Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 741.

• Confirming rent paid by @OVTSIDER for 37 islands in Caerleon 7/28-8/28.

• The previous client version was great on iOS but this current update has terrible performance. Anytime a mob dies my client freezes and stutters. Destiny board also takes forever to open and if you try to open it right before you zone out of a dungeon you load into the zone like this:forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6374018eac9446026a0538eed

• If I am already playing via the iOS test do I need to pre-register or re-download a new client?

• Quote from Aarf: “Hello! I want to make an Order ” Sorry, all my islands are currently rented out. I will bump this thread if they become available again.

• Confirming rent paid by @OVTSIDER for 21 islands in Caerleon for 30 days. April 28 through May 28. Confirming rent paid by @OVTSIDER for 26 islands in Caerleon for 30 additional days. May 28 through June 28. Confirming rent paid by @OVTSIDER for 26 islands in Caerleon for 30 additional days. June 28 through July 28.

• Confirming rent paid by TheMasterBR for 5 islands in Fort Sterling for 30 days. April 25th through May 25th.

• Confirming rent paid by @Crypt0Cuz for 10 islands, 90 days paid upfront (April 19 through July 17).

• Personal islands for rent (any city)

Grimhawke-EB - - Trade

I have max level personal islands available for rent on a monthly basis (30 days). Must rent in blocks of 5 islands, if you rent 10+, price will be discounted. 5 islands for 30 days = 4M 10 islands for 30 days = 7.2M (10% discount) For long term renters, additional 10% discount if rent is paid in three month increments. All rent must be paid up front. I will move islands to city of your choice. Please contact me on discord: Grimhawke #9254 UPDATE April 28: 0/36 islands available.

• Quote from Madhe: “but that is kind of useless to say, dash is nerfed into nothing ” I miss the old dash whose cooldown scaled with IP. Current version is so bad.

• Season 11 rewards not in mail box

Grimhawke-EB - - Bugs

I also submitted an in-game bug report and support ticket. Was in my guild for 65+ days during season 11 and also have premium active. I'm also someone that buys premium in yearly increments like the poster above me. Tried logging in and out multiple times on both PC and iOS clients.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “i wana see actual numbers soon. i wana know weather it is worth taking the cape over something like thetfort or demon cape in some builds since you know the cape wont work with the mage tree since it is a cast time with 0 cooldown (except curse tree) i was just wondering if the q reset is worth it. can anyone here enlighten me what weapon is good with q reset? since most q i know does around 350 damage (except crossbow) and a 4.3 thetfort cape does 255 damage in an a…

• Quote from SchizophrenicSquid: “ After (Change #2) Ruthless Nature (Blight Staff) - Caster's move speed is now increased by 30% during the channel - Max Ticks: 6 -> 10 (Heal value per tick stays unchanged) - Tick Interval: 1s -> 0.4s - Total Channel Duration: 6s -> 3.6s - Max Healing Targets: 5 -> 10 - The channel duration is now reduced when the caster takes damage (Disruption Faction: 0.5) ” Where do you see this version posted? NDA playtest thread in General forum and the testserver feedback …

• I heard it resets Q spell cooldown, with 22s cooldown on the cape passive (not sure if it scales with IP).

• All good changes, but I'm not sure the additional level of 20v20 is going to do much to increase how many people are doing this activity. From my experience, because of how expensive all the meta artifacts are (like robes of purity) it's a really hard jump for 20 players to make from level 1 (non-lethal) to the next level with full loot, no matter what the IP soft cap is. I don't know if the solution is to increase drop rates of avalonian fragments/artifacts or to make the 2nd level also non-let…

• As someone who sometimes does CD in a rat build and other times in brawling builds - I agree that ratting is definitely more profitable in terms of silver and fame credits. I have noticed over the last month that I am getting dove more than I used to, probably once every 3-4 dungeons, which I'm clearing in about 6 minutes. If I go in a brawler build with the intent to PvP, I run a build with much slower clear speed, and even if I'm winning the majority of my fights - I'm still getting less fame/…

• Do any of the cleanses remove it? IE merc helm, nature W cleanse, arcane W cleanse? Guardian helmet?

• Stuttering since update

Grimhawke-EB - - iOS Test Forum

Anyone else using the iOS app experiencing constant stuttering since the last update? Even on my island with no one else around I'm experiencing it. Makes the game unplayable on mobile. I'm using an iPhone X

• Still no use all or any QOL fix for the stacks of 1k silver bags

• Making it castable onto enemy targets would go a long way towards making it more viable.

• Quote from TANG0TANG0: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Bump - please save us all from carpal tunnel syndrome. In just a one hour session of corrupted dungeons, I'm getting over 500 1k silver bags - it's killing my wrist to spam click them afterwards. ” you dont get that from clicking, stop being a lazy retard. ” Regardless of whether or not prolonged, repetitive clicking for extended periods of time can cause carpal tunnel, my time is valuable to me and it is annoying to spend it to click on stacks o…