Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Market Bug selling

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Lorned: “I didnt get my Profit when I sell 4 t5.3 nature staff in the market shown here ” With the last patch we added a new message at the bottom of the mail stating you get the silver with each sale, not all at once when you get the mail - the mail is just a summary of all sales from that order.

• I keep crashing 5800x rtx 3080 32g ram

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Naveed: “any information when this issue will be fixed ” Hey, sorry I don't bring any good news for you. We got same OS and driver version as you to debug it but worked fine without any crashes - might be some hardware issue, maybe overclocked or undervolted (CPU, GPU, RAM). For now I can only suggest trying borderless vs fullscreen mode and try lowe visual quality if it changes anything for you. You can also use the Repair Service option of EAC to check if that was the problem (go to…

• @kamchatka Ok I see now, it's not really an issue with patching but our softpatch, which was already removed from the game, so starting the game should just delete it from your system. Open launcher -> Settings -> Game Logs -> make a copy of "softpatch" and pack it, you can send it over to me via private message, and then delete the "softpatch" folder yourself, it should fix the problem you have now when it gets stuck in loading. ------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Quote from KopyTwo: “There is no timeline of the merchandise on the market in the mobile version, which puts mobile players at an economic disadvantage compared to pc players ” Hey, not sure what you mean by "timeline" - if you mean "Market History" of each item, that's of course available on mobiles as the UI is the same and you can see the same information as on desktop.

• Clarent Blade new E

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, we'll correct the non-English descriptions to reflect current design in the next patch + will remove the tag from English version as well

• @MrDaS thanks for the report - we checked the loca already and we'll correct the spell description in the next patch. @kamchatka not sure what's the problem, with every patch release all versions are deployed right away - there might be a delay with release of mobile versions on Playstore and Appstore because all apps are updated with a delay there, but in general it shouldn't take that long. Especially when you mention ubuntu there is no delay - desktop versions are available right away so I do…

• Quote from imortalyz: “Thanks @Dagother. The EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe didn't help. I think I have to update my GPU driver because I haven't checked it for long. ” Oki, yeah that's always a good idea but let us know once you're done with updates if it works then!

• Quote from Vidlar: “AYUDA!!!!! El nuevo parche no esta disponible en playstore, cuanto demoraran en colocarlo.? Perdere dias de premium que acabo de adquirir, ademas ya quedan pocos dias para finalizar el evento de julio que ya estaba por terminar, no es justo, me encanta el juego, por favor pido ayuda a los desarrolladores y rapides en colocar el nuevo parche en playstore ya que ahora ya somos muchos quienes formamos parte de la comunidad de albion en moviles, pido su atencion y pronta ayuda, m…

• Quote from MrDaS: “Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E. Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players??? ” Hello! The slow effect of Crescent Slash works on mobs, just some of them - especially bosses, have a high CC-resistance stats and will simply negate the slow. As for the bleeding, there is no bleed effect on Crescent Slash - it was t…

• Hey @imortalyz first I'd recommend using Repair Service option of Easy Anti-Cheat - start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe from your game folder (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat) and simply press the Repair Service button, then start the game again. If that won't help please have a look at the solution guide in easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/errors/ under Untrusted System File but I'd also suggest updating gpu driver and OS, if you haven't done it in a while.

• Ironroot staff doesnt link mobs

Dagother - - Bugs

Thanks for the report! It's still possible to link but the time window to do so is shorter than intended...

Dagother - - Bugs

@Naveed ok you can also send me your DxDiag file, if you cannot attach all to private message you can upload it and share via pastebin.com/ And DxDiag you can get as follows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm with enter, on the DxDiag window there's "Save All Information" button, just use it to save the info and upload via pastebin or whatever filesharing web you like and send it over to me via PM.

• Security Email not being sent.

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Coryigon and @ManuVexx - if you haven't received the email yet, please check your spam folder and in case it's not there please contact our support from your account on albiononline.com/en/profile/support or send a message directly to support@albiononline.com

Dagother - - Bugs

@minkognommer could you also check for the crash.dmp and error.log files and send them to me over private message on forum? And just a question if you've got anything overclocked and in game when you get crashes if there's anything particular you're doing, maybe you could have your task manager open and see if there's any spike in Albion-Online.exe process or anything else at that time? - Player.log should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start th…

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from minkognommer: “So a little update i did everything I could... as far as disabling D.O.C.P on ram updated windows stopping every program I could and I'm still getting crashes. It could be faulty hardware but I doubt it every game i run doesn't have those issue and run to spec for my GPU/RAM/CPU combo so here a couple of bug reports i got. Btw thx a lot for all the help! ur game is great i wish i could play more Ps. Every driver is up to date and or fresh installed. Nvidia just got DDU …

• Quote from Greedkills: “Hey what’s going on dev team! Purchased a Razor Kishi for this game cause it has a build in touch screen UI! But The Kishi Isn’t working. Must be a bug when will it be up and running again!?!? Soon? ” Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day!

Dagother - - Bugs

@minkognommer just a question, do you still have the BSOD? because it was also pointing towards possible hardware/driver issue. Not sure if we can help much here, the last crash you got is just a common memory crash, which could be caused by other things. I'll check with devs if there's anything we can investigate further but for now I'd also maybe just ask you to update Windows, there was a new version released around May, which you're missing from what I see in your DxDiag. I'd also try disabl…

• Exit out map

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from ImaDoki: “Also, @Dagother, event solo dungeons aren't closing after 90s. Dunno if it is intended or not, but i believe they should have similar behavior to solo dungeons, to avoid luring people into death traps. ” That's not a bug - those are supposed to be as similar to the original dungeon as possible, and a big part of the experience there was PvP

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @minkognommer could you update your gpu drivers and check again? It looks like a faulty gpu driver or gpu itself but checking with a new driver should be the first step. Let me know if it happens after updating!

• Exit out map

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, thanks for the report - please move to a safer location if you can and use /stuck in chat - it will start channeling after which you will be moved to one of cluster exits. We'll investigate what's the problem there.