Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• So the load out system is pretty ok. NOT FULL FEATURED YET, but ok. My question is, is there anyway to just add an "undo" button to it. Taking back the load from your inventory and putting it in storage? That sounds like an attractive upgrade to the game. If I am going to be a little extra greedy, a few more, or all 48, inventory spots being available in the loadout menu would also be nice. Thank you for your time and patience.

• Quote from Lanzier: “I think the yellow zone should have an IP cap so I’m happy to fill your complaint quota: I think Albion Online has a good thing going now with high risk full loot zones for Pro Gamers and low risk non-lethal zones for Casuals or Newbies, but this dichotomy is spoiled by the ability to play sweaty in the yellows. As a semi-active player at the moment, sometimes I like to chill out on my bean bag playing Albion on mobile. When I play like this I play meme builds with mobile co…

• Sellable Chest

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from liriose: “But 8 items is convenient for the eyes in the trade window.for simple exchanges. Tricks can happen if you make the trade list expandable. Large exchanges should not be made at the bank or in open world. ” Sure, and if you don't want to use the feature, you don't have to. Because you don't want something doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't get it.

• Re: PVP ISSUE

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from BreadPirate: “Firstly Im really fucking glad I didnt join your guild with your self righteous Trumper attitude on my attempt to contribute to a real fucking issue for new players. But your really fucking dumb and full of yourself arent you. Too fucking full to see a UI deficiency. Secondly, really fucking glad SBI was smart enough not to hire you. Thirdly I wont report your shitty holier than thou attitude. No one else seems to give a fuck about you, and that now includes me. Congratu…

• Sellable Chest

I think that the most important part of this idea is that the game has outgrown the very restrictive trade window. Players need ways to transfer items between each other, off market, that don't involve forcing one party to trust the other party not to rip them off. 8 items per transaction is just too few and too slow, for the scale that the games economy and game play has reached.

• Players really do not like finding out that the gear they paid a bunch of silver for, loses 30%+ effectiveness in the zones they play in. I was hesitant when they removed the IP cap, but with the introduction of faction warfare the idea of IP caps in the open world became more of a hindrance to the game than a benefit. They also changed faction warfare in these zones from previously being lethal, full loot, to knock down, at the same time. This is literally the first time in over 2 years that I …

• Quote from Syndic: “nobody is going to haul resources to refine in the royals, then haul the mats out to the BZ to craft. It will simply not happen in any meaningful volume. ” I don't think there is really any real intention of trying to get people to haul resources from the royals out deep into the bz. I don't think there ever was. The fact you get both a better than average refining bonus, and the best crafting bonuses, in the exact same location is already really good, and I feel like you don…

• Albion's undeniable future

Quote from awanmakan: “Its undeniable future is having more bots. Bots are becoming more sophisticated. They are now smarter than me. ” This is a computer supremacist talking point if I have ever heard one. Bots are super dumb and people should not be frightened of us at all. Have a good day everyone. Be your best self.

• Quote from solventh: “why not? cos i started the game earlier should i be penalized and the newcomers after 4 years can fame 10x easier? you call this as justice? ” Easy fix. Delete your character and start a new one. Then you get all the benefits too, and you don't have to go around being angry that the game isn't as miserable as it used to be.

• What do baby chickens eat?

Piddle - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Charvell: “SOLVED: They actually do eat carrots, I did not realize you had to shift click them to add them as an item to feed. ” You can also drag them from the inventory to the place that looks like a knife and fork on the pop up. But, shift clicking is the best.

• Where is Retroman?

Piddle - - Forum Banter

He went to buy cigarettes. You should be used to it by now.

• Quote from Metteia: “Yeah, that's fair. Watched a lot of videos and guides since that post, and now i indeed realize - that's wasn't a good question.It would be better (probably) if i asked what type of focus sink to use, as a player who doesn't want to spend much time on it, but it's still too broad. Anyway, i decided to stick with refining\farming for now, with potential scope for cooking. ” You didn't do anything wrong, and I am not trying to insinuate that you have. Contrary to popular opini…

• Quote from TRon5454: “Well seems like no one wants to help new players out. I have some of the same ?'s you ask. I guess they want to keep there $ making ways secret. ” I'm just speaking for myself, but the scope of what the OP is asking about is just too broad for me to even know where to start. It feels less like a question and more like a request to explain the entire game to him so that he can make optimal choices. The real problem comes when you find out that optimal choices are different f…

• Gathering in this game SUCKS!

Piddle - - Rants

Quote from Achaikos: “So in which zones are you gathering? Are you going to the black zones, outlands or roads? ” WOAH THERE! There are zones in the game other than the ones directly outside the gates of a city? People need to know this. Someone should tell people.

• Specifically, all you repay is the 1.5% listing fee.

• thisaoplayer: Forum Banter Content

Piddle - - Forum Banter

Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Well, some say Martlock has the Faction logo that I have had for my guild since Beta. ” Some say Martlock doesn't have the faction logo that you have had for your guild since Beta, as well. 1-1=0

• You need to harvest about 13,500 seeds to get from 0-100 for an individual seed specialization, with premium.

• I don't know if this is SFW Albion lore or not, but what I have heard is that keeper men are sterile. And that sometimes humans would go missing completely during keeper attacks. At first they thought that the keepers were just eating them all. But, recently they have found that it is more likely they only ate some of them. That others were taken back to their keeper lairs for a heinous ritual called snu-snu.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Good answer but in "Role Play World" there are no players or NPCs. Just people with affiliations. So an NPC and a player who are both humans and of a Royal affiliation, are basically the same. So the Keeper should hate us both equally. ” Saying that they should hate each other equally is like saying that I should hate everyone equally. While that could be the case, it isn't always the case. Proximity endows empathy. Many humans, after hunting the keeper lands for years eve…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Bringing back this old favorite from almost 2 years ago. It occurred to me to bring this post back to life as I was being simultaneously chased by a Bridgewatch NPC Guard and a Keeper Berserker. Keepers don't like Royals, yet they don't have any problems with the Faction Guards, who are technically Royals themselves. ” Yeah, but they are almost co-workers. It's hard to hate a guy when you are forced to interact with them 24/7. So they have a non-aggression pact so that the…