Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Witam dawno mnie tutaj nie było ponad rok bym powiedział i chciałbym się spytać co się zmieniło oraz co nowego w skrócie? Ostatnio mi się nudzi i możliwe, że powrócę do gry, mam 2,8mil FAME i szukam polskiej aktywnej gildii co się zna na PVP oraz PVE, są jakieś oferty?

• Quote from Captainrussia: “in that case my advice would be to watch a lot of youtube and try to figure out what "style" you like the most... (because every weapon can be used in PVP) There is group PVP and solo PVP videos on almost every type and combination of gear (except Holy solo, have not seen any of that, plenty of solo nature tho) - so you can pick your style and take it from there. Also keep in mind - the meta is always fluid and is changing, so a video from 1 yr ago might not be as viab…

• Ok so I want some tips/information from all you guys that know much about PvP or about the weapons/gear, I know most of you will say "Try every weapon and see what you like" but I don't wanna do that, I wanna try 2-3 weapons and main them to be become good on them, So basically I wanna have a build that will have much DPS, something like, Rogue,Assasin,Ninja whatever you wanna call it, I was thinking about Infernal Schytle, Galatine Pair, Dagger, Claws, Deathgivers. I saw some PvP montage of Cla…

• Searching a guild

StatTrakSmile - - Guild Recruitment

Hello guys I bought Albion Online today and I'm searching a guild that could help me in the game and explain some stuff for me, If Discord or Teamspeak is needed I got that and I'm 18 years old if anyone is asking.

• @Equartus I already bought the game, I bought the Veteran Pacakge, I'm searching for a guild now or someone who can help me out in-game, are you playing in EU or NA? What's your name in-game?

• Szukam Gildi ;p

StatTrakSmile - - Gildie

Witam Smajl z tej strony od dzisiaj gram w Albion Online i szukam Polskiej Gildi ktorzy by mi pomogli ogarniac ta gre, ogólnie grałem w dużo MMORPG takie jak BDO, WoW, Tera I takie inne i zawsze się interesowałem PvP, Jeśli chodzi o wiek to mam 18 lat dostępny Discord oraz Teamspeak. Nick w grze: Smajl

• Witam Smajl z tej strony

StatTrakSmile - - Przedstaw się!

Witam Smajl z tej strony, ostatnio oglądałem dużo filmików na temat Albion Online i bardzo chciałem kupić tę grę i dużo osób mi powiedziało zebym poczekał poniewaz 20 marca bedzie duzy update i może być promocja, i jest! Właśnie kupiłem Albion Online Veteran Pack i chciałem się spytać, czy cos powinienem wiedzieć na start? Jakaś podpowiedz? Warto robić te misje? Czy od razu iść zbierać surowce lub zarabiać w inny sposób? Mój nick w grze to: Smajl jak by ktoś chciał mi trochę pomoc lub podpowiedz…

• Quote from Equartus: “@StatTrakSmile , yeah this build is nice and cheap. The only thing , is that you should use healing or other potions in "fair fights". On latest patch ,mercenary jacket (it is jacket that this guy is using) mechanic was changed a bit, now you cant heal up with poison potion. But you can still heal up with your Helmets's and E's spells quickly enough. The only good way when poison potion would be better - are situations where you are hunting people, when you need to dismount…

• Quote from Skitted: “Just as a hint, never click 'die' even in blue zones after you get knocked down - you will loose everything...@Evoque, please fix for new players ” Thank you for the tip. Quote from Ruminus: “I would wait for the new update to arrive (20. March) and see if the packs go on sale again. Last sale was in Dezember/January so you might be lucky. Get yourself a trail key and try out the diffrent weapons etc. You should be to find a working key here on on the albion subreddit. Also,…

• Quote from Equartus: “You just need the cheapest pack , unless you want to support Devs. Hard to explain what you should to play , when you did not even try the game. When you will get the game - lvl up all items to Tier 4 and find your way. ” Well the thing is leveling all weapons to tier 4 will take a while right? That's why I wanna focus on 1/2 weapons only/builds so I can get really got on them, I was watching this pvp video: youtube.com/watch?v=TVLW3NMshRk&t=376s and the claws are looking r…

• Quote from Equartus: “I don't remember about sale. But don't build illusions , you would need to farm and grind anyway. If we take your game - BDO , Albion needs much less time. Just for example, if i create now a fresh character, with same game knowledge i already have - i will be able in 1 week to play in any activity PvP/PvE , depending on what build i will choose and be effective. Barrier to entry is very low in this game. And a few words about farming, you can do it solo too, but it is bori…

• Quote from Equartus: “Quote from StatTrakSmile: “Hello everyone, I have played alot of MMOS and the main thing I love about them is PvP the combat the system and overall everything with PvP, I have 3 questions which I hope someone of you will answer me. 1. Have there been a sale on Albion Online? and if Yes when and do you know when will be the next one because I really wanna try out this game and buy it. 2. Is the PvP system in this game good? Hard to get gear? Balanced? 3. Is it heavy grinding…

• Hello everyone, I have played alot of MMOS and the main thing I love about them is PvP the combat the system and overall everything with PvP, I have 3 questions which I hope someone of you will answer me. 1. Have there been a sale on Albion Online? and if Yes when and do you know when will be the next one because I really wanna try out this game and buy it. 2. Is the PvP system in this game good? Hard to get gear? Balanced? 3. Is it heavy grinding game or not? I hope anyone of you can answer tho…

• Hello guys i was just watching summit1g stream maybe some of you know who it is and he was watching this game called ( Albion Online ) When i saw the first min of this game i was so hyped i loved this game its so nice and epic, But then i saw that you need to pay to play this game :/. Is it possible to get 1 key ? or 2 ? for my friend too ? I really like this game and i really wanna try it out. Is the key for 1 month ? or forever ?