Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Good person, I have a lot to thank the @Korn and @Mytherceria... I really have to acknowledge the commitment to investigate and solve the problem, today I was out of control, I am super aware that there are problems, difficulties and challenges in the world of developers. But I leave the message of humility when designing and improving systems, as I said failures happen, my case was investigated and I have a lot to be thankful for, if I used hackers I guarantee that I wouldn't be on the forum as…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Blackthron: “13 days without a reply from EAC ” Hey there, sorry for that, this really shouldn't happen. We will push this matter with EAC. ” @Korn And how was my case? I sent support like @Mytherceria to you, the ticket has been closed and I still have no feedback.

• @Korn e @Mytherceria Any feedback?

• Quote from Mytherceria: “prnt.sc/12c5gviHi everyone, For those who are receiving the EAC ban message, can you please let me know if you used any other tool, such as loot logger, etc, when you received the ban? - Mytherceria ” Quote from Leturn: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, For those who are receiving the EAC ban message, can you please let me know if you used any other tool, such as loot logger, etc, when you received the ban? - Mytherceria ” I use the:-DPS tracker -LootLogger when I g…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, For those who are receiving the EAC ban message, can you please let me know if you used any other tool, such as loot logger, etc, when you received the ban? - Mytherceria ” I use the: -DPS tracker -LootLogger when I got banned, two days earlier I was using lootlogger, at zvz. The DPS tracker I used a week before the ban. After the Monday path, it was an auto-ban, I wasn't using anything on the day. There was no notification until then, and I only use these 2…

• Quote from Korn: “Ei, ainda estamos investigando este caso e gostaríamos de fornecer algumas informações básicas sobre por que isso é tão difícil de resolver: - Algum tempo atrás, fornecemos dois robôs de pesca para a equipe EAC integrar em sua detecção. - Uma vez que eles foram implementados, um número muito pequeno de contas foi banido imediatamente como resultado disso - Desde então - de forma contínua, praticamente não há proibições adicionais sendo acionadas - Os usuários afetados pelo bani…

• Quote from Support: “avatar-default.svg wrote: Hello, If EAC says you should stay banned, then the account remains banned. We will not intervene as this means they confirmed you have something on your system that is a potential game cheat. Cordially, ” [/quote] [/quote]Well, know one thing: The support does not work as support, just another handful of people in a seat accommodated and not caring about the players who pay their wages. They will not care about your situation and will not want to m…

• I sent a ticket to the albion, after the EAC's response: Quote from My Ticket: “an you please see our situation, the EAC does not want to do anything, it gives only shallow reasons, I want to be able to file an appeal! How am I going to appeal with such a reason? "banned" is not even a reason! Anyone else got banned after the patch? Please support audit! A lot of people were banned right after the path 9 update! I really wanted to know why! The EAC's shallow response follows: "Hello Leandro, Tha…

• @ 'Tailon' e @Mytherceria I want transparency, I did what you asked for, but many here may be banned unduly, we followed your suggestion and nothing was resolved, the EAC is silent now. And both are giving inaccurate answers! We are customers. You need to be transparent. I don't want a complete report, I just want a direction. An attempt on your part to solve the problem, even if it is saying the real reason! I am disgusted and saddened by the game, the support is leaving a lot to be desired. Si…

• Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software. We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really qui…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Across the week, we have banned over 2,000 accounts for involvement in third-party currency transactions. This is expressly prohibited by our Terms and Conditions and the relevant section is quoted below: Quote: “4.5.1 Users are prohibited from selling, purchasing, renting, leasing, offering, accepting, disseminating or copying Virtual Benefits, including Virtual Currency, within and/or outside the Game - in whatever form – to/from third parties unless expre…

• Quote from UNFM: “Eu não me importo e não sigo trapaceiros, você está banido por algum motivo. na aliança 3k Im em nenhuma pessoa é banido após o patch, e cara cole aqui beofre um motivo, 3º programa, quero apenas dizer GET FUCKD macro / 3º programa usuários ” you are unprepossible, what you don't understand is that whoever is talking about this forum topic, it is precisely with the people who want to know the reason, you just accuse and for something that the majority here don't even know what …

• Quote from Blackthron: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Blackthron: “Man.. get out of here.. you know nothing and got no proofs. I would easily invite SBI, EAC and you to my house to check my laptop and my phone I played from. I have Microsoft Office for work, Winamp for music, Winrar, Zoom, WhatsApp installed.. that kind of stuff. No programming or coding software at all. ” It was propably loot macro or any other macro, if you are banned at PC and able to play in MOBILE the guy who was banned, pas…

• Quote from Rodic: “Didnt you guys realise that here nobody can help you? Write to support it says all. ” the point is that most have already contacted support and the answer is always accurate, without foundation. For example, I don't want to know the full report, I just want to know the REASON for which I was banned. A written message: "banned" is not a reason, it is an action, in addition the game works normally, at least my account is active in albion, that is, the EAC only blocked it, and fr…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so. Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Gui…

• Quote from Blackthron: “(Hidden Content) ” I got really bad with this news. But it reminds me of the oriental scene of hackers and anti-hackers. I think fuck that there are so many hackers online in this game, even silver trading and they don't ban it! Quote from COkie: “used vscode? - get banned *rofl* *cry* ” I gave only examples. But yes, I play and work at the same time (home office covid). It is the most suspicious program, as it is a development environment for him and python, I use it eve…

• Quote from EAC: “Hello Leandro, Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted. Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who …

• it is very suspicious that the EAC banishes and only gives a "banned" message, instead of saying what actually happened, I do not use hack in any game. I have months of playing and I do all the content, and I have my strategy of winning silver. I stay in the game almost 10 hours a day. And be banned like that without a decent reasoning. There is no way to defend yourself, this is pure abuse of power. For me I let them enter my pc in a good way. But getting the madman like that is a bankrupt and …

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from j4ola: “Porque como você prova que não tem cheats? ” E como eles podem provar que você trapaceou? (se você estiver limpo) ..Enfim, o SBI deve fazer o pedido, eles usam o EAC, é surpreendente como o abordam. Mas não se desesperem, pessoal, Diablo II: Ressuscitado está chegando! (Espero que em breve, pessoalmente estou realmente ansioso por isso, considerando que cresci no d2 ) ” The problem is that the reason is not even said. reason for them is "BANNED". Only that. …

• apparently it was the EAC and Albion will not resolve ... Now wait several days for the EAC to respond. Basically that was the message answered on the ticket