Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Quote from Shevarage: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Asphidel: “` Quote from Obelis: “ - Iron Faction Campaign Chests ” I haven't seen any mention about this in any of the faction announcements. I'm assuming these are some form of reward chest akin to the monthly challenge chests, but you can purchase them with faction points. Can we get a little clarification for this? (and are they currently available on the test server for testing?) ” The Faction Cam…

• Enlisting is basically pledging your service to a city. You are saying "I am a Fort Sterling player, when I do FF I will be flagged as Fort Sterling". This is important because all your Faction Flagged points count towards a rank, monthly reward etc. As such you pledge yourself to a single faction for the long term. Flagging up as it was before. You flag when you want to take part in faction combat. You can now only flag for faction you are Enlisted to though, not just whatever faction you feel …

• Not sure why this happens, is there some sort of server settings for chat windows that are reset when I log in from a different client? Basically I've tried downloading albion for my Phone again recently, however the 2 times I've logged in and done some farm work or whatever, the next time I log into the game on my PC my chat windows are fully reset. Any way to prevent this happening?

• Quote from Tojuji: “Do the chests in 10v10 pay for the maps? I can see 10v10 lethal gives good loot from dead bodies. But is it truly good reward considering the map fee? Our risk seems to be much greater, due to the deteriorated return(dropped gears trash). ZvZ fights have same characteristics but in ZvZ there are other returns depending on objectives, eg territory ownership. ” The maps are only as expensive as they are just now because of the rarity, no?

• Quote from PixelPecs: “This issue was addressed when testing the test server.. To why it was never brought up in the SBI discussion and fixed before patch day is mind-blowing. ” Did people correctly bug report it or just bitch and whine on the forums like usual?

• Quote from Chichom: “@Mytherceria @Obelis Whats gonna happend with the players who sponded his time upgrading all his standing from all factions? ” You lose your faction standing for all but the faction you sign up for after the relaunch.

• Quote from Seriuhd: “Quote from Obelis: “Points are never lost. You're able to see your point balances for all factions by hovering over the points on the Faction Screen. ” Will the points be deleted in the update? ” Did he fucking stutter?

• Quote from Ymbrzld: “moving an island with all its contents, including houses and the contents of chests? ” Island Mover

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “Quote from Agentgxd: “so which tools are allowed? assistant emily, which helps with market? killbots? which collects information on all deaths? ” It's pretty "simple". You are not allowed to use tools that give you direct PvE/PvP advantage. - zone scanners ” So define what a "direct PVP Advantage" is? Does a killboard not let you see an enemy groups composition? How is that not a "direct PVP advantage"?

• Quote from Zoream: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “There is almost 0 reason to get into crafting or gathering at this stage of the game, between the laborers and being able to put your focus into anything... there is little reason to focus craft anything besides food or 8.3... There's still a solid hustle of crafting off-hands I guess... ” The reason I gather and craft is I enjoy it, which is reason enough. ” Folk seem to forget that this is, at the end of the day, a game. It doesn't always have to be…

• Quote from Gnomead: “If running islands is no longer profitable then you can be damn well sure that the price of the gear pvpers use is gonna skyrocket as people just stop crafting all together. ” And if the price of gear skyrockets then running islands will be profitable again. Its a lovely cyclical relationship. Prices go up, crafters make more money.

• "I spent $1000 dollars on lottery scratchcards and didn't become a millionaire" - This Thread.

• Quote from SansarMain: “Read the chat ” Some guy says "Kick". I can say kick in chat, doesn't mean I'm actually kicking anyone. Don't you get some sort of notification if you're kicked from a group?

• Quote from krazzer: “RR & labors are poison in any game economy because it hurts all gathering professions, because RR & labors generates items that are not being gathered, it really is that simple. If RR & labors were removed we would truly have an open market, like in any other MMO. And we would also get a marked based on supply and demand, and not determined who has most ALT with premium. ” Labourers can only exist with Filled Journals, which can only exist with gatherers. If anything laboure…

• I haven't read the entire thread because lol thats a lot of fucking nonsense to wade through, but the dudes suggesting that SBI should "do something" about people with hundreds of accounts : do what? Should SBI IP restrict it so you can only have 1 account per household? I can't think of a single MMO on the market, not a single one, that disallows alternate accounts. Why should Albion Online be the lone game doing this?

• Nothing in that picture shows you being kicked from the map.

• SBI indicated that with the FW chance Caerleon would find a new purpose. We've yet to see what that purpose is.

• Quote from F13th: “Quote from TheSlayer: “The only part of the entire cycle that was a nonsense was the ability to recycle the level 15 map. That has now been removed. Now they are fine, IMO. ” Having a hideout next to the dungeon, you have minimal risks for the battle, the large guild has complete control over the location. Following your logic, let's cut the level of loot and experience in the black zones for guilds with shelters. ” If you don't like the location of someones hideout being too …

• The entire premise of this game is that it is Full Loot PVP. If you don't like that then its not the game for you. And that is fine. Its OK that a game doesn't appeal to everyone.