Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• 1. Remove matchmaking. 5s and 10s have no population for that. The 2nd best team will always quit if they lose games in a row to best team and when someone become 2nd best team and lose they will just quit. 2. Infame should affect the Loot in the end, like they do in corrupteds.

• Quote from Kern_Cassius: “Quote from apollonator: “ ” But you with your skill will kill these nabs and lighning fast go into infamy ladder tops. No more nabs there, ye? Only that skilled guys that reach some high level. ” Do you think ppl will care for infame and rank it in fucking 4.1 gear?

• Lethal - Hellgate 2v2 lethal: 900ip requirement, 1100ip cap, 80% scaling, T6 mobs - Hellgate 5v5 lethal: 1000ip requirement, 1200ip cap, 80% scaling, T7 mobs - Hellgate 10v10 lethal: 1100ip requirement, 1300ip cap, 50% scaling, T8 mobs Thats the MOST RETARDED SHIT I ever seen in albion in recent changes. Stop trying to help the fucking newbs in every aspect of the game. You are doing a retarded move. You LITERALLY asked all the best 5v5 players in thsi game about their feedback and everyone said…

• Quote from theblackavenger: “Quote from apollonator: “I wish you guys could add more chars slots/account and allow merge accounts. The 3 chars/account was designed when the game was payed. What about we have 9 or 10 per account and allow us to merge the old accounts? ” This would make it far too easy to sell accounts. I'm sure they will never do this but they might increase the number of characters per account. ” Lets be honest. Ppl already sell accounts when they want and that doesnt matter. Ev…

• I wish you guys could add more chars slots/account and allow merge accounts. The 3 chars/account was designed when the game was payed. What about we have 9 or 10 per account and allow us to merge the old accounts?

• Quote from TheusRS: “I think the skins should be binded in your account, so ppl would not be able to RMT it. And the gap between lvl4 - lvl9 is too high, I would say to IP cap the first games as 1400/1500 IP ” I agree with that. I think the gap is way too big. The gamestyle is totally different when u play in low ip and high ip. Even the teams work different in high ip. And please, bind the mounts in the accounts! Thahts anti rmt stuff.

• SBI, the high lvl crystals should be in OLD system, when guys playing in towers from same guilds cant face eachother. Makes NO sense to guilds gear players with 8.2 and 8.3 and they play against eachother. If you cant full block, you guys could at least add a priority to fight non-guildmates!

• Quote from Tabor: “Fixing HOs to be only 1 placement allowed per guild AND only guild/alliance can access HO would greatly hamper the zerg work arounds currently in place without hampering the rest of the population much at all. ” I think 3 for guild and don't let them allow other guilds to join would be good already! 1. This would increase blsckzone cities market. 2..it would remove guilds abusing of alt guilds to have 30 HOs (black order, for example) Edit: other solution would be include HO i…

• reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…roid_app&utm_source=share I dd that post in reddit. The problem with zerg debuff atm is that you have 2 beat the stronger numbers first and later you fight equal numbers and debuff, if you win first scenario. My suggestion is to add a timers to your debuff (10-20mins). This way if you choice to start fighting with big numbers you will have to finish the fight with same debuff, even if you have equal numbers midfights. Ps: removing the debuff when zone map won't wor…

• Quarterstaff W BUG

apollonator - - Bugs

clips.twitch.tv/RealFitWhaleAliens Can you FIX break hands? A lot of time it isnt working. Players can still auto attack.

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from apollonator: “So Mr, Community manager, the loot will be related to Tokens right? That mean you can receive it if fighting form city right? So I would like to receive my rewards from lvl 5 to 8. Should I DM you the nicks of the players who played with me? You can confirm it in albion website (crystalleague results) ” This bug only affected players who played Crystal League matches via territory towers. Hope that clarifies. - Ms Community Manager ” So if you ar…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “EDIT: The bug has been fixed in Queen Hotfix 3.1. Arena and Crystal League matches are now enabled. If you benefited from this bug and got higher than expected loot, please keep the loot on your character as it will be clawed back. Trying to evade this requirement will be classified as a deliberate exploit by us. We will update you on more details regarding the clawback shortly. Hi everyone, There is currently a bug which causes loot to be distributed to players particip…

• Killing naked players in crystal is rly common. When they see they have no chance, they just go naked and suicide to end match faster. And in the past a lot of teams forfeited to others, even in gvgs. How this is exploit? There are no rules saying you can't forfeit. And don't come with that bug stuff. It was Cleary supposed to be like this in their head, but sbi never tought it would be mass players doing same stuff. The idea was always to have more players doing crystals. They are supposed to d…