Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Quote from Midgard: “You’re forgetting one important point. Alts generate revenue for SBI. It’s not an oversight that focus is generated this way and that alts with premium are desirable. It’s designed that way to generate revenue. It’s part of the business model. They aren’t going to change that. ” The idea has merit. Just because they add a way to earn focus in game by playing the game doesn't mean that you can't still buy premium on an alt for passive focus everyday. It's the same as people w…

• Due to recent changes in the pricing of fish, I believe a great solution would be to add enchanted fish to the game. Simply follow the existing rules as enchanted stone, so that the .1 .2 and .3 variants give more chopped fish or fame for eating them. Maybe also consider adding .1 .2 and .3 seaweed to help with making the different type of fish sauce. The fish enchant rate could/should also benefit from the territory levels in the black zone. Following the same formula that enchanted stone bring…

• Are you gathering in the Yellow Zone? As soon as you step foot into a Red or Black Zone, you have consented to PVP.

• Just wanted to check and see if there is going to be an upcoming Mists of Albion for Easter. Normally, we would assume that there is a fame buff because we have always gotten one in the past for the holidays as well as one during off seasons. However, we did not get our USUAL fame buff during the last off season. I ask because these fame buffs are CRITICAL to the in game economy.

• The moment you step into Red and Black zones, you consent to PvP. STOP MAKING IT EASY TO ESCAPE GANKERS.

• My last post in this thread was back in 2018. Three things I would change in Albion Updated. 1) Reduce the size of the black zone. The world is too big as it is, there is too much hand holding and there is too little a reason to fight for a place to live, when you can just move to a new location. Roads included, added way too many new zones and the player base that are Black zone ready is just NOT there. 2) Put resources back into territories. Defending territories and raiding enemy territories …

• Agreed. Just enough of a channel on Roads and Hideouts the same length as mounting up. Enough that it requires skill, planning, luck, ect.

• Quote from DartheIncarnate: “or you know, they could bring one of their guys in th same gear to fight the trolls like the Guild TheDreams do. But most people want free fame and don't want to learn mechanics and shit.. 85% of these fame groups ignore all boss mechanics and just revive their tank over and over ” I'd rather get dove by another group and have a nice lil scrap than deal with trolls. The problem with trolls, is they are annoying and counter intuitive to the intention of the devs.

• Even with 50 stacks of the new buff, the static dungeon fame is lower than a regular Random Dungeon inside the static. Base fame on the mobs needs to be increased to make it comparable to RD's. There's a reason it's always been dead content since the release of RD's. On top of being less fame, if you are clearing the floor too fast then you have to wait around for mobs to respawn or risk zoning into another section of the map and reset the stacks. (T7 static) Bump the base fame of static dungeon…

• What ever happened to dungeons having multiple entrances?

• 1 post, coming out of the wood works for a slander campaign? The guy you are referring isn't even in conflict.

• Tried doing T8 horses awhile back so math may not be up to date. But, you made more money selling the carrots required to feed the horse, than you did from the grown horse. The % chance of getting a foal was so small, you lost money the entire time until you got one. The demand for foals were so small that it tied up your income til sold. TLDR: SBI needs to balance breeding and farming in general.

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “All good changes, but I'm not sure the additional level of 20v20 is going to do much to increase how many people are doing this activity. From my experience, because of how expensive all the meta artifacts are (like robes of purity) it's a really hard jump for 20 players to make from level 1 (non-lethal) to the next level with full loot, no matter what the IP soft cap is. I don't know if the solution is to increase drop rates of avalonian fragments/artifacts or to make …

• @Retroman I am a veteran player that has been running world boss groups since season 8. IF you really want to make world boss raid zones enticing to players then you need to focus on the real reason they are not farmed as much. That reason is because of how stupidly easy it is to get trolled. It's not Group A farming the zone and getting contested by Group B. It is 1 single troll destroying the ability to "comfortably" do the content while said troll is around. I enjoy the challenge of seeing a …

• Referral skins that aren't bringing in new players is just vanity shop with extra steps. Just toss the skins on the Market for Real Money Purchase and stop letting people break the economy with the reward for making more ghost accounts.

• I like this idea. My 2 silver to add would be to also increase the difficulty of the Lord and Elite troops that spawn so that it's not such a cake walk to claim. I can kill a world boss with 5 people, and a Lord usually gets taken down by 20+. Needs to be balanced a bit more. Increase the NPC difficulty means that you can't just send a token force to claim multiple objectives either.

• Quote from Korboz: “First off, I respect your decision and understand why you've taken this stance. However, as a long time EVE player who lives in Wormholes (a VERY similar concept to Roads for those that don't know) I would like to offer a counter argument. The problem of groups gaining an advantage by having a map is going to happen anyway. Larger groups are going to either track it by hand or develop internal tools or discord bots or whatever else. By explicitly allowing 3rd party mapping to…

• Quote from Solix: “Just abolish "crafting armor" so that the non-consenting "victim" at least has the reasonable ability to equip themselves to properly defend themselves. Everyone wants to be the apex predator out there 'crushing n00bs and smashing bads' then complain when the n00bs and bads et. al. are suddenly nowhere to be found. If the gatherers could gather with the same efficiency in combat armor they would feel less like fodder and more like competent contenders in a skirmish and might b…