items, besi…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Version Numbers Simplified With this update, the version numbers we assign to all updates, patches, and hotfixes have been simplified. These will now appear in the form XX.XXX.X and will increase incrementally and chronologically. As in the past, patches will frequently have names (e.g. "Call to Arms Patch 6", "Brimstone and Mist", etc.) in addition to their version numbers ” Have you heard of semver? semver.org/

• Logistics question

I don't know what a 'blue zone' in the outlands is, but I assume you went into a blue (two-man) Avalonian road. I suggest you go read up on Caerleon, and everything else, with the specific names you see on Google, and here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki starting with Avalonian Roads and how they work. If you still have questions, I might be able to direct you to some specific pages.

• Aggro Mechanics

Which items were being used on everybody involved, and what was the boss's name? I'm asking because those to things have a lot to say about that. Furthermore, did you have large differences in IP, especially on the DPS's weapon, compared to the tank's weapon AND threat gen armor? Also, there's a skill on plate armor called 'taunt', you might find that useful going forward.

• Quote from msfabiao: “Quote from gideonflynn: “Quote from msfabiao: “@TheGreger Are you mad bruh? You're crying here becos of me? LOL, this is so pathetic. If you dont like solos timer, just leave the game. Also, SBI did a very good job about solos closing after 90 secs in bz nd rz. Just keep it SBI, thank you! ” Would you please STFU and stop spamming everyone watching these threads? It's incredibly annoying, achieves nothing after the first couple of times, and makes people dislike you. repeat…