Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

• I use regular client. I want refer friend but he wants to use Steam. Is it possible ?

• Instead of info in mail, we could access market orders tab in UI available anywhere that would display current and completed transactions. This would work on player access so perhaps would reduce stress caused by automated messages.

• Confirmed, whenever I go destiny tree it can crash when I go back. It just happened.

• Missing animations (with skins)

Unangwata - - Bugs

Example: I have Ribcage skeleton skin. When I use Cultist Robe the skin disappears and I see my character wearing the robe and channeling.

• I don't know what was idea ? While getting no notification for selling is no big problem, lack of notification when buying is big one especially for crafters. If you put batch order then you have to visit market to see if you got artifacts/mats yet or not. So you are forced to place single buy orders if you want to craft effectively. Whole thing only complicates life, not sure what was the goal of this change.

• Now system won't notify us that single item was sold. Only whole batch. Simple workaround is to sell items 1 by 1, so we get notification. Whole change was pointless, serves no purpose. Will only create mess once people start to deal in single items.

• Market bugs

Unangwata - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, with Patch 8, there was a change how Market Mails work. "Marketplace Mail Changes - Notifications are now only sent when a Buy or Sell Order is completely fulfilled or expires - These mails contain a summary of all relevant transactions, and notifications are no longer sent for every single transaction" ” Oh I get. You send confirmation that entire batch was sold, and no notification for single items ? Let me comment it. This only leaves us no choice but to sel…

• Market bugs

Unangwata - - Bugs

Today I got mail I bought 4 items in Lymhurst. I get there and I got only 1. I don't care because those were cheap items, but weird things happen from time to time. Like I get item from buy order and receive no notification, etc. There is more bizzare stuff happening but I don't remember. I can provide details about Lymhurst items if you want to track the bug.

• Also don't change items into group mode pvp only. We have solo PVE and PVP as well..

• Quote from JeffusMaximus: “It is still extremely strong what are you on, it's litterally a 4 sec of you do not play every 26 sec (base) more like every 18 sec with cdr stacking. It is extremely usefull to deny someone fast burt, or to temporise or just to kill it is actually good atm ” I don't think anyone will be afraid of you wearing Cultist Cowl now. It maybe somewhat effective vs fast weapons, but plain damage like from Mage Cowl will most likely deal same/more. Also won't help much vs burst…

• When you will finally learn to nerf. You do it slightly, then test it. Instead of completely crushing the item. Cultist Cowl In PVP unreliable now, was too powerful. But 4 sec duration doesn't really make it worth using. In PVE (also in PVP) there is no reason to justify the price and take it over simple Mage Cowl. Damage is almost the same now.

• There is still no reason to use Wailing Bow over regular Bow. Here are suggestions to fix it: -Remove defense debuff. -Lower cooldown. You made it to match regular bow (8sec effect+12 sec cooldown=20sec) which is not fair because regular bow can dish out way more damage during that time. -Make some compensation for the fact that Whispering Bow can't benefit from increased cooldown rate while E is on. My general, independent of previous, suggestion for the bow would be add stacking DOT on target …

• Island Optimize

Unangwata - - Feedback & Suggestions

Farming is an activity. Not automated process that does itself and grant you rewards.

• Island Optimize

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Unangwata: “Automation on the other hand turns you into zombie, you want game playing itself for you.. ” When we have a pile of logs do we have to refine them one click at a time or is it a single click and a channel?When we craft a bunch of gear to we have to craft each item with a click or is it a single click and a channel? When we use silver bags or tomes do we have to click each one to use it or is it a single click or a channel? (used to be multiple clicks .…

• Island Optimize

Worst idea ever. If you are lazy then don't play. This would ruin gameplay for fresh players who enjoy those things. Soon you will demand "solve dungeon" button because you played too many and got bored. Routine is not bad. It's something you must do to get the benefits you want. Automation on the other hand turns you into zombie, you want game playing itself for you..

• It's kinda security risk. I don't want my password stored anywhere. Not to mention anyone can start the Albion and access your account using same computer.

• Seriously ? I didn't even know you can get banned for that. Almost placed one once. This is pretty ridiculous that game allows it, and that gets you banned..

• You need to consider that for the sake of balancing you are killing fun that is in game. Knight Armor is just example. If you keep doing that, soon you will have perfect game.. that is boring.

• I also noticed it happens under stress/load. For example, today happened when I was closing destiny tree. It might happen also when I open it not sure, but there is slight lag when I do it and then it's likely to happen.. also when alt+tab