Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Monday last week was indeed a holiday and it is rather common to take some days off before or after a long weekend to get more out of it. So there might have been less replies and tickets building up.

• Chests not Lootable

Machiawin - - Bugs

I can confirm that it happens if someone doesn't get any items from a chest. All others would see the inside of the chest and be able to loot as usual. For tome chests, we were able to confirm that there were for example 4 stacks of tomes for 5 people, and 4 got theirs while one didn't get anything, since there was nothing left inside. It would still show up as not being empty. It is also not limited to one party member. Has been around for a couple of weeks by now, although I can't remember whi…

• I think crossbows just need to stay the low mobility but high damage in return option. Adding mobility would just mean you'd have to nerf something else on the crossbows in return. Not every crossbow is good for every content, but there is one for every type of content I believe. And yes, you will most likely still lose to high mobility builds in small scale pvp. Every build has it's weaknesses.

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Machiawin - - Rants

Well I found a group of players to play dungeons with and made a friend while doing so just recently. It's just that people won't trust you in the red or black zone, so you most likely can't do that there (especially because you will be dead before you find a group, or rather dead because you found one). For having a rivalry, you would need to fight the same people over and over again, and since there are far more players than there used to be, this is less likely now. Games always change once t…

• Get Rid of Expeditions

Machiawin - - Rants

Don't forget that there are people out there who actually fund their pvp activities and/or place the fame they made into their pvp gear which is otherwise hard to level up. Just read some guild descriptions. So those types of content are not as opposed to each other as they may seem. I remember being in a map with someone I just saw in a zvz video that day. If you do the HCEs for fame (and probably pay a guild tax in addition to that), you don't really make silver. It has already been adjusted i…

• I was also very upset about this update. While still playing faction flagged this last week I still wasn't able to gain the amount of points that I lost last week back, now I lost points again, almost the same amount as last time, and I will just keep losing my rank while playing for a while. I was really motivated to climb the ranks and all, but now whenever I flag up I only feel upset and being unable to increase my standing, even if it was just for a bit every week, I don't really see the poi…

• missing faction standings

Machiawin - - Bugs

I also dropped from around 705k to 643k, I wasn't even in the top 100.

• Well, in organised fights, you do have builds that match each other (if you do it right), so I get where you come from. Faction fights mostly is a bunch of random people, around half of them (or even more) being close range dps/tanks. It's basically what happens if you throw a lot of random stuff together. And I have seen others going into an outpost alone, the defense buff does help but they still go down, tanks with 8.3 gear as well any other build. With that build, it did not happen like that…

• I feel the same way about it in faction fights. With certain other items, which I don't want to mention because I don't want everyone to run around with it, 10 people can't kill a single person. Took 15+ people to bring them down, mutliple times in a row. I think it's fine as it is for pve, although it might be a bit overused lately, but in larger scaled pvp, it really feels overpowered if used right. It can disrupt the way a fight goes pretty much.

• Wonder why the black zone is empty in some places? Well, it is hard to make it past the zones behind the portal zones. The more maps you have to cross, the less chance at survival you have. From a non-hideout perspective. And if you get ganked or run away from someone every single time you go into the black zone, you start to wonder if it's really worth it. I don't really go there that frequently anymore, it's just no fun to run from one group of gankers into another. And the weekends are litera…

• Sound bug on horses/mounts

Machiawin - - Bugs

This happens seemingly on any mount. Using mount abilites also returns the sound. The trigger seems to be a change in another sound in the background, such as walking on a stone path, bridge or the swamp grass. Also the sound of any ability (such as endless shooting sound) or emote (such as endless crying) can get stuck and repeat over and over again. The sound of shrine buffs is also missing.

• Playtest Feedback

Machiawin - - Feedback Testserver

For my background, I am a small-scale player who mostly just plays anything available for small-scale players. I had no prior experience in large/r scale combat. I enjoyed being able to participate in it through faction warfare, especially I am glad there is non-lethal combat as if the only option would be lethal combat, I would not be able to participate as frequently as I would want to on the live server. I also only participated in the non-lethal zones. Test setting People brought gear they m…