Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• i just check and mine still banned, also still no response from EAC about my appeal glad for you @Blackthron and anyone who already get unbanned

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Blackthron: “13 days without a reply from EAC ” Hey there, sorry for that, this really shouldn't happen. We will push this matter with EAC. ” same with me, 19 and 21 april sent appeal, no response from eac till now

• no follow up anymore ? EAC guys still not reach me, almost 14 x 24 hours lol and btw, shoutout to EAC, i saw someone posted about gathering bot ( skinning stag ) before, i already watch the video and the movement strangely enough, not a human behavior, you guys cant ban or detect him ? lol

• Quote from Blackthron: “13 days without a reply from EAC ” lol, same here, almost 14 x 24 hours already

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we are still looking into this case and would like to provide some background information on why this is so difficult to resolve: - Some time ago, we provided two fishing bots to the EAC team to integrate into their detection. - Once these were implemented, a very small number of accounts was banned promptly as a result of that - Since then - on an ongoing basis, there are pretty much no additional bans being triggered - The users affected by the ban are concentrated…

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Naihtpes: “should i do if you are in my position ? ” Going to play another game, you probably won't get help here, giving bad feedback for AO when someone asks you and just keep going.But this situation and how SBI approaches it really strikes me and I think that I will stop any investment (real money) in AO, when I see what could happen and what help I would get .. ” looks like i will follow this path, just waiting 3 more days before reach the maximum "RESPONSE TIM…

• its been 11x24 hours, no answer from EAC ( already sent 2 appeal at 19 and 21 april ) albion support already reach me but they throw back the issue to EAC, summary of my character, 250 mil fame, hard earned silver and bunch of stuff there, some $ spend to skins and premium, tons of time wasted to grind the destiny board ( 1 years since i enter the game, around 2k++ hours in game wasted already, based on steam counter ) now, let me ask about my situation to SBI people who read this, what should i…

• Quote from Leturn: “I sent a ticket to the albion, after the EAC's response: Quote from My Ticket: “an you please see our situation, the EAC does not want to do anything, it gives only shallow reasons, I want to be able to file an appeal! How am I going to appeal with such a reason? "banned" is not even a reason! Anyone else got banned after the patch? Please support audit! A lot of people were banned right after the path 9 update! I really wanted to know why! The EAC's shallow response follows:…

• Quote from WillyWonka: “I can't see my weapon transmog outside cities and u don't get the hunch back either. U do get it in cities but not out in the world. ” weapon and offhand skin didn't work outside the cities, only inside cities and island

• Quote from Talion: “Hi everyone, We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software. We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really qui…

• Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Blackthron: “Man.. get out of here.. you know nothing and got no proofs. I would easily invite SBI, EAC and you to my house to check my laptop and my phone I played from. I have Microsoft Office for work, Winamp for music, Winrar, Zoom, WhatsApp installed.. that kind of stuff. No programming or coding software at all. ” It was propably loot macro or any other macro, if you are banned at PC and able to play in MOBILE the guy who was banned, paste answear from EAC ” ye…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so. Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Gui…

• Quote from UNFM: “Im pretty sure, u have used some 3rd program or other bullshit.. even if u use a AHK eac is not banning u, you get only notification botting tools detected and u are unable to login. have u check ur IP adress there is option u are banned in other game from EAC and ban folllow you into albion. it cant be a bug, I hope someone of u can paste here EAC reply. ” its true if we use AHK, EAC will force disconnect our session, at least we got explanation, but for this event, EAC just s…

• Quote from Blackthron: “Anyone got reply from EAC? ” not yet, it will take a long time unless SBI decide to help us investigate this matter, EAC manage so many games imo they suck, not gonna trashtalking here just share opinion, this is based on the game i played before which is also using EAC for their defensive system ( try google game RUST ) they also use EAC and until this minute, that game still swarming with cheater and bot, EAC cant do anything to beat the cheater in that game, except ban…

• got same reply from albion support, now we need EAC support to reply, and dont know how long it will takes, SBI also should take a action here have a good day everyone

• i also encounter this, already send mail to albion and eac, please respond, thankyou in advance