Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 860.

• Cluster F***

Blenfjorn - - Video and Media Forum

This tactic is super cheese, and possibly borderline exploitacious but funny AF. Here's how it works. Step 1: Be in a Yellow Zone with Cluster Queue. Step 2: Lore enemy factioned players into dungeon. Since the dungeon is in a zone with Cluster Queue, the knocked out players can't be teleported to the nearest outpost, because the outpost zone is clustered. Instead, they spawn right back to the beginning of the dungeon with Faction Flag still on. Step 3: Knock out and repeat. youtu.be/hCbgm6-w_hs

• Quote from Quicksilver88: “i would be interested ” I am not offering it anymore, at least not at this time lol... It is actually not very hard to do though.

• Quote from krazzer: “A take away from UO, could be to give players the ability to buy reputations tomes? Like in UO, where you could remove kill counts with pardons. How these reputations tomes could enter the game, is a debate on its own. ” Pardons in UO? That must have come after I left the game, because I don't remember being able to remove kill count without macroing overnight (which was still allowed if you weren't actually training a skill) to let the kill timer pass. I do however remember…

• This should be in the videos section not the introduce yourself section.

• I point to Ultima Online a lot on this forum. And I will again. In Ultima Online you could be red but still be allowed to defend yourself if you are attacked. So killing someone who attacks you first is not a criminal offense. I don't understand why that is not the case in this game. If there is a change to the reputation system, it should be that a red player won't lose reputation for fighting back but will lose the same amount of rep they currently do for a fight they started. I think that is …

• Every few weeks someone comes up with the ingenious idea to suggest the groundbreaking addition of being able to change your character name or of a player bounty system in the game, without bothering to check if these were already suggested and refuted 1,000 times in the past. Then the same discussion happens over and over again why these ideas won't work. Can you add like an FAQ possibly listing out certain ideas that come up over and over and why SBI will NOT add them? Or simply a key word blo…

• Quote from DerbiFly: “Okay, thanks for the helpful information. I'll try it again, I downloaded Movavi for video editing. Did you ever use it? Here is the website where you can download it movavi.com/. I liked the reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm glad there is a version for both Windows and Mac OS, I just plan to replace my computer soon. ” Never tried that one. Let me know how it is please.

• Player bounties should just remain within guilds/alliances and not a mechanic in the game. A player can say to their guild mates "I will give a million silver to whoever shows me proof of kill on (insert player name here). Then it isn't a game mechanic that can be exploited, and the bounty maker can know the person was killed legitimately. They can say "naked kills don't count or must be in at least T6 gear, etc." The ideas being suggested to get around the exploitation are wayyyyy out there and…

• I don't see it working in any way because, as said many times, people will have their friends collect. I will try to answer everything individually. Starting from the OP's idea to have it be a percentage of the gear dropped.... That happens already, that little bit of silver that drops to the floor after each death. Are you saying it should be more in the case of a bounty added? If the person killed is adding a bounty, we must assume money is coming out of their silver reserve, yes? Then where d…

• The Trinity in the case of this spear, once again, represents the 3 points of the spear and not the Holy Trinity of the Christian faith. So I think you are upset over nothing. Words can have multiple meanings. You would have a proper argument if it was called "Holy Trinity Spear" but it isn't. Trinity means 3. 3 points on the spear. That's what it means in this case. Yes the word itself is also attributed to religion but not in this case.

• Quote from addidas: “Like i said, there's help available, you'll need it when you run into bigger and scarier things on the internet. Just keep that in mind. Good luck in the future, bye. ” Good luck to you too bigot. Imagine being a bigot in 2021. Wow.

• Quote from addidas: “Thats not the issue. He got all his friends to report him. Stalked him for 2 weeks. Created a thread. Easily offended as evident in this thread (unrelated to the guys name). OP has issues. ” You're a bigot. So you're the one with issues.

• Quote from Neesh: “While I'm aboard the free speech wagon, this game still has terms of services, and maybe names like that could break that ToS (however I'm not in a position to determine that). So... I believe the most important thing on OP post is what did support tell his friend? I mean it was any answer? Maybe it is acceptable, maybe not, only his friend knows since he opened a ticket lol. ” Friend got a generic reply that they will investigate but can't share the results of the investigati…

• Quote from addidas: “OK snowflake confirmed. if tiny things like this offend you just know there's mental health services available, talk to your friends/family, call an anonymous helpline. Chill out and stop taking things so seriously. ” Bigot confirmed.

• Quote from addidas: “If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general. ” Whatever dude. I'm sure I am doing way better in Albion than you are. Offensive is offensive. They should change this person's name like they used to do to people with offensive names.

• I reported this player in game over a month ago, and my Chinese friend reported them via email to support, with a picture over 2 weeks ago. Still not changed. This is a blatantly racist name too. Not even disputable. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960

• Quote from Neesh: “I think it is important to differentiate real life from games... this is clearly not religious related. But I'm kind of curious... since you don't use it anymore, do you eat T7 omelettes? they're made from pork. ” That's an interesting question. Can't wait to see his response. Once I met a girl in game (so maybe guy, who knows) and in her bio it said "meat is murderer" but she had beef stew equipped. So I asked about it and she said she is vegan in real life but it doesn't wor…

• Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Don't you know that Albion is a reference to the Arthurian legend --- Where you can expect to see holy powers pitted against the powers of darkness? King Arthur was a Christian Knight...... just STFU about references to Holiness, Trinity, Christ, Baptism, Redemption, Damnation, .... i mean, for @#$% sake... Bow of Badon is named for THe Battle of Badon, Where King Arthur carried the Cross into battle..... .... just stop moron. ” A nicer version of this would be to explain…

• Quote from Quagga: “agreement, but the system did not provide for such a number of players, instead of -1000, it suggests -100. 10 times less due to 10 times more people. and the hitting itself causes -100. ” Depends on the rep of the person you are hitting, but yes 100 if it is someone with high rep. So if you AOE on 10 people attacking you, you lose 1,000 rep. I see where you are coming from. Maybe lower the rep for attacking someone and not for the actual murder. Or 100 for hitting someone in…

• Quote from Quagga: “I get you, but with the current PK system and the amount of blue, PK in RZ is almost impossible for that the reputation system takes hours of farming. ” Murdering someone does have the tendency to put a damper on one's reputation. You only get the heavy negative rep if you actually kill someone, not if they survive, and the attempt is a small amount of rep loss.