Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 653.

• Quote from LordNrixx: “- please lessen the yellow zone and make it redzone - lessen the reputation lost like 1kill equivalent of 100 reputation points only - nowadays blues are no longer victim in redzone rather reds - can you add now if how many blues in redzone? it suuucks these blues are now bullying the pk's again redzone is 95% yellow zone ” Buuuuu, buuuu next cry. If you dont like red zone go to black zone. But if black zone is too hard for you and you want make red zone very similar like …

• Quote from FarmerLee: “Quote from assassinBK: “Quote from FarmerLee: “I write how much silver I earn on yellow zone PvE. ” I solloing map (group) T5.0 with most of bosses (green/ blue/ purple/ gold chests)So all the loot and siver is only for me. I used few sets 8.3 Use satchel 8.3 and respect points. Do you know how much silver I take from 1h PvE? (minus) - 500.000 silver if I have luck and I am not knock down. (1 knock down cost me 350.000 Few sets 8.3) So every 1h I lost from 500k to 1kk Wher…

• Quote from Tabor: “If I am solo flagged and kill a solo blue I lose 1k rep. If I am a party of 12 reds and kill 1 blue I lose 1k rep. This makes 0 sense being the risk of being solo flagged is astronomically higher than the group of 12. I don't even play in the red zones but this just seems like common sense stuff here. That is what I meant by scaling. Solo red should maybe lose 200 in my above example while the group of 12 each loses 5k or something. Essentially make it super punishing for grou…

• Quote from BraveArt: “Reds are out populated 100 to 1 in the RED zone. It's low risk for blues and its because of the flag system. Remove it and everything will change, lots of blues watch u kill other blues then just finish u off and take all the loot My fix, remove the flagging system in red zones just like it is in the black zone - If you attack a blue you get flagged exactly the same with the hostile debuff yet it just times out instead of being deactivated. The black zone is garbage and jus…

• Quote from FarmerLee: “FarmerLee here. I have a ton of strongly held opinions and the state of the red zone/yellow zone and recently made a post on reddit about it. One particular challenge I see with the game is that safe content is being promoted in what i suspect is an attempt to retain the new players. I feel that the rewards for the safe content are unsustainable. PvP and PvE content with no risk of loot trashing are generating tons of loot. This drives down the price of gear in the cities …

• Quote from Sponik: “Somebody wrote this before and it got me XD You are basically walking into a sushi bar and telling them they should switch to a pizza place since you don't like sushi. (you want to make the game not full loot) You also tell them they should remove all the chairs since you like to eat while standing up. (you want players to stay in the yz like SWOOOOOOOOOLE BENJI) In addition, you show them an amusement park and tell them that it makes more money and has more customers even th…

• For many months (few years) I make production from 195-205 poisons T8 per day using my crops.I dont notice any change.

• Quote from deenne: “Quote from assassinBK: “This game is grind and many of players love grind (this is update for them). This is a bit of love for PvE players. I know, I know PvE players shouldn,t have a voice because this is PvP game I hear it by 6 years. I am antiganker and PvE player. I wait for this update and if you dont like it I give you thisame answer like I hear for 6 years. Maybe this game is not for you so go away ” I want remind you, you got HCE, SRD timers, hideouts, protecting bubb…

• This game is grind and many of players love grind (this is update for them). This is a bit of love for PvE players. I know, I know PvE players shouldn,t have a voice because this is PvP game I hear it by 6 years. I am antiganker and PvE player. I wait for this update and if you dont like it I give you thisame answer like I hear for 6 years. Maybe this game is not for you so go away

• Quote from unknownX1: “Quote from assassinBK: “I love gankers cry. When they attack few vs 1 getherer this is PvP game. When 10+ blues running after few gankers this is big tragedy. (for me gankers was gank) We antiganking and most the time is always same situation. Gankers attack our bite and next they run like ********** when rest of us come to fight. I am not big fan running vs 1 ganker but I cant explain this to my friends. They die too often when gethering or PvE and they want gankers blood…

• Quote from decand: “I think blues are just as excited for pvps as reds, they just have lower risk tolerance. The current state of rep really strongly discourages people from red flagging, and so the blue police have nothing to fight. Red zones should be a bloodbath, because the black zone sure isn't. ” Some blues have a lower risk tolerance to be shitters. Gankers and risk? Good joke :D. 90% is shit set and try attack few vs 1 getherer or transport. Gank or fly, fight is very rare. Red zone was …

• I love gankers cry. When they attack few vs 1 getherer this is PvP game. When 10+ blues running after few gankers this is big tragedy. (for me gankers was gank) We antiganking and most the time is always same situation. Gankers attack our bite and next they run like ********** when rest of us come to fight. I am not big fan running vs 1 ganker but I cant explain this to my friends. They die too often when gethering or PvE and they want gankers blood.

• I am antiganker and I put my point. Reputation system is not a problem. Reputation system guard Royals vs hords of hostiles. Problem is kill location togather with not lock loot. This is problems for gankers and antigankers because horde of blue rats always come for free loot without do sh**it on fighting. Counting reds is good for getherers and solo players (manage the risk).

• My observation 5% yellow map close to city 10% 1 map distans between your map and city 15% 2 maps distans between your map and city (same faction) % is only on if map is captured by your faction or next map (from city direction) is captured by your faction. So map can by captured by other faction but next map must be captured by your faction and have connection with faction city. Sory for my english

• Same f*** issue. After reinstal work short and next again same problem

• Can't Update Version

assassinBK - - Bugs

I had this problem. I reset comp next reinstal game. Work OK. Play 1h Switch off game and take break. Try start again and have same problem .

• Can't Update Version

assassinBK - - Bugs

Same problem

• This never work correctly. Near everybody know about this. It was a big improvement that didn't work and doesn't work from the beginning.

• Next stupid ganker that think he is necessary for this game. What about ganking in avalon roads? Ahh I know its more difficult than stay near yellow zone gate and gank 5-7 vs 1. Everyone should understand that gank ******* wants to enjoy the game and others shouldn't have this fun. The problem on this game is risk vs reward? Most the times gankers and divers risk much smaller then others.

• MANTAP - PvP

assassinBK - - Gildie

Nastepne gankerskie gowno typu taxi czy elite morons