Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Quote from Syndic: “Your post indicates a complete lack of comprehension. Open World and especially ZVZ was never about "fair fights". Youre operating under a misconception that whatever arbitrary rules you've invented apply to everyone else who is playing the game, and that is evident by constant referencing of "fair fights" and "guilds winning seasons solo", including the whole "we're gonna make a coalition to stop them from playing together". Every guild leader (including myself ofc) has plen…

• Quote from Syndic: “@Avry You seem to be pretty insistent that the developers should change the game to enable you and your circle of guilds to "win" at something. While that is understandable, it's most certainly got nothing to do with "saving the game" and everything to do with a misguided impression that SBI owes you something, a participation trophy of sorts, for playing their game. There's also very misguided belief that your same circle of guilds should be able to attack whomever they plea…

• Quote from Mandala: “ By hand-holding yourself and becoming a massive coalition you're denying content to any smaller groups, you're using the same N+1 mechanics your enemy is using. What you guys did to VENMO is an example of this. VENMO was not in any coalition as I saw someone claiming. It was one of the few alliances playing out of them; ” Ive been in some anti-handhold type of guilds and at this moment if you try to be a solo guild and just get content and maybe some territories atacks and …

• Quote from j0ei: “Congratulations! You just pretty much described "diplomacy" and the good that comes out of how BA helped a lot of other guilds which are now returning the favor for their final season. And no, "roaming" means a group of players from BA with multiple parties running 20+ maps away to contest or capture outposts and castles far from their home. It's funny how you make propaganda about "saving the game" when you're doing exactly the same bullshit. You're NOT saving the game, you ju…

• Quote from j0ei: “So which part of going on a roam for outposts/castles and content on a daily basis for multiple timers are a developer's problem? What makes you think that a couple of coders have responsibility over player decision making? SBI cannot force its players to play otherwise, it is the player's OWN freedom to decide with what the hell he wants to do with his time. Nobody cares about what YOU want people to do, you are not their leader, you don't pay these people to play the game. Yo…

• Quote from j0ei: “So why do AO developers need to get involved in matters of in-game politics or who controls the blackzone? LMAO Are you also one of those people crying to cap season points generated from "contestable" content like castles and outposts? It's so dumb, imagine crying to the developers to "do something" about the game when all the players they're crying about are just literally "playing" the game within the scope of the game's features. LOL ” AO developers need to get involved in …

• Quote from j0ei: “So you're saying Shozen is not an SBI writer? Despite being an OFFICIAL Albion Online TV caster? LMAOOOO ” ..... im saying that Shozen is not an AO developer, or part of the balance team, for god sake... you guys are so dumb that you read what you want, oh my god, this is pointless.

• Quote from Georg51: “Avry, just like many of your coalition fanboys, you should just stop while you are ahead. albiononline.com/en/news/growing-outlands-war Even SBI writers admit that because of BA and POE more players are participating in ZvZ warfare than ever before (direct quote from above article). Go back to your mom's basement and enjoy the content while it lasts. ” All that i see there is a war report from Shozen, i dont know if that is the word of SBI, we will see what happens with AO i…

• Quote from tabooshka: “whats your problem avry? You yourself said surf has renters but i quote "i dont care" Then the next guy gives you another example And you are like GIVE ME ONE NAME PLS I KNOW THEY ARENT RENTING ” I said that im not sure if they rent territories or not so i dont trust them ( surf) in that way. Quote from j0ei: “LMAO! And yet he apparently believes that I'm out of arguments even though I don't need to argue since he's basically contradicting himself right there. GIB ME ONE N…

• Quote from j0ei: “Good one dude, let me give you a hint btw, some of the ELEVATE renters went to rent with BA because they were being "FORCED" to do mandatory CTAs. Looks like you're blind af, atleast for SQUAD/POE we don't even make up stupid BS. When we tell you what is, it actually is, but when the Anti-handholding coalition makes up some stupid propaganda it's usually just their own BS. Imagine forcing your own renters to mass up for you, and charging your players what? 2mil a week to be in …

• Quote from Georg51: “Anyways, keep believing that the anti coalition is anything different than POE or BA, when they do the exact things they claim to hate (just ask VENMO). Every time you morally bankrupt kiddos spout off about saving the game, everyone just laughs harder. I don’t mind being the villain. At least we aren’t pretending like you all are. ” Ofc the anti handholld coallition is different, we dont rent, and im still waiting to any of you to give me the name of 1 renter guild from our…

• Quote from tabooshka: “i thought poe is brainwashed, but you are next level ” No u. Do you like that argument? I'll keep saying that: Give me the name of 1 guild, i dare you, go to the black zone map, and search 1 guild that is direcly paying to 1 guild of the anti handhold coalition, its easy just 1 guild. (and easier, look on surf terris maybe you get something cos in the rest of the maps there are none) for 1 guild renting for the anti handhold side i cant tell you the name of 50 on the other…

• Quote from tabooshka: “so you can have more guilds that rent from you? pretty funny imo, when anti renter coalition has actually more renters lmfao ” I dare you to tell me 1 renter guild in the "anti handhold coallition" i dare you, tell me just 1. Its easy, NOONE is a renter guild in that coallition, all the guilds that are part of that coallition (elevate, Homelesscrew, menace, TLS etc) are against that cos most of that guilds are content guilds, and you know what? renting ruins content as sim…

• Quote from j0ei: “Ok so, do you have any "documented" proof that BA holds ALL the castles and outposts every single day? Because I guarantee you it gets ratted 24/7 and people actually have to run 20+ maps to flip outposts far and wide, it's also fake news for you say that ARCH is not taking BA outposts because ARCH indeed rats outposts for themselves and they are impossible to control, rats will be rats. And so, if BA members roam actively and in a very consistent and organized way, in order to…

• Quote from j0ei: “it is simply impossible to consistently hold all of it due to limited manpower and the distance between contested outposts could be either close or very far, being able to hold "most" of it simply means that the opposition does more talking than actual contesting, there are a lot of outposts that get ratted 24/7 so there's also that factor to consider. ” it is indeed possible to hold those outpost and castles, and you know how? controlling the whole Thetfort and Fortsterling Bl…

• Adrenaline boost again

Avry - - Feedback Testserver

Ive been using adrenaline boost on Zvz lately, and while some times it works good, it is still dificult to keep the buff active. I see 2 options. First one, old adrenaline boost, if there isnt a problem with CD anymore then why we cant get the old adrenaline boost again, since the skill wasnt a problem before CD. Second, that with 1 direct dmg the skill last till the end, 7 seconds, or at least make the skill lasts 4 seconds without any direct damage.

• Guys, its simple, was weeping op in that days of no debuff and old aoe scalation? yes, Did Sbi nerf it too much? yes, it needs a buff so it can be playable again? not to the point were it was but yes, now is a useless weapon that is only usefull in zvz but outclased by so many weapons in terms of dmg. I would buff the base dmg of the E skill, to the point were it was, 270 base dmg, even with that, the nerf to the aoe makes it imposible to oneshot people in a clump.

• Adrenaline boost again

Adrenaline Boost needs at least 4 seconds without the refreshing, and maybe each hit would extend the duration by 1.5 sec or so. I still would rather the skill like it was before this change, without any condition at all... Oh and also, remove the atack speed, it doesnt matter at all.

• Adrenaline Boost

Yeah, the state of axes in OW right now is depresing, axes in zvz are dead. Adrenaline boost needs a change.

• Knight helmet works against soulscythe, and windwalls, and that stuff that pulls you off, but against roots, stuns and slows it doesnt work, i think that the problem is that grailseeker lasts too much in the ground. The active time of the E skill should be shorter, but anyways it would be good for the game if we would get more options to adapt to certain comps and not just deppend on knight helmet.