Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Welcome back to Albion Online @Enstalled. You can contact the support team regarding your concern: albiononline.com/en/profile/support. They can help you look for your missing character. Just to add, there hasn't been any character wipes since the game was officially released on July 2017. Also, you can check if you're using the correct email address and password to login if you've set up multiple accounts. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Founder's Pack April 2019

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome back to Albion Online @Peard. Please reach out to the Support Team so they can check: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Items lost on my Island.

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Hey there @wodej8zhendeda You can also send a ticket to the support team so they can check what happened: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @OneLoveAsuna You can send a ticket to the support team so they can have a look: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Not getting items paid cash for

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @Mrobannan If you've already sent it in a ticket, please wait for the support team's reply. Due to the recent mobile, release they've been getting more than the usual amount of tickets. I also recommend that you do not bump or update your ticket, whenever you do that your ticket is sent to the end of the queue. ~Evas_Flarelight

• @MrNevi, If you've been muted for 16 hours, it means you were warned multiple times previously and you've ignored it. Please reach out to the support team regarding your concern: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I'm now locking this thread, the forum is not the appropriate venue for support-related concerns: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules Quote from Mytherceria: “In general, you may not: - discuss moderator decisions; this includes harassing and/or hounding of moderators * please note …

• Quote from SharnhorstDW: “Ticket hit 48 hours today, 6 hours ago. ” If you've read the auto-generated message, the response time may be a bit delayed due to the volume of tickets being received. I'm now locking this thread, posting any updates about your request on the forum will do very little to speed up the support team's ticket queue. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @LIBYSSA Please see my reply here: Not receiving verification mail Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “If you've already sent in a ticket to the Support Team, just wait for their reply. Generally speaking don't bump/update your ticket unless it's absolutely necessary. Each time you do that your ticket is sent to the end of the queue. Please note that the forum staff do not have access to your account, so we cannot assist you with your concern. If you have more questions, feel free …

• Hey there @gwebber Welcome back to the game. If you've already sent in a ticket to the Support Team, just wait for their reply. Generally speaking don't bump/update your ticket unless it's absolutely necessary. Each time you do that your ticket is sent to the end of the queue. Please note that the forum staff do not have access to your account, so we cannot assist you with your concern. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @SharnhorstDW, If you've already sent in a ticket, please wait for the support team's reply. Please note that bumping or updating the ticket will send it back to the end of the queue. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Quote from Kaleo: “whats a gd ” Welcome to the forum! GD could mean Group Dungeons. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey there, yes the referral still counts if they purchased their premium status on the Steam platform. ~Evas_Flarelight

• Hey everyone, I moved the thread to the General Questions and Discussion section. As a reminder, make sure to follow the rules in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules If you have any question, feel free to send me a DM. Thanks ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @ArcaneMaster!

• Welcome to the forum @Tailzo Please note that you cannot use your native account with Steam. The full explanation is found in this thread: Existing Accounts & Steam Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, As some of you may know, when a game is launched on Steam, payment of microtransactions (in our case gold purchases and subscriptions) in the Steam version of the game have to be handled via Steam wallet. No other payment options are allowed and Steam takes a significant portion of those transacti…

• Greetings

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from BreadPirate: “@Evas_Flarelight is it possible to hide non-english threads from search results? Though I wish I spoke more than one language sometimes... ” You can limit the search results by selecting a section as shown below: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f69a4354aea441d828ff77148 You can also narrow down your options by selecting More Options: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f69a4354aea441d828ff77148 ~Evas_Flarelight

• Premium promo

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Welcome to the forum @ChieuDy The support team can check on this, you can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @tontee. Please send a ticket to the support team so they can get you sorted out. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @GHAIZINGLONG. The $99.95 Gold pack contains 16K plus 6K bonus which totals to 22K. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…f69a4354aea441d828ff77148 ~Evas_Flarelight

• Welcome to the forum @I87. Like what Malkalma said, it's best you reach out to the support team via support@albiononline.com or by creating a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Since this is a support-related concern, I'm now locking this thread. You can read more about the forum rules here: In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules ~Evas_Flarelight