Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 670.

• thats what i thought too until i saw the tooltip in game probably changed when they rework the wording for items

• Wait wut... since when it can be purged.... checked in game tooltip too... pretty sure i would have noticed it if it was in the patch notes. Well then i take my previous statements back and give an apology

• i say leave it as it is. seasoned players know who to counter sword players even after the many sword buffs this patch its only the new players who dont know and gets one shotted by claymore/ other swords without the pre stacking on crystals/mobs in the CD swords E are weak so weak in fact its like they do not have an E at all they need every advantage they can get. its called skill and knowing the limits of your opponent at least swords have counter play- ish when compared to the hit and run me…

• forge hammers cannot be purged though? but oath keepers can be purged so... please get your facts correct. and with that said oath keepers is weaker then forge hammers Makes you huge and resilient for 10s. Increasing your physical resistance by 101 and magical resistance by 171. Additionally improves your normal attack damage by 135%, and normal attack range by 50%.While huge you also slow all enemies in a 7m radius around you by 50%, ignoring crowd control resistance. (This effect can't be purg…

• basicaly since mistpiercer was already doing 2000k damage adding explosive arrow 1k damage (aoe) was abit too strong when it was first released also note that mist piercer had 30 range also back then it basicaly outranged every weapon in the game and was more mobile than energy shaper who had more damage but was immobile

• i would not say that oath keeper is bad or good to the point it needs significant nerfs/buffs its just unique in a sense where it tries to be a bit if everything in a meta where we have people with dedicated roles such as tank/ damage and healer healing / shielding with Oathkeeper would not heal anyone because you are so front that it wont affect the backlines if they need it and if it did affect the backline then healers heal for less which is always a big downside if we talk about 1v1 meta for…

• to be fair Q1 hits for about 300+ per cast with 100 damage over 4 seconds burn while the new Q hits for 400 per cast but deals 180 damage over 4 sec burn if with castspeed of scholar robe then the Q1 numbers can be higher but the new Q does decent damage for a 550+ damage poke which can become a 1k damage q after landing 3 times

• fire bolt with its 0.7 cast time 0 sec cooldown is by far highest dps if within range to spam buring field is aoe dps and zone control searing flame is poke and burst. imagine rending strike axe Q1 but with 20 meter range or bow's deadly shot Q2 but half the cooldown it cannot be 0 sec cooldown and high cast time because long cast time will make it hard to hit without cast speed (Frost Q3 as example) and the 20 meter range will make fire an untouchable turret with fire wall as its shield i can a…

• still as hard to hit as before against moving target at point blank its E second part landing still sometimes not registering even if its like half a cm off

• not suppose to be a spamable ability with the range it has sure it hits for about 30% more than Q1 per cast but has 1.5 second cooldown but that 20 meter range though. compared to Q1 fire bolt (9m) and Q2 (14 meter 4 sec cooldown) if it was made spamable then in various places such as HG and CD fire will just stand in one coner and become a turret behind terrain where melees cannot come imagine fire having bow's deadly shot Q2 but half the cooldown but deals as much damage and has as much range …

• The range though on new fire staff Q if you wanted dps then go Q1(range 9) if you wanted zone control then Q2 (Range 14) new fire staff suppose be artillery with that massive 20 meter range. the damage on hit hits about 30% more per hit compared to Q1 but is locked behind 1.5 sec cooldown fyi mist piercer 26 range and deadly shot W2 bow is 18 range basic attack range of most ranged weapons 13 meter imagine it to be a half cooldown bow's deadly shot Q2 or a axe rending strike Q1 but with 20 meter…

• i join this game because of its full loot pvp which bear resemblance to minecraft faction war severs but with more "RPG" element to it if people complain about the full loot aspect of it then this game is not for you sure Corrupted dungeons and hellgates have "Meta" and some unbalanced comps where veterans of the content complain to but to complain about the full loot pvp and its high risk vs high reward mechanic just because gankers exist then just stay the safe zones forever noone is stopping …

• i consider that a compliment because that is what i would consider that my win condition if they do not have purge

• murder ledger let me see.... Uh ... i see frost mostly cloth frost and assassin jacket frost with morgana cape plate frost with run and lym cape uh would you look at that i am factually wrong also why would they not fight me? they want to chase me i am not chasing a frost. you are under the assumption i would always chase a frost? how about the frost chase me? yes i am one of those rats who see a hyper mobile build and break crystals you expect me to chase frost with a armour of valor and a purg…

• never saw a plate frost run lym cape before it may be true they use sandals of purity for mobility/ run on scholar sandals but they would certainly run into dps problems if they run lym cape there are things like hallowfall healer, badon double merc or curse double merc while healing was nerfed last patch and next patch but up until patch 6 of call to arms i have never seen a plate frost run lym cape ever and if they do they probaly could not fight my reg bow in a dps contest without the morgana…

• The idea of health regen equalization is because mostly of CD reset meta. healing on plate was as "feeling" as much as cloth with regen food due to it being so tanky which works well for cc oriented builds with mobility aka frost/tombhammer/ mace / plateletter then the reduced mana regeneration is to induce mana starvation to keep some builds balanced but this is easily countered by just using scholar shoes as a source of mana regen/mobility or in the case of axe scholar cowl for defenses and ma…

• Nerf Bow

The_Support_God - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

in a pure stand off light xbow is more vunerable to silence and i-frames then reg bow light xbow or xbows in general plays a very bursty style of constant dps. sure they deal respectable damage with Q1 and Q2 but their kill combo is loaded onto their W-E combo which can be i-framed/ defenses used most xbows dont auto as much when compared to other ranged meanwhile reg bows are not affected much by iframe defenses but are shutdown by purge if you want the best of both worlds then curse would be t…

• direction buffs has been done for league of legends and dota2 before also you say weird? spear charges for Q1 dont give increased attack range. only Q2 does same goes for dagger. Q2 deadly swipe increase damage dealt but not damage taken per assassin spirit unlike Q3 of daggers

• If raw move speed is bad since it can be used to run then how about only gain movespeed towards bleeding targets? this way it cannot be used for running only chasing

• if i were to buff the rending strike skill based on feed back i would either 1) buff its cast range 2) or make hits with this skill reduce resist (behave like sunder armor) 1) would allow axe player an easier time to deal damage to moving targets 2) would reward players for getting up close and successfully sticking to their targets any thoughts on the direction of this changes?