Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 267.

• The 1v1 charts look sad for Axes and we still have people who want them nerfed lmao.

• Quote from krazzer: “Do provide information that everyone does not know, and stop posting walls of text with the obvious, of cause a war cost silver etc etc.My math still holds, and regears are not a benefit or reward. Just some more math so maybe you can understand it better. Player A, attends to 11 CTAs a month, each CTAs takes 2 hours. Thats 22 hours each month, nothing magic about this math right ? Now Player A spends 22 hours, where he makes 1m pr hour. We are talking about 44 hours of game…

• Quote from krazzer: “Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses lost income he could have gotten else where + lost fame+ mount+ food, and for that you provide areas where he could farm, and 0% of the profit hes side makes. Dont you think there is something wrong with the picture here ? In effect your soldiers …

• Clarent Blade E damage bug

j0ei - - Bugs Testserver

Ofc he didn't factor in defenses and expects to deal what the number shows after defenses LMAO

• Quote from krazzer: “So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ???? It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high. How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ? Just wondering how much silver did you get last season for handing over all the territories/castles/outposts to SUN ? To put things in perspective, does CIR still require 11 mandatory CTA pr month, and if they don't meet the required quote, they get fined 1m pr missed CTA ? No…

• And you seriously believe that adding a movement speed buff on a single-target Q is going to make it way better? A lot of people extremely disagree with anything related to ms buffs because everyone knows how much rats can easily abuse that system. If you wanted movement speed bonuses on Q ability just play swords no?

• Yes so if you wanted a weapon to work for 1v1 better then you focus on that weapon specifically and how it can be improved for your 1v1 scenario. Just requesting a buff for 1 ability won't make the weapon work, you want to look at its overall toolkit and how it can be applied in 1v1 scenarios. With full consideration of how it would be abused (and how it can be prevented to be abused)

• Sorry but, unlike you I am an advocate for "Balanced" gameplay, I would rather have SBI push updates to make all its weapon trees viable and desirable instead of 1-weapon tree dominating in ALL aspects including 1v1s Requesting to buff a single-target ability will only start the chain for the others to request the same for the other weapons resulting into a lot of players complaining x and y is overtuned and then Retroman will again, nerf the weapon tree to death. No thanks, we've seen this movi…

• Quote from ziigii: “And I see no reason at all for this buff not to get trough. You made no real point for why this buff is a bad idea. Your point is "that's how it is in albion". Hopefully Retroman doesn't listen to people like you and buffs unused and weak spells. ” So you're hoping that only the weapons that "YOU" play deserve to get buffed instead of the other weapons that could use the same treatment (condition being it's unused and weak) I hope Retroman doesn't listen to people like you wh…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from j0ei: “Yeah and just because rending strike doesn't get a buff it does not make an entire weapon tree "unplayable" it is playable. It works in 1v1, smallscale and largescale. You are pretty much just overexaggerating in this case ” It's playable if you want to solo pve. Anyway, if you don't care about solo pvp/cd why do you even comment here? How will rending stike buff negatively impact your gameplay? You gave no explanation to your comments about "axes being fine…

• Quote from ziigii: “Not really - since Rending strike excels in 1v1-fights in general - while Rending rage offers more utillity etc. Both abilities have their uses except nobody wants to use Rending strike when there's much better options - but it's not getting buffs How am I doing here? Quote from j0ei: “That's the main point of buffing them, so they can be "in-line" with other melee weapons. Nobody cares about making axes the best 1v1 weapon either, it's just the corrupted dungeon players and …

• Quote from ziigii: “This is like saying that there is no need for battle rush buff since you have adrenaline boost on axes. But for some odd reason it is getting buffed. ” Not really - since Battle Rush excels in group-fights in general - while Adrenaline boost offers more damage etc. Both abilities have their uses except nobody wants to use Battle Rush when there's much better second slot options - hence, it is getting buffs Quote from ziigii: “They are weaker than every other melee weapon and …

• As much of an axe-enjoyer that I am, I would have to disagree with you. Axes are by no means "weak" for 1v1s, its weapon toolkit just leans in favor of the group-fighting scenario. And you also still have the "Battleaxe" for 1v1s, there is no further need to buff rending strike because Retroman has done all axe-tree a favor and actually improved the rending-rage Q3 - this is the only ability in the axe Q slot that allows the player to get 3-full stacks of bleeds in an AOE cone within literally 1…

• Quote from Zentiic: “Stop arguing with this guy. You know he is an idiot. Devs know he is an idiot. I and everyone else recognize he is an idiot. Pointless to argue with him since he can't change his mind. ” You're absolutely right, my bad since I care about this game a lot and I don't want retards like that dude ruining the balancing of this game.

• Funny how a shitter is calling someone else a shitter cause he can't measure up lmao. Gets mad cause he can't comprehend that the game has more than 1 defensive item LMAO

• These massive scaled ZvZs and WAR on a daily basis makes the game look better, the outside perspective of all this from potential future players would only show "There's a lot of people killing each other in the end-game part of Albion, and that seems fun" If anything, only the anti-handholding coalition cries about the ZvZ macro-meta, and how season points are generated on Open-world that's contestable by absolutely anyone. SBI doesn't care about why you are fighting this war, SBI cares that th…

• Funny how the weapon works in the right hands and in a specialized purpose, yet a retard with literally null for ZvZ experience speaks his mind about what's viable and what's not.

• Can't believe stupid people think cleric robe is the only item in the game that's considered a "defensive" This is what happens when you lack the brain-cells to argue in an actual discussion.

• Quote from Quagga: “SBI is afraid to remove them from the game .. it can cause the game to collapse, the perfect example is your person, if eg: mojo got banned, you would go crazy. ” Alot of "if" examples out here, would be great if people actually had proof or are they just looking to try and tarnish a player's reputation. E.g man didn't login after a banwave and people actually assumed he was banned and 3 days later he logs in and laughs at the dumbasses and their fake bs.

• Quote from Avry: “Since BA has renter guilds which protect his castles and outpost meaning that you dont have to roam the whole map to recapture those, also BA has logedout characters in some of the castles and outpost so 1 party of some random guilds can do the castle and then that 1 Blue Army guy just take the last hit... twitch.tv/videos/1069884221 like you can see in this video (3hours 57 minutes aprox) HH giving castles to Blue Army for free, so this is what roam means huh?? and this is how…