Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• 2v2s have always been a popular and rewarding part of Albion, recently less-so because of the tome reduction and the addition of corrupted dungeons however they still remain a sought-after piece of content with a good source of silver and fame for skilled players. To be frank the proposed changes will kill the skilled 2v2 community and therefore a big part of why many people play Albion, by lowering the advantage that bringing higher IP gear gives people will ONLY bring inexpensive gear further …

• Hello Sandbox interactive community managers and fellow Albion Online players, (a little background you don't need to read this) I purchased the veteran founder's pack around August 9th 2016 and had been following the game for around a year before. I was excited to play the game before what I thought was going to be the official release. I played for a few months and managed to get T7 gear in a guild called Echoes of Silence until I quit because the next beta was coming shortly, and would wipe a…