Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 217.

• The faction rank does influence two things: 1. The higher the rank, the more bonus Faction Standing and Faction Points you receive. There are two bonuses to Faction Standing and Faction Points earned - one comes from how well the faction fares in the current campaign, the other depends on your rank. You can check these bonuses on your Personal Faction Warfare Overview screen - select Activities -> Faction Warfare -> third tab. 2. The higher the rank, the more things you can purchase for Faction …

• Look at your Destiny Board. I hope it answers most of your questions regarding weapon skills and their progression.

• I'd rather blame your WiFi. Maybe your ISP is making a late night maintenance he's not telling you about? 4 a.m. is a good time to do such things given there's minimal traffic around these hours.

• It does happen sometimes to me, albeit not so often. I'd suspect a connectivity problem as a first possible cause. If this problem persists for you, feel free to contact Albion Online Support - support@albiononline.com - and let them help you troubleshoot the issue.

• Hello, you might want to check out the following Wiki article: Hideouts It should provide good answers to your questions #1, #2 and #4. Bear in mind that the HO no longer regains all defence points on a failed attack - it now gains just one point. As for the question #3, cabbage soup seems to be good enough, due to its pretty high nutrition value. Hope that helps.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Trial_hard: “but i am a pvp player and not at all interested into mobile.. ” mobile is the way to go, you have no value ” Soon enough, everyone will experience the power to play Albion Online everywhere. Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed.

• Oh, he will definitely finish you if he gets you down to zero health. In a true Mortal Kombat fashion

• Hello, and welcome to the forum! As of the "Nimue" update, Albion Online does not support 32-bit systems anymore. You can find additional information in this forum thread. If you have further questions or need help with launching the game, you can contact Albion Online Support - email: support@albiononline.com Переведено с помощью Google Translate: Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать на форум! После обновления «Нимуэ» Albion Online не поддерживает 32-битные системы. Вы можете найти дополнительную ин…

• I might want to Help

Loucipher - - Introduce yourself!

Hello, @Breeze12! In order to log in to the Wiki, just use the same login and password you use on the forum or in the game! Don't forget to say "hi" to our resident Wiki Admin, @Clementine - she'll be glad to have another helping hand! I'm sure she'll help you out with things like Wiki rules and how to put your skills to the best possible use. Good luck!

• Hello, and welcome to the forum! You cannot buy an island with the starting 3-day Premium. You need to buy at least 30 days (1 month) of premium using in-game currency or real money. Переведено с помощью Google Translate: Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать на форум! Вы не можете купить остров с начальным 3-дневным премиумом. Вам необходимо приобрести премиум минимум на 30 дней (1 месяц) за игровую валюту или реальные деньги.

• Reporting for Duty!

Loucipher - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from SamahaX: “Quote from Paint4tblood: “come fight for Bridgewatch where you can get more faction points for faction events because Fort Strerling is where everyone starts at so it always has the highest faction numbers which means less faction points. ” I won't betray Fort Sterling, sorry ” That's true dedication. Warmaster Thora would be proud of you!

• Quote from Kinnas: “Quote from Loucipher: “If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad. Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide what gives you more ban…

• farming

Loucipher - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from DrakoBlood: “where can I find Birch trees? ” Birch trees are Tier 2, so you can find them on almost any blue map, except the Bridgewatch biome. Look for trees with orange leaves and white bark. If you played the tutorial just once, these are trees you have to harvest in the Forgotten Woods. Tip: you can view the cluster map by pressing "N". When you see the map, look at the right-hand side of the info bar above the map. It will show what resources are in the cluster, and what tiers of…

• guild

Loucipher - - Beginner's Questions

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Anytime you collect keys for your personal Adventurer's Challenge, the same amount of keys is credited towards the Guild's Challenge of the guild you are in (if any). If you change your guild during the current season, you no longer score keys for the guild you've left - instead, you start scoring these keys for the guild you've switched to. Any keys you've scored for the old guild remain in the old guild, you don't "transfer" them no matter how many times you ch…

• Solo? Poważnie?

Loucipher - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

Hellgate'y nie są "chronione" przed wejściem graczy solo. To jest po prostu kontent small scale. Z definicji i z designu. Wchodzi się tam grupą o określonej liczebności (minimum 2, maksimum 10) i z grupą o równej liczebności się walczy, i jest to kontent z naciskiem na PvP. Co do solówek - osobiście podzielam Twoją opinię, że jako kontent przeznaczony dla pojedynczych graczy takie lochy powinny zamykać się dużo szybciej niż po 90 sekundach - najpóźniej 10-15 sekund po wejściu ostatniego gracza z…

• You don't need to "create" a wiki account... you've already created one Simply login into the wiki using the same login and password you use for the forums or the game. It should work. If you want to become a Wiki Guardian, make sure you say hello to @Clementine, our resident Wiki Admin! She'll be glad to know you're willing to help!

• If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad. Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide what gives you more bang for the buck.

• Crafting most furniture is not a way to make profit consistently. One reason for that is that there's finite demand for just any tier of furniture - you'll end up saturating the market sooner or later. Second, related reason is that the estimated value is way off from the price you really get at the market - what looks like a great deal turns out to be a money sink more often than not. The third reason, probably the most important one - you can't spec up in furniture, so you don't have a possibi…

• Spears

Loucipher - - General Questions & Discussions

Been playing spears almost since my Day 1. I couldn't agree more. They do take some skill to use, but it's probably one of the best all-rounder weapon groups out there. And it hasn't been nerfed into oblivion as certain other weapons. Seen a YT of a guy laying waste to his opponents in corrupted dungeons with a Heron Spear one day. Laughed my ass off

• There' no such thing as "guild location". A guild island (if a guild has one) is located somewhere (in one of the cities on the Royal Continent), but this doesn't necessarily mean this is where most of the guild members operate from. This is especially true for the guilds that conduct most of their operations from a Hideout in the Outlands or in the Roads of Avalon... which, as far as I know, is how most guilds operate these days. That said, there's a number of reasons why certain guilds choose …