Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• While i was not playing Albion , i was having fun in "some other mmo" games. And if they have such problems - they fix them in 1-2 days , sometimes during the same day. What is going on SBI? Cmon guys... And where is updates regarding next "Big patch"? Last video was on 29th of June

• giphy.gif

• Quote from Dreneya: “Здавствуйте и процветайте! Последнее время стала замечать, что со счета пропадает серебро. Сегодня вышла в локи, на счету было 172 тысячи серебра....пока бегала, собирала ресурсы, осталось 161 тысяча....Это баг? Кто-то потихоньку у меня тырит, или что? Взаимодействие с другими людьми ” Ты или свободный опыт врубил в доске достижений( в правом верхнем углу), или на тебе сумка интуиции которая дает бонус опыт , но кушает серебро. Когда ты вкачал любую боевую ветку в 100 , и по…

• @MrDaS In terms of mobility - it is good buff. (from 20 to 15 sec) But in combat it will be same useless , as it was before, even worse at some point. You still can ez interupt, or avoid, already tested it. Plus animation on dualsword E jump become buggy a bit. I know Retro wanted to change it so it would become playable, but it was bad decision even on paper. Let's wait for another Dualsword change , maybe in 2 years

• Animation on Clarent is broken

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Just to sumarize what Korn said, basically max mastery will raise 60 points, which results in a 5% increase in stats aproximately from what we have today. ” Nah , it is around 20%

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, here is some added info on the current plans for Elite Specs (still subject to change though!): - Spec level cap to be increased from 100 to 120, with 101-120 being Elite Specs. - Max spec across all weapon lines in a tree (often called "400/400") currently gives +300 IP. With elite specs, if you had *everything* at 120/120 (i.e. 480/480) you'd hence get +360 IP. - However, getting to 120 is going to be very very hard, so it's almost certain that +360 IP will NOT bec…

• Many will depend how it will work , and we need answers

• @ImaDoki I was typing it earlier in this thread. Well , as i understood from video that Devs show us, we will have 3 Elite specs on each piece of armor/weapon ( 20 spec each , 60 in total). Which will make possible to lvl up specs to 160 ,and it will make characters 60% stronger. -- Again , i hope im wrong. But Devs are not replying , which is making this even more curious.

• Ill be honest with you SBI , if im right, and you are really going increase power on 60% (3 elite lvls, 20 spec each) - ill stay , and will keep playing the game , i got no choice as a content creator. But do you realize how it will affect new players and casual players? Especially mobile users. I really dont know what are you doing guys and why. Well i understand why... but i just cant accept it. --- If i would be a new player with all knowledge that i have now about the game , and what grind i…

• Non PVP content

Equart - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Equart: “If there would be nonPvP server - it will be dead. On top of that the whole game would loose any sense to play it, since it was build around PvP. And thats the point/idea of this game. --- You need to understand , if Devs are not even planning to add EU servers (for better ping) - you can be sure on 100% , they will never add any other type of servers. ” nice to see u, missing u alot bro moth withou notice. ” Lots of work man =( Will try to comeback as soon…

• Non PVP content

Equart - - Feedback & Suggestions

If there would be nonPvP server - it will be dead. On top of that the whole game would loose any sense to play it, since it was build around PvP. And thats the point/idea of this game. --- You need to understand , if Devs are not even planning to add EU servers (for better ping) - you can be sure on 100% , they will never add any other type of servers.

• @Aetelios Lots of work in RL , will try to comeback as soon as possible

• @GLENN2223 It is nice bonus. It doesnt matter with current progression that will make characters 60% stronger =( So we will get 3 Elite tiers , 20 specs for each Tier. 60 in total on each item. --- If Devs would add only new weapons/armors - would be awesome , but... it is not the case P.S Would be nice if someone from Dev team would explain how it will work , because it might change game drastically , no time to wait another "Dev Talk video". We need answers asap.

• Quote from Aetelios: “ Just please complainers tell me a situation where specs make a HUGE difference(PVP situation) . ” Literally everywhere. If i understood correctly , characters will be 60% stronger. Quote from Aetelios: “Why increasing the gap between new and veteran players is such a big deal? ” Because it was one of the main advantages among all MMORPGs on market, when people were asking - "should i start playing Albion?". Now it is not. "Hello Korean mmorpgs era is coming!" ---- So inste…

• Time to farm fame credits

• If you will not reduce amount of Fame you can get via CD in TWICE minimum - all this changes to openworld, and incoming changes are useless. There should be balance and synergy between content. Keep demon loot and Chest loot the same , but FAME must be nerfed super hard.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif ” What movie is that?